Subject: Re: bug#62841: CC Mode 5.35.2 (Group); Template indentation problems

From: Alan Mackenzie <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2023 15:49:01 +0000

Hello, Michael.

On Thu, Jun 08, 2023 at 13:39:41 -0400, Michael Welsh Duggan wrote:
> Alan Mackenzie <[email-masked]> writes:

[ .... ]

> Sorry it took me so long to get around to testing this.  This is *much*
> better.  I haven't run into any problems so far; you can be sure I will
> report again if I do.  Thanks!

Thank you!

And for my part, sorry it's taken me so long to commit it - it's been a
busy fortnight.  But I have now committed the fix to CC Mode and the
Emacs master branch.

I'm closing the bug with this post.  

> -- 
> Michael Welsh Duggan
> ([email-masked])

-- 
Alan Mackenzie (Nuremberg, Germany).