Subject: bug#62933: [core-updates] emacs native-comp fails

From: Brian Cully <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Apr 2023 10:07:17 -0400

When loading Emacs from core-updates, I get a bunch of warnings 
from native-comp that make me think it's not working at all:

--8<---------------cut here---------------start------------->8---
	[...]
Warning (comp): libgccjit.so: error: error invoking gcc driver 
Disable showing Disable logging
Warning (comp): 
/net/snorlax/home/bjc/.guix-home/profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/guix-emacs.el: 
Error: Internal native compiler error failed to compile Disable 
showing Disable logging
Warning (comp): libgccjit.so: error: error invoking gcc driver 
Disable showing Disable logging
Warning (comp): 
/gnu/store/5jyi1pa4hwndfrr288jy3z4yhga9sf6x-emacs-embark-0.21.1/share/emacs/site-lisp/embark-0.21.1/embark-autoloads.el: 
Error: Internal native compiler error failed to compile Disable 
showing Disable logging
Warning (comp): libgccjit.so: error: error invoking gcc driver 
Disable showing Disable logging
Warning (comp): 
/gnu/store/wv29lgd8dizc73h5k2ijhq684fgl6iqi-emacs-geiser-0.28.2/share/emacs/site-lisp/geiser-0.28.2/geiser-autoloads.el: 
Error: Internal native compiler error failed to compile Disable 
showing Disable logging
	[...]
--8<---------------cut here---------------end--------------->8---

-bjc