Subject: Re: bug#62763: 29.0.90; failed test during build

From: Tim Heaney <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2023 09:57:02 -0400

Yes, that does it!

❯ make lisp/image/wallpaper-tests
make[1]: Entering directory '/home/tim/Emacs/emacs-29.0.90/test'
  ELC+ELN  lisp/image/wallpaper-tests.elc
  GEN      lisp/image/wallpaper-tests.log
Running 20 tests (2023-04-11 09:55:36-0400, selector `(not (tag
:unstable))')
   passed   1/20  wallpaper--find-command-args/return-list (0.021983 sec)
   passed   2/20  wallpaper--find-command/return-string (0.000102 sec)
   passed   3/20  wallpaper--find-setter (0.000444 sec)
   passed   4/20  wallpaper--find-setter/call-predicate (0.000424 sec)
   passed   5/20  wallpaper--find-setter/set-current-setter (0.000388 sec)
   passed   6/20  wallpaper--format-arg/filename (0.000593 sec)
   passed   7/20  wallpaper--format-arg/filename-hex (0.010103 sec)
   passed   8/20  wallpaper--format-arg/height (0.000071 sec)
   passed   9/20  wallpaper--format-arg/monitor (0.000067 sec)
   passed  10/20  wallpaper--format-arg/screen (0.000062 sec)
   passed  11/20  wallpaper--format-arg/width (0.000059 sec)
   passed  12/20  wallpaper--format-arg/workspace (0.000054 sec)
   passed  13/20  wallpaper--get-default-file/empty-gives-nil (0.006273 sec)
   passed  14/20  wallpaper--get-default-file/file-at-point (0.002885 sec)
   passed  15/20  wallpaper--get-default-file/visiting-file (0.000414 sec)
   passed  16/20  wallpaper--image-file-regexp/return-string (0.000057 sec)
Desktop wallpaper changed to /tmp/emacs-test-3JWhD9.jpg
   passed  17/20  wallpaper-set/calls-init-action (0.001792 sec)
   passed  18/20  wallpaper-set/calls-wallpaper-set-function (0.000192 sec)
Desktop wallpaper changed to /tmp/emacs-test-s7gOm7.jpg
   passed  19/20  wallpaper-set/runs-command (0.001794 sec)
   passed  20/20  wallpaper-set/runs-command/detach (0.001800 sec)

Ran 20 tests, 20 results as expected, 0 unexpected (2023-04-11
09:55:36-0400, 0.050690 sec)

make[1]: Leaving directory '/home/tim/Emacs/emacs-29.0.90/test'