Subject: 30.0.50; Eglot compile error due to invalid version syntax

From: Casey Banner <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 7 Apr 2023 16:47:31 -0400

With the following configuration (building on windows):

 ../configure --prefix=/e/dev/emacs-src --without-dbus --without-pop
--with-native-compilation --with-cairo --with-harfbuzz --with-xml2
--without-compress-install --with-json  CFLAGS="-O2 -mtune=native
-march=native -fomit-frame-pointer -pipe -ftree-vectorize"

I'm seeing this error building emacs as of
621e732ade0f3dc165498ebde4d55d5aacb05b56:

Error: error ("Invalid version syntax: `Eglot 1.10' (must start with a number)")
  mapbacktrace(#f(compiled-function (evald func args flags) #<bytecode
-0x3628af24b9119ba>))
  debug-early-backtrace()
  debug-early(error (error "Invalid version syntax: `Eglot 1.10' (must
start with a number)"))
  error("Invalid version syntax: `%s' (must start with a number)" "Eglot 1.10")
  version-to-list("Eglot 1.10")
  version<("Eglot 1.10" "24.5")
  #f(compiled-function (e1 e2) #<bytecode 0x70981d4f91fa908>)(("Eglot
1.10" eglot) ("24.5" vc-hg erc-stamp mml2015 flyspell erc))