Subject: bug#62890: Specific graft that's at fault

From: Richard Sent <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 02 May 2024 22:30:00 -0400

Hi Guix!

The issue is likely caused by the glibc/fixed graft in (gnu packages
base). When this graft is removed, the the path discussed earlier is
coherent. Other grafts do not appear relevant.

--8<---------------cut here---------------start------------->8---
Building stumpwm
(("/gnu/store/w2jw4s7dnw0yfsp5125dpxiyz6lp7v3w-stumpwm-22.11-lib/share/common-lisp/sbcl/stumpwm"
  :**/
  :*.*.*)
 ("/gnu/store/w2jw4s7dnw0yfsp5125dpxiyz6lp7v3w-stumpwm-22.11-lib/lib/common-lisp/sbcl/stumpwm"
  :**/
  :*.*.*))

(:tree "/gnu/store/w2jw4s7dnw0yfsp5125dpxiyz6lp7v3w-stumpwm-22.11-lib/share/common-lisp/sbcl/stumpwm")

Building sbcl-stumpwm-cpu
(("/gnu/store/w2jw4s7dnw0yfsp5125dpxiyz6lp7v3w-stumpwm-22.11-lib/share/common-lisp/sbcl/stumpwm"
  :**/
  :*.*.*)
 ("/gnu/store/w2jw4s7dnw0yfsp5125dpxiyz6lp7v3w-stumpwm-22.11-lib/lib/common-lisp/sbcl/stumpwm"
  :**/
  :*.*.*))

(:tree "/gnu/store/w2jw4s7dnw0yfsp5125dpxiyz6lp7v3w-stumpwm-22.11-lib/share/common-lisp/sbcl/stumpwm")
--8<---------------cut here---------------end--------------->8---

Unfortunately stumpwm currently doesn't build on core-updates so I can't
check if the discrepency would occur there where glibc isn't grafted.

How exactly does that graft causes the problem? No clue.

-- 
Take it easy,
Richard Sent
Making my computer weirder one commit at a time.