Subject: [bug#62885] [PATCH core-updates] gnu: sphinx: Update minimum docutils version to 0.20

From: Brian Cully <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 16 Apr 2023 11:09:46 -0400

Sorry, the last patch was broken because I had it based off a WIP patch
updating to 1.2.0. This version works with the existing 1.0.0 version of
rtd-themes.

>From 1b6da890e93adf22a1c7a126d45fa67a69be18cc Mon Sep 17 00:00:00 2001
Message-Id: <[email-masked]>
From: Brian Cully <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 16 Apr 2023 11:05:35 -0400
Subject: [PATCH core-updates v2] gnu: sphinx: Update minimum docutils version
 to 0.19

 * gnu/packages/sphinx.scm (python-sphinx-rtd-theme) [allow-newer-docutil]: new
phase.
---
 gnu/packages/sphinx.scm | 10 +++++++++-
 1 file changed, 9 insertions(+), 1 deletion(-)

diff --git a/gnu/packages/sphinx.scm b/gnu/packages/sphinx.scm
index 203a4172dc..ff124717e8 100644
--- a/gnu/packages/sphinx.scm
+++ b/gnu/packages/sphinx.scm
@@ -794,7 +794,15 @@ (define-public python-sphinx-rtd-theme
         (base32
          "0p3abj91c3l72ajj5jwblscsdf1jflrnn0djx2h5y6f2wjbx9ipf"))))
     (build-system python-build-system)
-    (arguments '(#:tests? #f)) ; No tests.
+    (arguments
+     (list
+      #:tests? #f ; No tests.
+      #:phases
+      #~(modify-phases %standard-phases
+          (add-after 'unpack 'allow-newer-docutil
+            (lambda _
+              (substitute* "setup.py"
+                (("docutils<0.18") "docutils<0.20")))))))
     (propagated-inputs (list python-docutils python-sphinx))
     (home-page "https://github.com/snide/sphinx_rtd_theme/")
     (synopsis "ReadTheDocs.org theme for Sphinx")

base-commit: 60594711e944413ac0d18687cce6828707ca8ecf
prerequisite-patch-id: 3a0a1be9df9a40370ebadd64ad6163c1a4f2bc4d
prerequisite-patch-id: 04bc0329678ccd5fe51be207d86dc8a4ce969c8b
prerequisite-patch-id: 7edab399c6512d85ed849f0877ccc9602888f1c8
prerequisite-patch-id: 8c0239d2d0daa07bb45e8d79f26ad8fe17e9133f
prerequisite-patch-id: e17b1dadacd103e25ccdd731e124aebe7a56c546
prerequisite-patch-id: 2379d2991c694d829d2741a71e098056a6e67e6e
prerequisite-patch-id: 5fd558398a9574cbc242f82a38fe1df200e16373
-- 
2.39.2