Subject: Re: [bug#62712] [PATCH 0/2] Disable keyword expansion for Subversion downloads

From: Christopher Baines <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 12 May 2023 12:45:25 +0100

Nicolas Goaziou <[email-masked]> writes:

> Hello,
>
> Ludovic Courtès <[email-masked]> writes:
>
>> Nicolas, can you take care of merging ‘master’ into the branch?  (Or
>> rebasing it.)
>
> Done. I re-created `tex-team' on top of `master'. It can be built again.

Given this might be the next branch to try and merge to master, would
you be interested in trying out the proecss I set out here [1]?

1: https://issues.guix.gnu.org/63459

All that would involve is creating a guix-patches issue saying you're
looking to merge the tex-team branch.

I'm interested in this since I want to look at getting the qa-frontpage
to spot these issues for branch merges, and then use that information to
manage builds and testing.

Chris