Subject: [bug#62919] [PATCH core-updates] gnu: images: Add gettext input to swappy.

From: Brian Cully <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Apr 2023 21:45:34 -0400

* gnu/packages/image.scm (swappy) [inputs]: Add gettext-minimal.
---
 gnu/packages/image.scm | 2 +-
 1 file changed, 1 insertion(+), 1 deletion(-)

diff --git a/gnu/packages/image.scm b/gnu/packages/image.scm
index 754c99a823..1fa2c18add 100644
--- a/gnu/packages/image.scm
+++ b/gnu/packages/image.scm
@@ -1887,7 +1887,7 @@ (define-public swappy
      (list pkg-config scdoc
            `(,glib "bin"))) ; for 'glib-compile-resources'
     (inputs
-     (list gtk+ libnotify))
+     (list gtk+ libnotify gettext-minimal))
     (propagated-inputs
      ;; Needed to properly render the icons.
      (list font-awesome))

base-commit: a6d2b54d3920d8858b5b36e4e4364088ed340107
prerequisite-patch-id: 3a0a1be9df9a40370ebadd64ad6163c1a4f2bc4d
prerequisite-patch-id: 04bc0329678ccd5fe51be207d86dc8a4ce969c8b
prerequisite-patch-id: 7edab399c6512d85ed849f0877ccc9602888f1c8
prerequisite-patch-id: e17b1dadacd103e25ccdd731e124aebe7a56c546
prerequisite-patch-id: 2379d2991c694d829d2741a71e098056a6e67e6e
-- 
2.39.2