Subject: Re: bug#62875: 28.2; Crash on MacOS/M1 with treesitter enabled

From: Drew Moseley <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Apr 2023 16:45:13 -0400

> Could you share the backtrace/crash log you mentioned earlier? That’ll help us determine what was going on.
>
> Yuan

Sure. Here you go. Let me know if I can do anything else to help here.

Drew

-------------------------------------
Translated Report (Full Report Below)
-------------------------------------

Process:               Emacs-arm64-11 [5471]
Path: /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/MacOS/Emacs-arm64-11
Identifier:            Emacs-arm64-11
Version:               ???
Code Type:             ARM-64 (Native)
Parent Process:        bash [945]
Responsible:           iTerm2 [893]
User ID:               501

Date/Time:             2023-04-15 13:29:15.6117 -0400
OS Version:            macOS 13.3.1 (22E261)
Report Version:        12
Anonymous UUID:        5CE83BD5-CC71-E533-F239-51CBD84FAD4A

Sleep/Wake UUID:       2E6FF26E-A02B-4C19-99BB-9008260C4767

Time Awake Since Boot: 8600 seconds
Time Since Wake:       5593 seconds

System Integrity Protection: enabled

Crashed Thread:        0  Dispatch queue: com.apple.main-thread

Exception Type:        EXC_BREAKPOINT (SIGABRT)
Exception Codes:       0x0000000000000001, 0x00000001a861d560

Kernel Triage:
VM - (arg = 0x0) pmap_enter retried due to resource shortage
VM - (arg = 0x0) pmap_enter retried due to resource shortage
VM - (arg = 0x0) pmap_enter retried due to resource shortage
VM - (arg = 0x0) pmap_enter retried due to resource shortage

Thread 0 Crashed::  Dispatch queue: com.apple.main-thread
0   libsystem_kernel.dylib                   0x18dce4724 __pthread_kill + 8
1   libsystem_pthread.dylib                  0x18dd1bc28 pthread_kill + 288
2   libsystem_c.dylib                        0x18dbf246c raise + 32
3   Emacs-arm64-11                           0x102d75744 
terminate_due_to_signal + 204
4   Emacs-arm64-11                           0x102d75dd0 emacs_abort + 20
5   Emacs-arm64-11                           0x102d4400c 
ns_term_shutdown + 144
6   Emacs-arm64-11                           0x102c41d74 shut_down_emacs 
+ 328
7   Emacs-arm64-11                           0x102d7570c 
terminate_due_to_signal + 148
8   Emacs-arm64-11                           0x102c61198 
handle_fatal_signal + 16
9   Emacs-arm64-11                           0x102c61214 
deliver_thread_signal + 124
10  Emacs-arm64-11                           0x102c5f720 
deliver_fatal_thread_signal + 12
11  libsystem_platform.dylib                 0x18dd4aa84 _sigtramp + 56
12  ???                               0xffff8001a861d314 ???
13  JavaScriptCore                           0x1a90dcde0 
JSC::initialize()::$_11::operator()() const + 60
14  libc++.1.dylib                           0x18dc476a0 
std::__1::__call_once(unsigned long volatile&, void*, void (*)(void*)) + 180
15  JavaScriptCore                           0x1a90d410c 
JSC::initialize() + 84
16  WebKitLegacy                             0x1a5ea40e4 +[WebHTMLView 
initialize] + 80
17  libobjc.A.dylib                          0x18d982ff0 
CALLING_SOME_+initialize_METHOD + 24
18  libobjc.A.dylib                          0x18d982c9c 
initializeNonMetaClass + 904
19  libobjc.A.dylib                          0x18d99d0e8 
initializeAndMaybeRelock(objc_class*, objc_object*, 
locker_mixin<lockdebug::lock_mixin<objc_lock_base_t>>&, bool) + 156
20  libobjc.A.dylib                          0x18d9825c4 
lookUpImpOrForward + 884
21  libobjc.A.dylib                          0x18d981f64 
_objc_msgSend_uncached + 68
22  libobjc.A.dylib                          0x18d98abe4 
objc_retainAutorelease + 16
23  Lookup                                   0x1b4864e08 
__getWebHTMLViewClassNoCatalyst_block_invoke + 196
24  libdispatch.dylib                        0x18db6c400 
_dispatch_client_callout + 20
25  libdispatch.dylib                        0x18db6dc40 
_dispatch_once_callout + 32
26  Lookup                                   0x1b4864d40 
getWebHTMLViewClassNoCatalyst + 80
27  Lookup                                   0x1b4864f40 
+[LUWebFrameViewTextAccessor canAccessTextInView:] + 32
28  Lookup                                   0x1b485d464 
+[LUTextAccessor textAccessorForView:] + 120
29  Lookup                                   0x1b4866c00 -[LUExtractor 
focusTermAndLocation:options:] + 232
30  Lookup                                   0x1b48668f4 
+[LULookupDefinitionModule _focusTermUsingQueue:handler:] + 144
31  Lookup                                   0x1b485bbd4 
-[LULookupDefinitionModule showDefinitionByHotKey] + 364
32  AppKit                                   0x1912103e8 -[NSResponder 
tryToPerform:with:] + 60
33  AppKit                                   0x1916bb84c 
-[NSApplication(NSResponder) tryToPerform:with:] + 64
34  AppKit                                   0x1912103e8 -[NSResponder 
tryToPerform:with:] + 60
35  AppKit                                   0x1917f68c0 -[NSWindow 
tryToPerform:with:] + 64
36  AppKit                                   0x1911451b8 
-[NSWindow(NSEventRouting) _reallySendEvent:isDelayedEvent:] + 584
37  AppKit                                   0x191144d9c 
-[NSWindow(NSEventRouting) sendEvent:] + 284
38  AppKit                                   0x191396548 -[NSApplication 
_handleHotKeyRelease:] + 272
39  AppKit                                   0x19123dbcc 
routeSystemDefinedEvent + 64
40  AppKit                                   0x191143f74 
-[NSApplication(NSEvent) sendEvent:] + 1192
41  Emacs-arm64-11                           0x102d44448 -[EmacsApp 
sendEvent:] + 416
42  AppKit                                   0x1913940f0 -[NSApplication 
_handleEvent:] + 60
43  AppKit                                   0x19100b57c -[NSApplication 
run] + 500
44  Emacs-arm64-11                           0x102d441a4 -[EmacsApp run] 
+ 336
45  Emacs-arm64-11                           0x102d42ed4 ns_select + 936
46  Emacs-arm64-11                           0x102d10b94 
wait_reading_process_output + 4196
47  Emacs-arm64-11                           0x102b93e78 sit_for + 360
48  Emacs-arm64-11                           0x102c49ff4 read_char + 5556
49  Emacs-arm64-11                           0x102c47168 
read_key_sequence + 1580
50  Emacs-arm64-11                           0x102c457a8 command_loop_1 
+ 1092
51  Emacs-arm64-11                           0x102cc37f0 
internal_condition_case + 264
52  Emacs-arm64-11                           0x102c45350 command_loop_2 + 52
53  Emacs-arm64-11                           0x102cc2dc4 internal_catch 
+ 264
54  Emacs-arm64-11                           0x102d75a54 
recursive_edit_1.cold.1 + 80
55  Emacs-arm64-11                           0x102c44b80 
recursive_edit_1 + 268
56  Emacs-arm64-11                           0x102c44d28 Frecursive_edit 
+ 388
57  Emacs-arm64-11                           0x102c44114 main + 9036
58  dyld                                     0x18d9c3f28 start + 2236

Thread 1:
0   libsystem_kernel.dylib                   0x18dce6ff0 __select + 8
1   Emacs-arm64-11                           0x102d4538c -[EmacsApp 
fd_handler:] + 244
2   Foundation                               0x18ed6a63c 
__NSThread__start__ + 716
3   libsystem_pthread.dylib                  0x18dd1bfa8 _pthread_start 
+ 148
4   libsystem_pthread.dylib                  0x18dd16da0 thread_start + 8

Thread 2:: com.apple.NSEventThread
0   libsystem_kernel.dylib                   0x18dcdbf14 mach_msg2_trap + 8
1   libsystem_kernel.dylib                   0x18dcee240 
mach_msg2_internal + 80
2   libsystem_kernel.dylib                   0x18dce4b78 
mach_msg_overwrite + 604
3   libsystem_kernel.dylib                   0x18dcdc290 mach_msg + 24
4   CoreFoundation                           0x18ddfa8b8 
__CFRunLoopServiceMachPort + 160
5   CoreFoundation                           0x18ddf9198 __CFRunLoopRun 
+ 1208
6   CoreFoundation                           0x18ddf858c 
CFRunLoopRunSpecific + 612
7   AppKit                                   0x191142508 _NSEventThread 
+ 172
8   libsystem_pthread.dylib                  0x18dd1bfa8 _pthread_start 
+ 148
9   libsystem_pthread.dylib                  0x18dd16da0 thread_start + 8

Thread 3:
0   libsystem_pthread.dylib                  0x18dd16d8c start_wqthread + 0

Thread 4:
0   libsystem_pthread.dylib                  0x18dd16d8c start_wqthread + 0

Thread 5:
0   libsystem_pthread.dylib                  0x18dd16d8c start_wqthread + 0

Thread 6:
0   libsystem_pthread.dylib                  0x18dd16d8c start_wqthread + 0

Thread 7:: JavaScriptCore libpas scavenger
0   libsystem_kernel.dylib                   0x18dcdf710 __psynch_cvwait + 8
1   libsystem_pthread.dylib                  0x18dd1c574 
_pthread_cond_wait + 1232
2   JavaScriptCore                           0x1a82669d0 
scavenger_thread_main + 1428
3   libsystem_pthread.dylib                  0x18dd1bfa8 _pthread_start 
+ 148
4   libsystem_pthread.dylib                  0x18dd16da0 thread_start + 8

Thread 0 crashed with ARM Thread State (64-bit):
     x0: 0x0000000000000000   x1: 0x0000000000000000   x2: 
0x0000000000000000   x3: 0x0000000000000000
     x4: 0x00006000004818e0   x5: 0x0000000000000000   x6: 
0x0000000000000000   x7: 0x0000000000000019
     x8: 0x3aa1eaf1698750a2   x9: 0x3aa1eaf080908be2  x10: 
0x0000000000000001  x11: 0x00000000000007fb
    x12: 0x00000000cc2979cd  x13: 0x00000000000007fd  x14: 
0x00000000cc4980c8  x15: 0x00000000cc2979cd
    x16: 0x0000000000000148  x17: 0x00000001edca4f20  x18: 
0x0000000000000000  x19: 0x0000000000000006
    x20: 0x00000001e917db40  x21: 0x0000000000000103  x22: 
0x00000001e917dc20  x23: 0x000000012c209590
    x24: 0x00000001e932c940  x25: 0x000000016d26cdf0  x26: 
0x000000000000000b  x27: 0x00000001e68c74f4
    x28: 0x00000001e917dc20   fp: 0x000000016d26c0a0   lr: 
0x000000018dd1bc28
     sp: 0x000000016d26c080   pc: 0x000000018dce4724 cpsr: 0x40001000
    far: 0x000060000380c200  esr: 0x56000080  Address size fault

Binary Images:
        0x102b8c000 -        0x102db7fff Emacs-arm64-11 (*) 
<2142a008-5940-3b01-beeb-7b9a58435929> 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/MacOS/Emacs-arm64-11
        0x103540000 -        0x103693fff libgnutls.30.dylib (*) 
<65edcf7b-929d-375f-a526-09912675bfe7> 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/MacOS/lib-arm64-11/libgnutls.30.dylib
        0x103370000 -        0x10337bfff libjansson.4.dylib (*) 
<18be0886-ee42-3d52-9c34-e7bee5397ec3> 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/MacOS/lib-arm64-11/libjansson.4.dylib
        0x103408000 -        0x103463fff libgmp.10.dylib (*) 
<30f901d6-8f8e-3f0e-b864-1b4cf8668b32> 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/MacOS/lib-arm64-11/libgmp.10.dylib
        0x103390000 -        0x10339bfff libintl.8.dylib (*) 
<233c4c12-e3d0-37f5-ae58-af0d2ba9e127> 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/MacOS/lib-arm64-11/libintl.8.dylib
        0x103730000 -        0x103763fff libnettle.8.dylib (*) 
<b2d53a81-fc41-3e42-93e4-d676717034ad> 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/MacOS/lib-arm64-11/libnettle.8.dylib
        0x1034dc000 -        0x103513fff libhogweed.6.dylib (*) 
<a68a51bf-72a1-34b0-883d-3a56c41eb07f> 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/MacOS/lib-arm64-11/libhogweed.6.dylib
        0x109f8c000 -        0x109f97fff libobjc-trampolines.dylib (*) 
<80f14f3d-d099-3693-a8e0-eb9a526b1790> /usr/lib/libobjc-trampolines.dylib
        0x10ee1c000 -        0x10ef73fff tsc-dyn.dylib (*) 
<4ddacb63-8c6d-381d-8bc3-aa1e3fd8cb7a> /Users/USER/*/tsc-dyn.dylib
        0x10ec00000 -        0x10ec07fff c.dylib (*) 
<f69f0ae1-d857-3fc2-8366-2ba3abce7cb9> /Users/USER/*/c.dylib
        0x10d7bc000 -        0x10d7c3fff com.apple.CloudDocsFileProvider 
(1.0) <26e33c5a-f76f-3570-8782-d0dc2d61ff00> 
/System/Library/Frameworks/FileProvider.framework/OverrideBundles/CloudDocsFileProvider.bundle/Contents/MacOS/CloudDocsFileProvider
        0x10d7d4000 -        0x10d7dbfff com.apple.FileProviderOverride 
(855.100.378) <782f062d-b9d5-3e62-9ce7-b68d197712a2> 
/System/Library/Frameworks/FileProvider.framework/OverrideBundles/FileProviderOverride.bundle/Contents/MacOS/FileProviderOverride
        0x10ece0000 -        0x10ecfffff 
com.apple.findersync.fileprovideroverride.FinderSyncCollaborationFileProviderOverride 
(13.3) <99856966-e77f-3294-a16a-e59a7e494572> 
/System/Library/Frameworks/FileProvider.framework/OverrideBundles/FinderSyncCollaborationFileProviderOverride.bundle/Contents/MacOS/FinderSyncCollaborationFileProviderOverride
        0x18dcdb000 -        0x18dd14fe7 libsystem_kernel.dylib (*) 
<7acbd9bc-d056-310e-858d-81b116cf6d28> 
/usr/lib/system/libsystem_kernel.dylib
        0x18dd15000 -        0x18dd21fff libsystem_pthread.dylib (*) 
<b401cfb3-8dfe-32db-92b3-ba8af0f8ca6e> 
/usr/lib/system/libsystem_pthread.dylib
        0x18dbb3000 -        0x18dc31ff7 libsystem_c.dylib (*) 
<9277aff7-3cc3-30d0-99b7-c62680da95cf> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_c.dylib
        0x18dd47000 -        0x18dd4dff3 libsystem_platform.dylib (*) 
<756cd10d-62a0-3283-9e57-cbaa810c95ac> 
/usr/lib/system/libsystem_platform.dylib
                0x0 - 0xffffffffffffffff ??? (*) 
<00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000> ???
        0x1a7feb000 -        0x1a96f2fff com.apple.JavaScriptCore 
(18615) <296c4d4b-246e-38db-99c4-b3de1a1352de> 
/System/Library/Frameworks/JavaScriptCore.framework/Versions/A/JavaScriptCore
        0x18dc32000 -        0x18dcbeff7 libc++.1.dylib (*) 
<79cab92f-5e03-31e7-b2bd-feafdfd2bbde> /usr/lib/libc++.1.dylib
        0x1a5e96000 -        0x1a6055fff com.apple.WebKitLegacy (18615) 
<99d95d66-d43d-3b32-bf34-658824ea7fb9> 
/System/Library/Frameworks/WebKit.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/WebKitLegacy.framework/Versions/A/WebKitLegacy
        0x18d978000 -        0x18d9bdf3f libobjc.A.dylib (*) 
<25a3d3ea-8a9e-3a8f-becc-0199e4ed6f94> /usr/lib/libobjc.A.dylib
        0x1b4855000 -        0x1b4870fff com.apple.LookupFramework (1.2) 
<9f11a9b3-95cd-3ef3-961b-245347f7c96e> 
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/Lookup.framework/Versions/A/Lookup
        0x18db68000 -        0x18dbaffff libdispatch.dylib (*) 
<8e87dc0e-a570-3933-b37d-5e05ad516206> /usr/lib/system/libdispatch.dylib
        0x190fdf000 -        0x191eedfff com.apple.AppKit (6.9) 
<cc3e5215-4cd7-364c-8750-6eb7002720ce> 
/System/Library/Frameworks/AppKit.framework/Versions/C/AppKit
        0x18d9be000 -        0x18da4c53b dyld (*) 
<ac277a36-1808-327a-8761-cca585421212> /usr/lib/dyld
        0x18ed14000 -        0x18f6d9fff com.apple.Foundation (6.9) 
<b7d67e5a-dce2-3f6b-b2b8-895a3669e3ec> 
/System/Library/Frameworks/Foundation.framework/Versions/C/Foundation
        0x18dd7b000 -        0x18e254fff com.apple.CoreFoundation (6.9) 
<b4fdaece-9727-3969-b014-27f7f24c8e01> 
/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreFoundation.framework/Versions/A/CoreFoundation

External Modification Summary:
   Calls made by other processes targeting this process:
     task_for_pid: 0
     thread_create: 0
     thread_set_state: 0
   Calls made by this process:
     task_for_pid: 0
     thread_create: 0
     thread_set_state: 0
   Calls made by all processes on this machine:
     task_for_pid: 0
     thread_create: 0
     thread_set_state: 0

VM Region Summary:
ReadOnly portion of Libraries: Total=1.4G resident=0K(0%) 
swapped_out_or_unallocated=1.4G(100%)
Writable regions: Total=2.8G written=0K(0%) resident=0K(0%) 
swapped_out=0K(0%) unallocated=2.8G(100%)

                                 VIRTUAL   REGION
REGION TYPE                        SIZE    COUNT (non-coalesced)
===========                     =======  =======
Accelerate framework               128K        1
Activity Tracing                   256K        1
CG backing stores                 2176K        4
CG image                           384K        8
ColorSync                          592K       26
CoreAnimation                      384K       21
CoreGraphics                        32K        2
CoreImage                           96K        4
CoreServices                      8192K        5
CoreUI image data                 1072K        7
Foundation                          16K        1
JS JIT generated code            512.0M        3
Kernel Alloc Once                   32K        1
MALLOC                           958.3M       64
MALLOC guard page                  192K        8
MALLOC_MEDIUM (reserved)         944.0M        8         reserved VM 
address space (unallocated)
MALLOC_NANO (reserved)           256.0M        1         reserved VM 
address space (unallocated)
STACK GUARD                       54.5M        8
Stack                             13.3M        9
VM_ALLOCATE                         96K        6
WebKit Malloc                    160.1M        4
__AUTH                            1617K      334
__AUTH_CONST                      26.8M      553
__CTF                               824        1
__DATA                            16.0M      551
__DATA_CONST                      27.4M      567
__DATA_DIRTY                      1876K      207
__FONT_DATA                        2352        1
__INFO_FILTER                         8        1
__LINKEDIT                       803.3M       14
__OBJC_RO                         66.2M        1
__OBJC_RW                         2011K        1
__TEXT                           589.9M      588
dyld private memory                272K        2
mapped file                      201.5M       34
shared memory                      992K       19
===========                     =======  =======
TOTAL                              4.5G     3066
TOTAL, minus reserved VM space     3.4G     3066

-----------
Full Report
-----------

{"app_name":"Emacs-arm64-11","timestamp":"2023-04-15 13:29:16.00 
-0400","app_version":"","slice_uuid":"2142a008-5940-3b01-beeb-7b9a58435929","build_version":"","platform":1,"share_with_app_devs":1,"is_first_party":1,"bug_type":"309","os_version":"macOS 
13.3.1 
(22E261)","roots_installed":0,"incident_id":"F59E2B54-7B87-4659-9B27-EA63DADD93F6","name":"Emacs-arm64-11"}
{
   "uptime" : 8600,
   "procRole" : "Foreground",
   "version" : 2,
   "userID" : 501,
   "deployVersion" : 210,
   "modelCode" : "MacBookAir10,1",
   "coalitionID" : 932,
   "osVersion" : {
     "train" : "macOS 13.3.1",
     "build" : "22E261",
     "releaseType" : "User"
   },
   "captureTime" : "2023-04-15 13:29:15.6117 -0400",
   "incident" : "F59E2B54-7B87-4659-9B27-EA63DADD93F6",
   "pid" : 5471,
   "translated" : false,
   "cpuType" : "ARM-64",
   "roots_installed" : 0,
   "bug_type" : "309",
   "procLaunch" : "2023-04-15 13:28:10.4781 -0400",
   "procStartAbsTime" : 206573865817,
   "procExitAbsTime" : 208136948055,
   "procName" : "Emacs-arm64-11",
   "procPath" : 
"\/Applications\/Emacs.app\/Contents\/MacOS\/Emacs-arm64-11",
   "parentProc" : "bash",
   "parentPid" : 945,
   "coalitionName" : "com.googlecode.iterm2",
   "crashReporterKey" : "5CE83BD5-CC71-E533-F239-51CBD84FAD4A",
   "responsiblePid" : 893,
   "responsibleProc" : "iTerm2",
   "codeSigningID" : "Emacs-arm64-11",
   "codeSigningTeamID" : "5BRAQAFB8B",
   "codeSigningFlags" : 570491649,
   "codeSigningValidationCategory" : 6,
   "codeSigningTrustLevel" : 0,
   "wakeTime" : 5593,
   "sleepWakeUUID" : "2E6FF26E-A02B-4C19-99BB-9008260C4767",
   "sip" : "enabled",
   "exception" : {"codes":"0x0000000000000001, 
0x00000001a861d560","rawCodes":[1,7119951200],"type":"EXC_BREAKPOINT","signal":"SIGABRT"},
   "ktriageinfo" : "VM - (arg = 0x0) pmap_enter retried due to resource 
shortage\nVM - (arg = 0x0) pmap_enter retried due to resource 
shortage\nVM - (arg = 0x0) pmap_enter retried due to resource 
shortage\nVM - (arg = 0x0) pmap_enter retried due to resource shortage\n",
   "extMods" : 
{"caller":{"thread_create":0,"thread_set_state":0,"task_for_pid":0},"system":{"thread_create":0,"thread_set_state":0,"task_for_pid":0},"targeted":{"thread_create":0,"thread_set_state":0,"task_for_pid":0},"warnings":0},
   "faultingThread" : 0,
   "threads" : 
[{"triggered":true,"id":318928,"threadState":{"x":[{"value":0},{"value":0},{"value":0},{"value":0},{"value":105553120991456},{"value":0},{"value":0},{"value":25},{"value":4224916248028729506},{"value":4224916244120243170},{"value":1},{"value":2043},{"value":3425270221},{"value":2045},{"value":3427369160},{"value":3425270221},{"value":328},{"value":8284426016},{"value":0},{"value":6},{"value":8205622080,"symbolLocation":0,"symbol":"_main_thread"},{"value":259},{"value":8205622304,"symbolLocation":224,"symbol":"_main_thread"},{"value":5035300240},{"value":8207386944,"symbolLocation":8,"symbol":"OBJC_CLASS_$_WebHTMLView"},{"value":6126226928},{"value":11},{"value":8162931956,"symbolLocation":0,"symbol":"runtimeLock"},{"value":8205622304,"symbolLocation":224,"symbol":"_main_thread"}],"flavor":"ARM_THREAD_STATE64","lr":{"value":6674299944},"cpsr":{"value":1073745920},"fp":{"value":6126223520},"sp":{"value":6126223488},"esr":{"value":1442840704,"description":" 
Address size 
fault"},"pc":{"value":6674073380,"matchesCrashFrame":1},"far":{"value":105553175036416}},"queue":"com.apple.main-thread","frames":[{"imageOffset":38692,"symbol":"__pthread_kill","symbolLocation":8,"imageIndex":13},{"imageOffset":27688,"symbol":"pthread_kill","symbolLocation":288,"imageIndex":14},{"imageOffset":259180,"symbol":"raise","symbolLocation":32,"imageIndex":15},{"imageOffset":2004804,"symbol":"terminate_due_to_signal","symbolLocation":204,"imageIndex":0},{"imageOffset":2006480,"symbol":"emacs_abort","symbolLocation":20,"imageIndex":0},{"imageOffset":1802252,"symbol":"ns_term_shutdown","symbolLocation":144,"imageIndex":0},{"imageOffset":744820,"symbol":"shut_down_emacs","symbolLocation":328,"imageIndex":0},{"imageOffset":2004748,"symbol":"terminate_due_to_signal","symbolLocation":148,"imageIndex":0},{"imageOffset":872856,"symbol":"handle_fatal_signal","symbolLocation":16,"imageIndex":0},{"imageOffset":872980,"symbol":"deliver_thread_signal","symbolLocation":124,"imageIndex":0},{"imageOffset":866080,"symbol":"deliver_fatal_thread_signal","symbolLocation":12,"imageIndex":0},{"imageOffset":14980,"symbol":"_sigtramp","symbolLocation":56,"imageIndex":16},{"imageOffset":18446603343341146900,"imageIndex":17},{"imageOffset":17767904,"symbol":"JSC::initialize()::$_11::operator()() 
const","symbolLocation":60,"imageIndex":18},{"imageOffset":87712,"symbol":"std::__1::__call_once(unsigned 
long volatile&, void*, void 
(*)(void*))","symbolLocation":180,"imageIndex":19},{"imageOffset":17731852,"symbol":"JSC::initialize()","symbolLocation":84,"imageIndex":18},{"imageOffset":57572,"symbol":"+[WebHTMLView 
initialize]","symbolLocation":80,"imageIndex":20},{"imageOffset":45040,"symbol":"CALLING_SOME_+initialize_METHOD","symbolLocation":24,"imageIndex":21},{"imageOffset":44188,"symbol":"initializeNonMetaClass","symbolLocation":904,"imageIndex":21},{"imageOffset":151784,"symbol":"initializeAndMaybeRelock(objc_class*, 
objc_object*, locker_mixin<lockdebug::lock_mixin<objc_lock_base_t>>&, 
bool)","symbolLocation":156,"imageIndex":21},{"imageOffset":42436,"symbol":"lookUpImpOrForward","symbolLocation":884,"imageIndex":21},{"imageOffset":40804,"symbol":"_objc_msgSend_uncached","symbolLocation":68,"imageIndex":21},{"imageOffset":76772,"symbol":"objc_retainAutorelease","symbolLocation":16,"imageIndex":21},{"imageOffset":65032,"symbol":"__getWebHTMLViewClassNoCatalyst_block_invoke","symbolLocation":196,"imageIndex":22},{"imageOffset":17408,"symbol":"_dispatch_client_callout","symbolLocation":20,"imageIndex":23},{"imageOffset":23616,"symbol":"_dispatch_once_callout","symbolLocation":32,"imageIndex":23},{"imageOffset":64832,"symbol":"getWebHTMLViewClassNoCatalyst","symbolLocation":80,"imageIndex":22},{"imageOffset":65344,"symbol":"+[LUWebFrameViewTextAccessor 
canAccessTextInView:]","symbolLocation":32,"imageIndex":22},{"imageOffset":33892,"symbol":"+[LUTextAccessor 
textAccessorForView:]","symbolLocation":120,"imageIndex":22},{"imageOffset":72704,"symbol":"-[LUExtractor 
focusTermAndLocation:options:]","symbolLocation":232,"imageIndex":22},{"imageOffset":71924,"symbol":"+[LULookupDefinitionModule 
_focusTermUsingQueue:handler:]","symbolLocation":144,"imageIndex":22},{"imageOffset":27604,"symbol":"-[LULookupDefinitionModule 
showDefinitionByHotKey]","symbolLocation":364,"imageIndex":22},{"imageOffset":2298856,"symbol":"-[NSResponder 
tryToPerform:with:]","symbolLocation":60,"imageIndex":24},{"imageOffset":7194700,"symbol":"-[NSApplication(NSResponder) 
tryToPerform:with:]","symbolLocation":64,"imageIndex":24},{"imageOffset":2298856,"symbol":"-[NSResponder 
tryToPerform:with:]","symbolLocation":60,"imageIndex":24},{"imageOffset":8485056,"symbol":"-[NSWindow 
tryToPerform:with:]","symbolLocation":64,"imageIndex":24},{"imageOffset":1466808,"symbol":"-[NSWindow(NSEventRouting) 
_reallySendEvent:isDelayedEvent:]","symbolLocation":584,"imageIndex":24},{"imageOffset":1465756,"symbol":"-[NSWindow(NSEventRouting) 
sendEvent:]","symbolLocation":284,"imageIndex":24},{"imageOffset":3896648,"symbol":"-[NSApplication 
_handleHotKeyRelease:]","symbolLocation":272,"imageIndex":24},{"imageOffset":2485196,"symbol":"routeSystemDefinedEvent","symbolLocation":64,"imageIndex":24},{"imageOffset":1462132,"symbol":"-[NSApplication(NSEvent) 
sendEvent:]","symbolLocation":1192,"imageIndex":24},{"imageOffset":1803336,"symbol":"-[EmacsApp 
sendEvent:]","symbolLocation":416,"imageIndex":0},{"imageOffset":3887344,"symbol":"-[NSApplication 
_handleEvent:]","symbolLocation":60,"imageIndex":24},{"imageOffset":181628,"symbol":"-[NSApplication 
run]","symbolLocation":500,"imageIndex":24},{"imageOffset":1802660,"symbol":"-[EmacsApp 
run]","symbolLocation":336,"imageIndex":0},{"imageOffset":1797844,"symbol":"ns_select","symbolLocation":936,"imageIndex":0},{"imageOffset":1592212,"symbol":"wait_reading_process_output","symbolLocation":4196,"imageIndex":0},{"imageOffset":32376,"symbol":"sit_for","symbolLocation":360,"imageIndex":0},{"imageOffset":778228,"symbol":"read_char","symbolLocation":5556,"imageIndex":0},{"imageOffset":766312,"symbol":"read_key_sequence","symbolLocation":1580,"imageIndex":0},{"imageOffset":759720,"symbol":"command_loop_1","symbolLocation":1092,"imageIndex":0},{"imageOffset":1275888,"symbol":"internal_condition_case","symbolLocation":264,"imageIndex":0},{"imageOffset":758608,"symbol":"command_loop_2","symbolLocation":52,"imageIndex":0},{"imageOffset":1273284,"symbol":"internal_catch","symbolLocation":264,"imageIndex":0},{"imageOffset":2005588,"symbol":"recursive_edit_1.cold.1","symbolLocation":80,"imageIndex":0},{"imageOffset":756608,"symbol":"recursive_edit_1","symbolLocation":268,"imageIndex":0},{"imageOffset":757032,"symbol":"Frecursive_edit","symbolLocation":388,"imageIndex":0},{"imageOffset":753940,"symbol":"main","symbolLocation":9036,"imageIndex":0},{"imageOffset":24360,"symbol":"start","symbolLocation":2236,"imageIndex":25}]},{"id":318946,"frames":[{"imageOffset":49136,"symbol":"__select","symbolLocation":8,"imageIndex":13},{"imageOffset":1807244,"symbol":"-[EmacsApp 
fd_handler:]","symbolLocation":244,"imageIndex":0},{"imageOffset":353852,"symbol":"__NSThread__start__","symbolLocation":716,"imageIndex":26},{"imageOffset":28584,"symbol":"_pthread_start","symbolLocation":148,"imageIndex":14},{"imageOffset":7584,"symbol":"thread_start","symbolLocation":8,"imageIndex":14}]},{"id":318968,"name":"com.apple.NSEventThread","frames":[{"imageOffset":3860,"symbol":"mach_msg2_trap","symbolLocation":8,"imageIndex":13},{"imageOffset":78400,"symbol":"mach_msg2_internal","symbolLocation":80,"imageIndex":13},{"imageOffset":39800,"symbol":"mach_msg_overwrite","symbolLocation":604,"imageIndex":13},{"imageOffset":4752,"symbol":"mach_msg","symbolLocation":24,"imageIndex":13},{"imageOffset":522424,"symbol":"__CFRunLoopServiceMachPort","symbolLocation":160,"imageIndex":27},{"imageOffset":516504,"symbol":"__CFRunLoopRun","symbolLocation":1208,"imageIndex":27},{"imageOffset":513420,"symbol":"CFRunLoopRunSpecific","symbolLocation":612,"imageIndex":27},{"imageOffset":1455368,"symbol":"_NSEventThread","symbolLocation":172,"imageIndex":24},{"imageOffset":28584,"symbol":"_pthread_start","symbolLocation":148,"imageIndex":14},{"imageOffset":7584,"symbol":"thread_start","symbolLocation":8,"imageIndex":14}]},{"id":319051,"frames":[{"imageOffset":7564,"symbol":"start_wqthread","symbolLocation":0,"imageIndex":14}]},{"id":319280,"frames":[{"imageOffset":7564,"symbol":"start_wqthread","symbolLocation":0,"imageIndex":14}]},{"id":319291,"frames":[{"imageOffset":7564,"symbol":"start_wqthread","symbolLocation":0,"imageIndex":14}]},{"id":319592,"frames":[{"imageOffset":7564,"symbol":"start_wqthread","symbolLocation":0,"imageIndex":14}]},{"id":319669,"name":"JavaScriptCore 
libpas 
scavenger","frames":[{"imageOffset":18192,"symbol":"__psynch_cvwait","symbolLocation":8,"imageIndex":13},{"imageOffset":30068,"symbol":"_pthread_cond_wait","symbolLocation":1232,"imageIndex":14},{"imageOffset":2603472,"symbol":"scavenger_thread_main","symbolLocation":1428,"imageIndex":18},{"imageOffset":28584,"symbol":"_pthread_start","symbolLocation":148,"imageIndex":14},{"imageOffset":7584,"symbol":"thread_start","symbolLocation":8,"imageIndex":14}]}],
   "usedImages" : [
   {
     "source" : "P",
     "arch" : "arm64",
     "base" : 4340629504,
     "size" : 2277376,
     "uuid" : "2142a008-5940-3b01-beeb-7b9a58435929",
     "path" : "\/Applications\/Emacs.app\/Contents\/MacOS\/Emacs-arm64-11",
     "name" : "Emacs-arm64-11"
   },
   {
     "source" : "P",
     "arch" : "arm64",
     "base" : 4350803968,
     "size" : 1392640,
     "uuid" : "65edcf7b-929d-375f-a526-09912675bfe7",
     "path" : 
"\/Applications\/Emacs.app\/Contents\/MacOS\/lib-arm64-11\/libgnutls.30.dylib",
     "name" : "libgnutls.30.dylib"
   },
   {
     "source" : "P",
     "arch" : "arm64",
     "base" : 4348903424,
     "size" : 49152,
     "uuid" : "18be0886-ee42-3d52-9c34-e7bee5397ec3",
     "path" : 
"\/Applications\/Emacs.app\/Contents\/MacOS\/lib-arm64-11\/libjansson.4.dylib",
     "name" : "libjansson.4.dylib"
   },
   {
     "source" : "P",
     "arch" : "arm64",
     "base" : 4349526016,
     "size" : 376832,
     "uuid" : "30f901d6-8f8e-3f0e-b864-1b4cf8668b32",
     "path" : 
"\/Applications\/Emacs.app\/Contents\/MacOS\/lib-arm64-11\/libgmp.10.dylib",
     "name" : "libgmp.10.dylib"
   },
   {
     "source" : "P",
     "arch" : "arm64",
     "base" : 4349034496,
     "size" : 49152,
     "uuid" : "233c4c12-e3d0-37f5-ae58-af0d2ba9e127",
     "path" : 
"\/Applications\/Emacs.app\/Contents\/MacOS\/lib-arm64-11\/libintl.8.dylib",
     "name" : "libintl.8.dylib"
   },
   {
     "source" : "P",
     "arch" : "arm64",
     "base" : 4352835584,
     "size" : 212992,
     "uuid" : "b2d53a81-fc41-3e42-93e4-d676717034ad",
     "path" : 
"\/Applications\/Emacs.app\/Contents\/MacOS\/lib-arm64-11\/libnettle.8.dylib",
     "name" : "libnettle.8.dylib"
   },
   {
     "source" : "P",
     "arch" : "arm64",
     "base" : 4350394368,
     "size" : 229376,
     "uuid" : "a68a51bf-72a1-34b0-883d-3a56c41eb07f",
     "path" : 
"\/Applications\/Emacs.app\/Contents\/MacOS\/lib-arm64-11\/libhogweed.6.dylib",
     "name" : "libhogweed.6.dylib"
   },
   {
     "source" : "P",
     "arch" : "arm64e",
     "base" : 4462264320,
     "size" : 49152,
     "uuid" : "80f14f3d-d099-3693-a8e0-eb9a526b1790",
     "path" : "\/usr\/lib\/libobjc-trampolines.dylib",
     "name" : "libobjc-trampolines.dylib"
   },
   {
     "source" : "P",
     "arch" : "arm64",
     "base" : 4544643072,
     "size" : 1409024,
     "uuid" : "4ddacb63-8c6d-381d-8bc3-aa1e3fd8cb7a",
     "path" : "\/Users\/USER\/*\/tsc-dyn.dylib",
     "name" : "tsc-dyn.dylib"
   },
   {
     "source" : "P",
     "arch" : "arm64",
     "base" : 4542431232,
     "size" : 32768,
     "uuid" : "f69f0ae1-d857-3fc2-8366-2ba3abce7cb9",
     "path" : "\/Users\/USER\/*\/c.dylib",
     "name" : "c.dylib"
   },
   {
     "source" : "P",
     "arch" : "arm64e",
     "base" : 4521181184,
     "CFBundleShortVersionString" : "1.0",
     "CFBundleIdentifier" : "com.apple.CloudDocsFileProvider",
     "size" : 32768,
     "uuid" : "26e33c5a-f76f-3570-8782-d0dc2d61ff00",
     "path" : 
"\/System\/Library\/Frameworks\/FileProvider.framework\/OverrideBundles\/CloudDocsFileProvider.bundle\/Contents\/MacOS\/CloudDocsFileProvider",
     "name" : "CloudDocsFileProvider",
     "CFBundleVersion" : "1553.100.384"
   },
   {
     "source" : "P",
     "arch" : "arm64e",
     "base" : 4521279488,
     "CFBundleShortVersionString" : "855.100.378",
     "CFBundleIdentifier" : "com.apple.FileProviderOverride",
     "size" : 32768,
     "uuid" : "782f062d-b9d5-3e62-9ce7-b68d197712a2",
     "path" : 
"\/System\/Library\/Frameworks\/FileProvider.framework\/OverrideBundles\/FileProviderOverride.bundle\/Contents\/MacOS\/FileProviderOverride",
     "name" : "FileProviderOverride",
     "CFBundleVersion" : "855.100.378"
   },
   {
     "source" : "P",
     "arch" : "arm64e",
     "base" : 4543348736,
     "CFBundleShortVersionString" : "13.3",
     "CFBundleIdentifier" : 
"com.apple.findersync.fileprovideroverride.FinderSyncCollaborationFileProviderOverride",
     "size" : 131072,
     "uuid" : "99856966-e77f-3294-a16a-e59a7e494572",
     "path" : 
"\/System\/Library\/Frameworks\/FileProvider.framework\/OverrideBundles\/FinderSyncCollaborationFileProviderOverride.bundle\/Contents\/MacOS\/FinderSyncCollaborationFileProviderOverride",
     "name" : "FinderSyncCollaborationFileProviderOverride",
     "CFBundleVersion" : "1563.5.2"
   },
   {
     "source" : "P",
     "arch" : "arm64e",
     "base" : 6674034688,
     "size" : 237544,
     "uuid" : "7acbd9bc-d056-310e-858d-81b116cf6d28",
     "path" : "\/usr\/lib\/system\/libsystem_kernel.dylib",
     "name" : "libsystem_kernel.dylib"
   },
   {
     "source" : "P",
     "arch" : "arm64e",
     "base" : 6674272256,
     "size" : 53248,
     "uuid" : "b401cfb3-8dfe-32db-92b3-ba8af0f8ca6e",
     "path" : "\/usr\/lib\/system\/libsystem_pthread.dylib",
     "name" : "libsystem_pthread.dylib"
   },
   {
     "source" : "P",
     "arch" : "arm64e",
     "base" : 6672822272,
     "size" : 520184,
     "uuid" : "9277aff7-3cc3-30d0-99b7-c62680da95cf",
     "path" : "\/usr\/lib\/system\/libsystem_c.dylib",
     "name" : "libsystem_c.dylib"
   },
   {
     "source" : "P",
     "arch" : "arm64e",
     "base" : 6674477056,
     "size" : 28660,
     "uuid" : "756cd10d-62a0-3283-9e57-cbaa810c95ac",
     "path" : "\/usr\/lib\/system\/libsystem_platform.dylib",
     "name" : "libsystem_platform.dylib"
   },
   {
     "size" : 0,
     "source" : "A",
     "base" : 0,
     "uuid" : "00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000"
   },
   {
     "source" : "P",
     "arch" : "arm64e",
     "base" : 7113453568,
     "CFBundleShortVersionString" : "18615",
     "CFBundleIdentifier" : "com.apple.JavaScriptCore",
     "size" : 24150016,
     "uuid" : "296c4d4b-246e-38db-99c4-b3de1a1352de",
     "path" : 
"\/System\/Library\/Frameworks\/JavaScriptCore.framework\/Versions\/A\/JavaScriptCore",
     "name" : "JavaScriptCore",
     "CFBundleVersion" : "18615.1.26.11.23"
   },
   {
     "source" : "P",
     "arch" : "arm64e",
     "base" : 6673342464,
     "size" : 577528,
     "uuid" : "79cab92f-5e03-31e7-b2bd-feafdfd2bbde",
     "path" : "\/usr\/lib\/libc++.1.dylib",
     "name" : "libc++.1.dylib"
   },
   {
     "source" : "P",
     "arch" : "arm64e",
     "base" : 7078502400,
     "CFBundleShortVersionString" : "18615",
     "CFBundleIdentifier" : "com.apple.WebKitLegacy",
     "size" : 1835008,
     "uuid" : "99d95d66-d43d-3b32-bf34-658824ea7fb9",
     "path" : 
"\/System\/Library\/Frameworks\/WebKit.framework\/Versions\/A\/Frameworks\/WebKitLegacy.framework\/Versions\/A\/WebKitLegacy",
     "name" : "WebKitLegacy",
     "CFBundleVersion" : "18615.1.26.11.23"
   },
   {
     "source" : "P",
     "arch" : "arm64e",
     "base" : 6670483456,
     "size" : 286528,
     "uuid" : "25a3d3ea-8a9e-3a8f-becc-0199e4ed6f94",
     "path" : "\/usr\/lib\/libobjc.A.dylib",
     "name" : "libobjc.A.dylib"
   },
   {
     "source" : "P",
     "arch" : "arm64e",
     "base" : 7323602944,
     "CFBundleShortVersionString" : "1.2",
     "CFBundleIdentifier" : "com.apple.LookupFramework",
     "size" : 114688,
     "uuid" : "9f11a9b3-95cd-3ef3-961b-245347f7c96e",
     "path" : 
"\/System\/Library\/PrivateFrameworks\/Lookup.framework\/Versions\/A\/Lookup",
     "name" : "Lookup",
     "CFBundleVersion" : "306"
   },
   {
     "source" : "P",
     "arch" : "arm64e",
     "base" : 6672515072,
     "size" : 294912,
     "uuid" : "8e87dc0e-a570-3933-b37d-5e05ad516206",
     "path" : "\/usr\/lib\/system\/libdispatch.dylib",
     "name" : "libdispatch.dylib"
   },
   {
     "source" : "P",
     "arch" : "arm64e",
     "base" : 6727528448,
     "CFBundleShortVersionString" : "6.9",
     "CFBundleIdentifier" : "com.apple.AppKit",
     "size" : 15790080,
     "uuid" : "cc3e5215-4cd7-364c-8750-6eb7002720ce",
     "path" : 
"\/System\/Library\/Frameworks\/AppKit.framework\/Versions\/C\/AppKit",
     "name" : "AppKit",
     "CFBundleVersion" : "2299.50.120"
   },
   {
     "source" : "P",
     "arch" : "arm64e",
     "base" : 6670770176,
     "size" : 582972,
     "uuid" : "ac277a36-1808-327a-8761-cca585421212",
     "path" : "\/usr\/lib\/dyld",
     "name" : "dyld"
   },
   {
     "source" : "P",
     "arch" : "arm64e",
     "base" : 6691045376,
     "CFBundleShortVersionString" : "6.9",
     "CFBundleIdentifier" : "com.apple.Foundation",
     "size" : 10248192,
     "uuid" : "b7d67e5a-dce2-3f6b-b2b8-895a3669e3ec",
     "path" : 
"\/System\/Library\/Frameworks\/Foundation.framework\/Versions\/C\/Foundation",
     "name" : "Foundation",
     "CFBundleVersion" : "1971"
   },
   {
     "source" : "P",
     "arch" : "arm64e",
     "base" : 6674690048,
     "CFBundleShortVersionString" : "6.9",
     "CFBundleIdentifier" : "com.apple.CoreFoundation",
     "size" : 5087232,
     "uuid" : "b4fdaece-9727-3969-b014-27f7f24c8e01",
     "path" : 
"\/System\/Library\/Frameworks\/CoreFoundation.framework\/Versions\/A\/CoreFoundation",
     "name" : "CoreFoundation",
     "CFBundleVersion" : "1971"
   }
],
   "sharedCache" : {
   "base" : 6670106624,
   "size" : 3539533824,
   "uuid" : "ebddd61c-5dcf-399c-a88b-759edf197103"
},
   "vmSummary" : "ReadOnly portion of Libraries: Total=1.4G 
resident=0K(0%) swapped_out_or_unallocated=1.4G(100%)\nWritable regions: 
Total=2.8G written=0K(0%) resident=0K(0%) swapped_out=0K(0%) 
unallocated=2.8G(100%)\n\n VIRTUAL   REGION \nREGION 
TYPE                        SIZE COUNT (non-coalesced) 
\n===========                     ======= ======= \nAccelerate 
framework               128K        1 \nActivity 
Tracing                   256K        1 \nCG backing 
stores                 2176K        4 \nCG 
image                           384K        8 
\nColorSync                          592K       26 
\nCoreAnimation                      384K       21 
\nCoreGraphics                        32K        2 
\nCoreImage                           96K        4 
\nCoreServices                      8192K        5 \nCoreUI image 
data                 1072K        7 
\nFoundation                          16K        1 \nJS JIT generated 
code            512.0M        3 \nKernel Alloc Once                   
32K        1 \nMALLOC                           958.3M       64 \nMALLOC 
guard page                  192K        8 \nMALLOC_MEDIUM 
(reserved)         944.0M        8         reserved VM address space 
(unallocated)\nMALLOC_NANO (reserved) 256.0M        1         reserved 
VM address space (unallocated)\nSTACK GUARD                       
54.5M        8 \nStack                             13.3M        9 
\nVM_ALLOCATE                         96K        6 \nWebKit 
Malloc                    160.1M        4 
\n__AUTH                            1617K      334 
\n__AUTH_CONST                      26.8M      553 
\n__CTF                               824        1 
\n__DATA                            16.0M      551 
\n__DATA_CONST                      27.4M      567 
\n__DATA_DIRTY                      1876K      207 
\n__FONT_DATA                        2352        1 
\n__INFO_FILTER                         8        1 
\n__LINKEDIT                       803.3M       14 
\n__OBJC_RO                         66.2M        1 
\n__OBJC_RW                         2011K        1 
\n__TEXT                           589.9M      588 \ndyld private 
memory                272K        2 \nmapped file                      
201.5M       34 \nshared memory                      992K       19 
\n===========                     =======  ======= 
\nTOTAL                              4.5G     3066 \nTOTAL, minus 
reserved VM space     3.4G     3066 \n",
   "legacyInfo" : {
   "threadTriggered" : {
     "queue" : "com.apple.main-thread"
   }
},
   "logWritingSignature" : "21cdbf33f984031c71cba8fe1a965faadd3883f1",
   "trialInfo" : {
   "rollouts" : [
     {
       "rolloutId" : "61675b89201f677a9a4cbd65",
       "factorPackIds" : {
         "HEALTH_FEATURE_AVAILABILITY" : "63f8068a238e7b23a1f30123"
       },
       "deploymentId" : 240000055
     },
     {
       "rolloutId" : "63582c5f8a53461413999550",
       "factorPackIds" : {

       },
       "deploymentId" : 240000002
     }
   ],
   "experiments" : [
     {
       "treatmentId" : "c28e4ee6-1b08-4f90-8e05-2809e78310a3",
       "experimentId" : "6317d2003d24842ff850182a",
       "deploymentId" : 400000013
     }
   ]
}
}

Model: MacBookAir10,1, BootROM 8422.100.650, proc 8:4:4 processors, 16 
GB, SMC
Graphics: Apple M1, Apple M1, Built-In
Display: Color LCD, 2560 x 1600 Retina, Main, MirrorOff, Online
Memory Module: LPDDR4, Hynix
AirPort: spairport_wireless_card_type_wifi (0x14E4, 0x4378), wl0: Jan 12 
2023 05:52:26 version 18.20.383.14.7.8.149 FWID 01-1469d19d
Bluetooth: Version (null), 0 services, 0 devices, 0 incoming serial ports
Network Service: Wi-Fi, AirPort, en0
USB Device: USB31Bus
USB Device: USB31Bus
Thunderbolt Bus: MacBook Air, Apple Inc.
Thunderbolt Bus: MacBook Air, Apple Inc.