Subject: bug#62873: closed (Re: [PATCH gnome-team 0/5] Merge master into gnome-team)

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Sun, 30 Apr 2023 15:51:02 +0000

Your bug report

#62873: [PATCH gnome-team 0/5] Merge master into gnome-team

which was filed against the guix-patches package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
62873: https://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=62873
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: [PATCH gnome-team 0/5] Merge master into gnome-team
From: Liliana Marie Prikler <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], Maxim Cournoyer <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 30 Apr 2023 17:50:20 +0200
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Am Samstag, dem 15.04.2023 um 23:39 +0200 schrieb Liliana Marie
Prikler:
> please apologize the murder commit that is the merge itself :(
Since core-updates also got merged recently, I rebased the gnome-team
changes onto a semi-recent master and pushed that as a new gnome-team
branch.  This new branch only contains older gnome-team changes with
adjustments made to account for things that were different on core-
updates; it no longer pulls in changes that were already committed to
staging or core-updates previously.

I'm closing this bug and will submit the GStreamer stuff in a new
series at a later time (unless someone beats me to it).  Stay tuned!

Cheers

Subject: [PATCH gnome-team 0/5] Merge master into gnome-team
From: Liliana Marie Prikler <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 15 Apr 2023 23:39:24 +0200
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Hi Guix,

please apologize the murder commit that is the merge itself :(
With this out of the way, we should have GStreamer 1.22 building, though
I am not yet sure about the plugins.  In any case, it should get us
closer to having a solid base for the actual GNOME 44 work.

Cheers

Liliana Marie Prikler (2):
  gnu: meson: Update to 1.1.
  gnu: gtk+-3: Fix build.
  Merge branch 'master' into gnome-team.

Maxim Cournoyer (2):
  build: meson: Explicitly invoke "meson setup" instead of just "meson".
  build: meson: Honor bindir, libdir and includedir.
  
-- 
2.39.2