Subject: Re: bug#62713: 29.0.60; DocView shows wrong conversion indicator when configured to use svg images

From: Stefan Kangas <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 29 Sep 2023 02:43:50 -0700

Tassilo Horn <[email-masked]> writes:

> Stefan Kangas <[email-masked]> writes:
>
>>> This particular problem can be easily solved by the following simple
>>> patch instead:
>>
>> Tassilo, could you perhaps take a look at this patch?
>
> Yes, the simple patch looks good and fixes the bug.  Feel free to commit
> it.

Great, thanks.

Visuwesh, could you please send the patch as an attachment instead?  We
prefer that patches are created with a command like `git format-patch
-1'.

Please also include:

- The bug number of this bug in the commit message, like so: Bug#62713

- A ChangeLog entry, as described in the file CONTRIBUTE.

That would make it easier for us to review and install this patch.

Thanks in advance.