Subject: Re: [bug#62753] [PATCH] gnu: Add emacs-eradio.

From: Dominik Delgado Steuter <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 12 Apr 2023 16:41:07 +0200

Hi,

thank you for the review.

Am 11.04.23 um 21:13 schrieb Nicolas Goaziou:

> I suggest to use GitHub as upstream.

I saw that a couple of other Emacs-packages in this file fetched from 
melpa.org, but you are right, GitHub makes more sense.

> I would capitalize "Eradio", but not "internet". Also I suggest to write
> "Mpv" and "VLC".

I am in favor of "mpv" as that is how the project stylizes itself. 
Wikipedia also uses that notation.

> On this topic, would it make sense to provide VLC as an input, so the
> Emacs library works out of the box?

In my opinion the user should be encouraged to choose the player themself.
I for example only use mpv and would not like my system to be cluttered 
with another full-blown media player I don't use.

> Could you send an updated patch?

It comes with the next mail.

I also relocated the package definition so that it's not between two 
packages related to emprise anymore.

Regards,

Dominik D.S.