Subject: drascula, lure, lure-de, lure-es, lure-fr, lure-it, sky: non-commercial license

From: Denis 'GNUtoo' Carikli <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 12 Apr 2023 01:52:31 +0200

Hi,

The license of all these packages have that inside:
> 3) You may not charge a fee for the game itself. This includes
> reselling the game as an individual item.

And the FSDG has that:
> Non-functional Data
> -------------------
> Data that isn't functional, that doesn't do a practical job, is more
> of an adornment to the system's software than a part of it. Thus, we
> don't insist on the free license criteria for non-functional data. It
> can be included in a free system distribution as long as its license
> gives you permission to copy and redistribute, both for commercial
> and non-commercial purposes. For example, some game engines released
> under the GNU GPL have accompanying game information—a fictional
> world map, game graphics, and so on—released under such a
> verbatim-distribution license. This kind of data can be part of a
> free system distribution, even though its license does not qualify as
> free, because it is non-functional.

So unfortunately here we need to remove these games.

Denis.