Subject: bug#62831: 29.0.90; Emacs-pretest-29.0.90 aarch64 on macOS crashes when receiving a three-finger tap.

From: Sami Lahtinen <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 14 Apr 2023 11:16:13 +0300

A three-finger tap in any Emacs frame crashes Emacs.

I use the pretest version from https://emacsformacosx.com on a M1
MacBook Pro.

In GNU Emacs 29.0.90 (build 1, aarch64-apple-darwin21.6.0, NS
appkit-2113.60 Version 12.6.1 (Build 21G217)) of 2023-04-11 built on
builder-m1-12.lan
Windowing system distributor 'Apple', version 10.3.2299
System Description:  macOS 13.3.1

Configured using:
'configure --with-ns '--enable-locallisppath=/Library/Application
Support/Emacs/${version}/site-lisp:/Library/Application
Support/Emacs/site-lisp' --with-modules --with-x-toolkit=no'

Configured features:
ACL GLIB GMP GNUTLS JPEG JSON LIBXML2 MODULES NOTIFY KQUEUE NS PDUMPER
PNG RSVG THREADS TIFF TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS TREE_SITTER ZLIB

Important settings:
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Dashboard

Minor modes in effect:
  which-key-mode: t
  global-sl-mode: t
  nyan-mode: t
  minions-mode: t
  recentf-mode: t
  page-break-lines-mode: t
  global-git-commit-mode: t
  magit-auto-revert-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  electric-pair-mode: t
  ivy-prescient-mode: t
  counsel-mode: t
  ivy-rich-mode: t
  ivy-mode: t
  delete-selection-mode: t
  global-auto-revert-mode: t
  savehist-mode: t
  override-global-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  context-menu-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  buffer-read-only: t
  line-number-mode: t
  global-visual-line-mode: t
  visual-line-mode: t
  indent-tabs-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  abbrev-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/Users/sami/.emacs.d/elpa/lispy-20230314.1738/elpa hides /Users/sami/.emacs.d/elpa/ivy-20220926.1250/elpa
/Users/sami/.emacs.d/elpa/transient-20230315.1520/transient hides /Applications/Emacs29.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/transient
/Users/sami/.emacs.d/elpa/use-package-20230203.2004/use-package-jump hides /Applications/Emacs29.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/use-package/use-package-jump
/Users/sami/.emacs.d/elpa/use-package-20230203.2004/use-package-ensure hides /Applications/Emacs29.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/use-package/use-package-ensure
/Users/sami/.emacs.d/elpa/use-package-20230203.2004/use-package-core hides /Applications/Emacs29.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/use-package/use-package-core
/Users/sami/.emacs.d/elpa/use-package-20230203.2004/use-package-delight hides /Applications/Emacs29.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/use-package/use-package-delight
/Users/sami/.emacs.d/elpa/use-package-20230203.2004/use-package-diminish hides /Applications/Emacs29.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/use-package/use-package-diminish
/Users/sami/.emacs.d/elpa/use-package-20230203.2004/use-package hides /Applications/Emacs29.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/use-package/use-package
/Users/sami/.emacs.d/elpa/use-package-20230203.2004/use-package-bind-key hides /Applications/Emacs29.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/use-package/use-package-bind-key
/Users/sami/.emacs.d/elpa/bind-key-20230203.2004/bind-key hides /Applications/Emacs29.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/use-package/bind-key
/Users/sami/.emacs.d/elpa/use-package-20230203.2004/use-package-lint hides /Applications/Emacs29.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/use-package/use-package-lint

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug which-key org-indent oc-basic ol-eww eww
url-queue mm-url ol-rmail ol-mhe ol-irc ol-info ol-gnus nnselect
gnus-art mm-uu mml2015 mm-view mml-smime smime gnutls dig gnus-sum shr
pixel-fill kinsoku url-file svg dom gnus-group gnus-undo gnus-start
gnus-dbus dbus xml gnus-cloud nnimap nnmail mail-source utf7 nnoo
gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range gnus-win gnus nnheader range ol-docview
doc-view jka-compr image-mode exif ol-bibtex bibtex ol-bbdb ol-w3m
ol-doi org-link-doi org-agenda outshine outshine-org-cmds outorg
rainbow-delimiters time chatgpt-shell let-alist view ielm goto-addr
eshell esh-mode esh-cmd esh-ext esh-opt esh-proc esh-io esh-arg
esh-module esh-groups esh-util power-mode nyan-mode minions jazz-theme
color-theme-sanityinc-tomorrow gruvbox-theme gruvbox autothemer lisp-mnt
ef-themes doom-themes doom-themes-base dashboard dashboard-widgets
recentf tree-widget wid-edit ffap page-break-lines magit-bookmark
magit-submodule magit-blame magit-stash magit-reflog magit-bisect
magit-push magit-pull magit-fetch magit-clone magit-remote magit-commit
magit-sequence magit-notes magit-worktree magit-tag magit-merge
magit-branch magit-reset magit-files magit-refs magit-status magit
magit-repos magit-apply magit-wip magit-log which-func imenu magit-diff
smerge-mode diff diff-mode git-commit log-edit message sendmail
yank-media puny rfc822 mml mml-sec epa derived epg rfc6068 epg-config
gnus-util mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047
rfc2045 mm-util ietf-drums mail-prsvr mailabbrev mail-utils gmm-utils
mailheader pcvs-util add-log magit-core magit-autorevert magit-margin
magit-transient magit-process with-editor magit-mode transient magit-git
magit-base magit-section crm all-the-icons all-the-icons-faces
data-material data-weathericons data-octicons data-fileicons
data-faicons data-alltheicons vterm bookmark pp term ehelp vterm-module
term/xterm xterm auto-dim-other-buffers face-remap restart-emacs desktop
frameset server ob-python python-el-fgallina-expansions python treesit
org-mouse rainbow-mode multiple-cursors mc-separate-operations
rectangular-region-mode mc-mark-pop mc-edit-lines
mc-hide-unmatched-lines-mode mc-mark-more mc-cycle-cursors
multiple-cursors-core rect expand-region text-mode-expansions
the-org-mode-expansions org-element org-persist org-id org-refile
avl-tree er-basic-expansions expand-region-core expand-region-custom
writeroom-mode visual-fill-column olivetti lorem-ipsum lispy hydra
advice lv lispy-inline thingatpt avy etags fileloop generator edebug
debug backtrace help-fns radix-tree lispy-tags mode-local zoutline org
ob ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-exp org-macro org-src ob-comint
org-pcomplete org-list org-footnote org-faces org-entities ob-emacs-lisp
ob-core ob-eval org-cycle org-table ol org-fold org-fold-core org-keys
oc org-loaddefs find-func org-version org-compat org-macs paredit
disp-table noutline outline icons sudo-edit tramp tramp-loaddefs
trampver tramp-integration files-x tramp-compat rx shell pcomplete
parse-time iso8601 ls-lisp format-spec elec-pair hl-line
display-line-numbers ivy-prescient prescient char-fold counsel xdg xref
project dired dired-loaddefs compile text-property-search comint
ansi-osc ansi-color swiper ivy-rich ivy delsel ring ivy-faces
ivy-overlay colir color edmacro kmacro no-littering compat compat-29
autorevert filenotify savehist diary-lib diary-loaddefs cal-menu
calendar cal-loaddefs time-date auto-package-update dash cl-extra
help-mode use-package use-package-ensure use-package-delight
use-package-diminish use-package-bind-key bind-key easy-mmode
use-package-core finder-inf zenburn-theme pcase gruvbox-theme-autoloads
autothemer-autoloads color-theme-sanityinc-tomorrow-autoloads
jazz-theme-autoloads zenburn-theme-autoloads info package browse-url url
url-proxy url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history url-cookie
generate-lisp-file url-domsuf url-util mailcap url-handlers url-parse
auth-source cl-seq eieio eieio-core cl-macs password-cache json subr-x
map byte-opt gv bytecomp byte-compile url-vars cl-loaddefs cl-lib rmc
iso-transl tooltip cconv eldoc paren electric uniquify ediff-hook
vc-hooks lisp-float-type elisp-mode mwheel term/ns-win ns-win
ucs-normalize mule-util term/common-win tool-bar dnd fontset image
regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode lisp-mode
prog-mode register page tab-bar menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch easymenu
timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax font-core
term/tty-colors frame minibuffer nadvice seq simple cl-generic
indonesian philippine cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese
tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek
romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese
composite emoji-zwj charscript charprop case-table epa-hook
jka-cmpr-hook help abbrev obarray oclosure cl-preloaded button loaddefs
theme-loaddefs faces cus-face macroexp files window text-properties
overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget keymap
hashtable-print-readable backquote threads kqueue cocoa ns multi-tty
make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 638637 307781)
(symbols 48 46851 6)
(strings 32 206694 43476)
(string-bytes 1 5824205)
(vectors 16 88871)
(vector-slots 8 1802685 582609)
(floats 8 1384 1741)
(intervals 56 1215 529)
(buffers 984 17))