Subject: Re: [bug#62703] [PATCH] gnu: abjad: Fix build.

From: Leo Famulari <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 12 Apr 2023 23:09:16 -0400

On Thu, Apr 06, 2023 at 10:37:15PM +0100, Sharlatan Hellseher wrote:
> Sort use-module alphabetically and add (guix build-system pyproject)
> 
> * gnu/packages/music.scm (abjad): Fix build.
>   [arguments]: Use gexp.
>   <phases>: Add disable-failing-tests phase to fix build process of the
>   package.
>   [propagated-inputs]: Move python-flake8, python-isort, python-mypy,
>   python-pytest, python-pytest-cov, python-pytest-helpers-namespace,
>   python-six, python-sphinx-autodoc-typehints from here ...
>   [native-inputs]: ... to here. Remove python-black.

Thanks!

>  (define-public python-abjad
>    (deprecated-package "python-abjad" abjad))

The patch doesn't apply because python-abjad was removed recently. If
you have this patch as a commit in your Git repo, it should be easy to
rebase it and then send a revision.

Something like:

`git fetch origin && git rebase origin/master`