Subject: bug#62877: closed (Re: bug#62877: 29.0.90; Build failure with 9686b015a0d71d08828afb0cfe6e477bbc4909ae)

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Tue, 18 Apr 2023 11:40:02 +0000

Your bug report

#62877: 29.0.90; Build failure with 9686b015a0d71d08828afb0cfe6e477bbc4909ae

which was filed against the emacs package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
62877: https://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=62877
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: bug#62877: 29.0.90; Build failure with 9686b015a0d71d08828afb0cfe6e477bbc4909ae
From: Eli Zaretskii <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 18 Apr 2023 14:39:20 +0300
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

> Cc: [email-masked]
> Date: Sun, 16 Apr 2023 11:17:24 +0300
> From: Eli Zaretskii <[email-masked]>
> 
> > From: Sam James <[email-masked]>
> > Date: Sun, 16 Apr 2023 07:36:59 +0100
> > 
> > Emacs fails to compile at commit
> > 9686b015a0d71d08828afb0cfe6e477bbc4909ae
> > when performing a fresh bootstrap:
> > 
> > ```
> > term.c: In function ‘init_tty’:
> > term.c:4167:39: error: too many arguments to function ‘tigetstr’
> >  4167 |   tty->TS_enter_strike_through_mode = tigetstr ("smxx",
> >  address);
> > ^~~~~~~~
> > In file included from term.c:32:
> > tparam.h:46:7: note: declared here
> > 46 | char *tigetstr (const char *);
> > |       ^~~~~~~~
> > make[2]: *** [Makefile:424: term.o] Error 1
> > make[2]: *** Waiting for unfinished jobs....
> 
> Sorry about that, should be fixed now.

No further comments, so I assume the bug was indeed fixed, and I'm
closing it.

Subject: 29.0.90; Build failure with 9686b015a0d71d08828afb0cfe6e477bbc4909ae
From: Sam James <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 16 Apr 2023 07:36:59 +0100
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

---
Emacs fails to compile at commit
9686b015a0d71d08828afb0cfe6e477bbc4909ae
when performing a fresh bootstrap:

```
term.c: In function ‘init_tty’:
term.c:4167:39: error: too many arguments to function ‘tigetstr’
 4167 |   tty->TS_enter_strike_through_mode = tigetstr ("smxx",
 address);
^~~~~~~~
In file included from term.c:32:
tparam.h:46:7: note: declared here
46 | char *tigetstr (const char *);
|       ^~~~~~~~
make[2]: *** [Makefile:424: term.o] Error 1
make[2]: *** Waiting for unfinished jobs....
```

Full log attached.

In GNU Emacs 29.0.90 (build 1, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version
 3.24.37, cairo version 1.17.8) of 2023-04-15 built on localhost
Repository revision: b7023da6627f911c087961d9d476b3eafabb7ae7
Repository branch: emacs-29
System Description: Gentoo Linux

Configured using:
 'configure --prefix=/usr --build=x86_64-pc-linux-gnu
 --host=x86_64-pc-linux-gnu --mandir=/usr/share/man
 --infodir=/usr/share/info --datadir=/usr/share --sysconfdir=/etc
 --localstatedir=/var/lib --datarootdir=/usr/share
 --disable-silent-rules --docdir=/usr/share/doc/emacs-29.0.9999-r1
 --htmldir=/usr/share/doc/emacs-29.0.9999-r1/html --libdir=/usr/lib64
 --program-suffix=-emacs-29-vcs --includedir=/usr/include/emacs-29-vcs
 --infodir=/usr/share/info/emacs-29-vcs --localstatedir=/var
 --enable-locallisppath=/etc/emacs:/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp
 --without-compress-install --without-hesiod --without-pop
 --with-file-notification=inotify --with-pdumper --enable-acl
 --with-dbus --with-modules --without-gameuser --with-libgmp --with-gpm
 --with-native-compilation=aot --with-json --without-kerberos
 --without-kerberos5 --with-lcms2 --without-xml2 --without-mailutils
 --without-selinux --with-sqlite3 --with-gnutls --with-libsystemd
 --with-threads --with-tree-sitter --without-wide-int --with-sound=alsa
 --with-zlib --with-x --without-pgtk --without-ns --without-gconf
 --with-gsettings --without-toolkit-scroll-bars --with-xpm --with-xft
 --with-cairo --with-harfbuzz --without-libotf --without-m17n-flt
 --with-x-toolkit=gtk3 --without-xwidgets --with-gif --with-jpeg
 --with-png --with-rsvg --with-tiff --without-webp --without-imagemagick
 --with-dumping=pdumper 'CFLAGS=-O2 -pipe -march=native
 -fdiagnostics-color=always -frecord-gcc-switches -Wreturn-type -ggdb3
 -Werror=format-security -Werror=implicit-function-declaration
 -Wimplicit-int -Werror=int-conversion -Wformat' 'LDFLAGS=-Wl,-O1
 -Wl,--as-needed -Wl,--defsym=__gentoo_check_ldflags__=0
 -Wl,-z,pack-relative-relocs -fuse-ld=bfd -Wl,-O1 -Wl,--as-needed''

Configured features:
ACL CAIRO DBUS FREETYPE GIF GLIB GMP GNUTLS GPM GSETTINGS HARFBUZZ JPEG
JSON LCMS2 LIBSYSTEMD MODULES NATIVE_COMP NOTIFY INOTIFY PDUMPER PNG
RSVG SECCOMP SOUND SQLITE3 THREADS TIFF TREE_SITTER X11 XDBE XIM XINPUT2
XPM GTK3 ZLIB

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: en_GB.utf8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Lisp Interaction

Minor modes in effect:
  global-flycheck-mode: t
  flycheck-mode: t
  global-company-mode: t
  company-mode: t
  editorconfig-mode: t
  savehist-mode: t
  save-place-mode: t
  desktop-save-mode: t
  server-mode: t
  mu4e-modeline-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  eldoc-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  tool-bar-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  indent-tabs-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/cmake-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/cmake/cmake-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/desktop-entry-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/desktop-file-utils/desktop-entry-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/transient/transient hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/transient
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-table hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/org/ob-table
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-entities hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/org/org-entities
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-agenda hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/org/org-agenda
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ox-org hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/org/ox-org
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-java hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/org/ob-java
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-eval hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/org/ob-eval
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/oc-csl hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/org/oc-csl
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-makefile hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-datetree hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/org/org-datetree
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-cycle hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/org/org-cycle
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-list hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/org/org-list
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-shell hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/org/ob-shell
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/org/org
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-ruby hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-lob hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/org/ob-lob
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-element hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/org/org-element
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ol-eww hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/org/ol-eww
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-comint hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/org/ob-comint
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-clock hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/org/org-clock
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-capture hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/org/org-capture
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/oc-basic hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/org/oc-basic
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-keys hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/org/org-keys
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-persist hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/org/org-persist
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-habit hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/org/org-habit
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ox-man hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/org/ox-man
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ox-texinfo hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-tempo hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/org/org-tempo
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-indent hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/org/org-indent
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ol-irc hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/org/ol-irc
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-attach-git hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/org/org-attach-git
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/org/ob
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-pcomplete hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-plantuml hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ol hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/org/ol
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-fortran hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-lilypond hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ol-bibtex hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/org/ol-bibtex
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/oc-bibtex hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/org/oc-bibtex
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-css hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/org/ob-css
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-screen hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/org/ob-screen
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-clojure hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-eshell hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/org/ob-eshell
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-julia hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/org/ob-julia
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/oc-natbib hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/org/oc-natbib
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-tangle hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-mouse hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/org/org-mouse
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ox-ascii hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-groovy hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/org/ob-groovy
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-matlab hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-sql hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/org/ob-sql
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-archive hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/org/org-archive
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ol-mhe hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/org/ol-mhe
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ol-docview hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/org/ol-docview
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-forth hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/org/ob-forth
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-ctags hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/org/org-ctags
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-latex hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/org/ob-latex
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-R hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/org/ob-R
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-loaddefs hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-footnote hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/org/org-footnote
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-calc hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/org/ob-calc
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-macs hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/org/org-macs
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-lint hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/org/org-lint
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-exp hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/org/ob-exp
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ol-w3m hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/org/ol-w3m
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ol-eshell hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/org/ol-eshell
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-feed hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/org/org-feed
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ol-gnus hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/org/ol-gnus
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-goto hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/org/org-goto
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-lua hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/org/ob-lua
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-awk hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/org/ob-awk
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/oc hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/org/oc
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-sed hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/org/ob-sed
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-sass hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/org/ob-sass
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-colview hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/org/org-colview
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-compat hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/org/org-compat
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-emacs-lisp hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-fold hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/org/org-fold
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-dot hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/org/ob-dot
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-scheme hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ox hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/org/ox
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-perl hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/org/ob-perl
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-src hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/org/org-src
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-faces hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/org/org-faces
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-num hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/org/org-num
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-core hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/org/ob-core
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-refile hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/org/org-refile
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-lisp hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-C hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/org/ob-C
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-sqlite hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-org hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/org/ob-org
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-macro hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/org/org-macro
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-haskell hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-python hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/org/ob-python
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ol-rmail hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/org/ol-rmail
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-inlinetask hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-ditaa hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-gnuplot hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-octave hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/org/ob-octave
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ol-bbdb hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/org/ol-bbdb
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ox-icalendar hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-attach hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/org/org-attach
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ox-md hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/org/ox-md
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ox-publish hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/org/ox-publish
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-timer hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/org/org-timer
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-processing hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/org/ob-processing
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/oc-biblatex hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/org/oc-biblatex
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-table hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/org/org-table
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-ocaml hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-protocol hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/org/org-protocol
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ox-latex hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/org/ox-latex
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ol-info hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/org/ol-info
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-fold-core hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/org/org-fold-core
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ox-html hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/org/ox-html
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-crypt hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/org/org-crypt
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ol-man hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/org/ol-man
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-mobile hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/org/org-mobile
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ox-koma-letter hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/org/ox-koma-letter
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-js hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/org/ob-js
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ox-odt hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/org/ox-odt
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-ref hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/org/ob-ref
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-id hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/org/org-id
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-maxima hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-version hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/org/org-version
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ox-beamer hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ol-doi hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/org/ol-doi
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-plot hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/org/org-plot
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-duration hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/org/org-duration

Features:
(shadow face-remap emacsbug network-stream url-http url-gw nsm url-auth
sort gnus-cite gnus-html url-queue help-fns radix-tree url-cache mm-url
mm-archive mail-extr textsec uni-scripts idna-mapping ucs-normalize
uni-confusable textsec-check term/screen term/xterm xterm
company-oddmuse company-keywords company-etags etags fileloop generator
xref project company-gtags company-dabbrev-code company-dabbrev
company-files company-clang company-capf company-cmake company-semantic
company-template company-bbdb flycheck-clang-tidy flycheck-pkgcheck
flycheck dash company-ebuild company-ebuild-keywords
ebuild-mode-keywords company-ebuild-custom company pcase ebuild-mode
skeleton sh-script smie treesit executable exec-path-from-shell
tango-dark-theme comp comp-cstr warnings cl-extra help-mode editorconfig
editorconfig-core editorconfig-core-handle editorconfig-fnmatch savehist
saveplace desktop frameset server mu4e mu4e-org org ob ob-tangle ob-ref
ob-lob ob-table ob-exp org-macro org-src ob-comint org-pcomplete
pcomplete org-list org-footnote org-faces org-entities noutline outline
icons ob-emacs-lisp ob-core ob-eval org-cycle org-table ol rx org-fold
org-fold-core org-keys oc org-loaddefs find-func org-version org-compat
org-macs format-spec mu4e-notification notifications mu4e-main mu4e-view
thingatpt comint ansi-osc ansi-color ring gnus-art mm-uu mml2015 mm-view
mml-smime smime gnutls dig gnus-sum gnus-group gnus-undo gnus-start
gnus-dbus dbus gnus-cloud nnimap nnmail mail-source utf7 nnoo parse-time
iso8601 gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range gnus-win gnus nnheader range
wid-edit cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs mu4e-headers mu4e-compose
mu4e-draft mu4e-actions smtpmail mu4e-search mu4e-lists mu4e-bookmarks
mu4e-mark mu4e-message shr pixel-fill kinsoku url-file svg xml dom
flow-fill mule-util hl-line mu4e-contacts mu4e-update mu4e-folders
mu4e-context mu4e-query-items mu4e-server mu4e-modeline mu4e-vars
mu4e-helpers mu4e-config mu4e-window bookmark pp ido message sendmail
yank-media puny dired dired-loaddefs rfc822 mml mml-sec epa derived epg
rfc6068 epg-config gnus-util text-property-search time-date mm-decode
mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 mm-util
ietf-drums mail-prsvr mailabbrev mail-utils gmm-utils mailheader
mu4e-obsolete site-gentoo info debbugs-autoloads package browse-url url
url-proxy url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history url-cookie
generate-lisp-file url-domsuf url-util mailcap url-handlers url-parse
auth-source cl-seq eieio eieio-core cl-macs password-cache json subr-x
map byte-opt gv bytecomp byte-compile url-vars cl-loaddefs cl-lib rmc
iso-transl tooltip cconv eldoc paren electric uniquify ediff-hook
vc-hooks lisp-float-type elisp-mode mwheel term/x-win x-win
term/common-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe
tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode lisp-mode prog-mode register
page tab-bar menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch easymenu timer select
scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax font-core term/tty-colors
frame minibuffer nadvice seq simple cl-generic indonesian philippine
cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao
korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech
european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese composite emoji-zwj charscript
charprop case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help abbrev obarray oclosure
cl-preloaded button loaddefs theme-loaddefs faces cus-face macroexp
files window text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env
code-pages mule custom widget keymap hashtable-print-readable backquote
threads dbusbind inotify lcms2 dynamic-setting system-font-setting
font-render-setting cairo move-toolbar gtk x-toolkit xinput2 x multi-tty
make-network-process native-compile emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 529903 41304)
 (symbols 48 26649 1)
 (strings 32 140554 11873)
 (string-bytes 1 4129830)
 (vectors 16 72046)
 (vector-slots 8 1349846 40574)
 (floats 8 437 753)
 (intervals 56 6533 3634)
 (buffers 984 22))