Subject: bug#62841: CC Mode 5.35.2 (Group); Template indentation problems

From: Alan Mackenzie <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 25 Jun 2023 15:15:28 +0000

Hello, Michael.

On Wed, Jun 21, 2023 at 15:49:01 +0000, Alan Mackenzie wrote:
> On Thu, Jun 08, 2023 at 13:39:41 -0400, Michael Welsh Duggan wrote:
> > Alan Mackenzie <[email-masked]> writes:

[ .... ]

> I'm closing the bug with this post.  

I found a further problem with this bug.  If on the second last line of
your test file (the one ending with ">>>>>>,", you comment out the last
three >s with a block comment, by typing in /, *, *, / one character at
a time, this leaves the > on the last line unmarked as a template
closer.

This was caused by wrongly scanning text starting between the two
characters of the comment delimiters.

I've just committed a fix to the Emacs master branch which should fix
this.

> > -- 
> > Michael Welsh Duggan
> > ([email-masked])

-- 
Alan Mackenzie (Nuremberg, Germany).