Subject: bug#62700: closed (Re: bug#62700: 29.0.60; minibuffer-{previous,next,choose}-completion behave unintuitively when point is not at end of buffer)

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Tue, 02 May 2023 17:57:02 +0000

Your bug report

#62700: 29.0.60; minibuffer-{previous,next,choose}-completion behave unintuitively when point is not at end of buffer

which was filed against the emacs package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
62700: https://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=62700
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: bug#62700: 29.0.60; minibuffer-{previous,next,choose}-completion behave unintuitively when point is not at end of buffer
From: Eli Zaretskii <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 02 May 2023 20:57:27 +0300
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

> From: [email-masked]
> Date: Tue, 02 May 2023 15:13:21 +0000 (UTC)
> Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
> 
> OK, here's the patch with this change.
> 
> (As discussed elsewhere in the thread, the patch includes changes to
> minibuffer-choose-completion because that function also is affected by
> the bug and also needs to be fixed)

Thanks, installed on the emacs-29 branch, and closing the bug.

Please in the future try to remember to mention the bug number in the
commit log messages, once the number is known.  You forgot that in the
two changesets I just installed, so I needed to amend that manually.

Subject: 29.0.60; minibuffer-{previous,next,choose}-completion behave unintuitively when point is not at end of buffer
From: Spencer Baugh <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: Juri Linkov <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 06 Apr 2023 13:56:35 -0400
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

1. emacs -Q
2. C-h v -path
3. <tab> to show completions of variables containing the string -path
4. Use M-<up> and M-<down> to switch between completions.  Note that as
you switch completions, they replace the text already in the minibuffer.
5. C-g

6. C-h v -path
7. C-a to move point to before -path
8. <tab> to show completions of variables ending in -path
9. Use M-<up> and M-<down> to switch between completions.  Now as you
switch completions, they are inserted at point, *without* replacing the
text already in the buffer.  So e.g. the minibuffer will contain
"load-path-path".
10. Likewise, if you (setq minibuffer-completion-auto-choose nil), M-RET
inserts the completion string at point, without replacing the text in
the minibuffer, so you will get "load-path-path".

I think this is basically just a bug.  Hopefully we can fix this before
Emacs 29 is released, because this is the last thing which stops these
new commands from being a really great improvement to the Emacs
completion defaults.

If this is intentional for some reason, I think the behavior should
definitely be changed before Emacs 29 is released.  Moving point around
in the minibuffer while completing is an important part of using the
default completion-styles, so we should not make that harder.  Other
completion packages for Emacs do not have this behavior, e.g. icomplete
or ido.

In GNU Emacs 29.0.60 (build 3, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, X toolkit, cairo
 version 1.15.12, Xaw scroll bars) of 2023-03-13 built on
 igm-qws-u22796a
Repository revision: e759905d2e0828eac4c8164b09113b40f6899656
Repository branch: emacs-29
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.12011000
System Description: CentOS Linux 7 (Core)

Configured using:
 'configure --with-x-toolkit=lucid --with-modules
 --with-gif=ifavailable'

Configured features:
CAIRO DBUS FREETYPE GLIB GMP GNUTLS GSETTINGS HARFBUZZ JPEG JSON
LIBSELINUX LIBXML2 MODULES NOTIFY INOTIFY PDUMPER PNG RSVG SECCOMP SOUND
SQLITE3 THREADS TIFF TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS X11 XDBE XIM XINPUT2 XPM LUCID
ZLIB

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Dired by name

Minor modes in effect:
  jane-fe-minor-mode: t
  editorconfig-mode: t
  dired-omit-mode: t
  which-function-mode: t
  global-git-commit-mode: t
  magit-auto-revert-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  windmove-mode: t
  savehist-mode: t
  save-place-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  tab-bar-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  buffer-read-only: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/csharp-mode hides /home/sbaugh/.local/src/emacs29/lisp/progmodes/csharp-mode
/usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/eldoc hides /home/sbaugh/.local/src/emacs29/lisp/emacs-lisp/eldoc
/usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/auctex/lpath hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/dictionary/lpath
/home/sbaugh/.local/src/emacs29/lisp/net/dictionary hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/dictionary/dictionary
/usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/caml-font hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/ocaml/caml-font
/home/sbaugh/.local/src/emacs29/lisp/org/org-version hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/org-version
/home/sbaugh/.local/src/emacs29/lisp/org/org-loaddefs hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/org-loaddefs
/home/sbaugh/.local/src/emacs29/lisp/org/org-keys hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/org-keys
/home/sbaugh/.local/src/emacs29/lisp/org/ol hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/ol
/home/sbaugh/.local/src/emacs29/lisp/org/ob-perl hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/ob-perl
/home/sbaugh/.local/src/emacs29/lisp/org/ob-core hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/ob-core
/home/sbaugh/.local/src/emacs29/lisp/org/ox hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/ox
/home/sbaugh/.local/src/emacs29/lisp/org/ol-rmail hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/ol-rmail
/home/sbaugh/.local/src/emacs29/lisp/org/ob-octave hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/ob-octave
/home/sbaugh/.local/src/emacs29/lisp/org/ob-comint hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/ob-comint
/home/sbaugh/.local/src/emacs29/lisp/org/ol-w3m hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/ol-w3m
/home/sbaugh/.local/src/emacs29/lisp/org/ob-org hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/ob-org
/home/sbaugh/.local/src/emacs29/lisp/org/ox-texinfo hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/ox-texinfo
/home/sbaugh/.local/src/emacs29/lisp/org/org-inlinetask hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/org-inlinetask
/home/sbaugh/.local/src/emacs29/lisp/org/ol-mhe hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/ol-mhe
/home/sbaugh/.local/src/emacs29/lisp/org/ob-ocaml hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/ob-ocaml
/home/sbaugh/.local/src/emacs29/lisp/org/ob-clojure hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/ob-clojure
/home/sbaugh/.local/src/emacs29/lisp/org/ox-publish hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/ox-publish
/home/sbaugh/.local/src/emacs29/lisp/org/ol-irc hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/ol-irc
/home/sbaugh/.local/src/emacs29/lisp/org/ob-calc hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/ob-calc
/home/sbaugh/.local/src/emacs29/lisp/org/ox-odt hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/ox-odt
/home/sbaugh/.local/src/emacs29/lisp/org/org-id hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/org-id
/home/sbaugh/.local/src/emacs29/lisp/org/ol-gnus hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/ol-gnus
/home/sbaugh/.local/src/emacs29/lisp/org/ob-matlab hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/ob-matlab
/home/sbaugh/.local/src/emacs29/lisp/org/ox-icalendar hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/ox-icalendar
/home/sbaugh/.local/src/emacs29/lisp/org/org-footnote hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/org-footnote
/home/sbaugh/.local/src/emacs29/lisp/org/ol-bibtex hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/ol-bibtex
/home/sbaugh/.local/src/emacs29/lisp/org/ob-lisp hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/ob-lisp
/home/sbaugh/.local/src/emacs29/lisp/org/ob-C hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/ob-C
/home/sbaugh/.local/src/emacs29/lisp/org/ox-org hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/ox-org
/home/sbaugh/.local/src/emacs29/lisp/org/org-indent hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/org-indent
/home/sbaugh/.local/src/emacs29/lisp/org/ol-info hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/ol-info
/home/sbaugh/.local/src/emacs29/lisp/org/ob-maxima hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/ob-maxima
/home/sbaugh/.local/src/emacs29/lisp/org/ob-awk hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/ob-awk
/home/sbaugh/.local/src/emacs29/lisp/org/ox-man hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/ox-man
/home/sbaugh/.local/src/emacs29/lisp/org/org-goto hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/org-goto
/home/sbaugh/.local/src/emacs29/lisp/org/ox-md hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/ox-md
/home/sbaugh/.local/src/emacs29/lisp/org/ol-eshell hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/ol-eshell
/home/sbaugh/.local/src/emacs29/lisp/org/ob-lua hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/ob-lua
/home/sbaugh/.local/src/emacs29/lisp/org/org-habit hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/org-habit
/home/sbaugh/.local/src/emacs29/lisp/org/ob-R hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/ob-R
/home/sbaugh/.local/src/emacs29/lisp/org/ol-eww hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/ol-eww
/home/sbaugh/.local/src/emacs29/lisp/org/ob-makefile hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/ob-makefile
/home/sbaugh/.local/src/emacs29/lisp/org/ox-latex hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/ox-latex
/home/sbaugh/.local/src/emacs29/lisp/org/ol-docview hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/ol-docview
/home/sbaugh/.local/src/emacs29/lisp/org/ob-lob hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/ob-lob
/home/sbaugh/.local/src/emacs29/lisp/org/ox-beamer hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/ox-beamer
/home/sbaugh/.local/src/emacs29/lisp/org/org-faces hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/org-faces
/home/sbaugh/.local/src/emacs29/lisp/org/ob hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/ob
/home/sbaugh/.local/src/emacs29/lisp/org/ox-html hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/ox-html
/home/sbaugh/.local/src/emacs29/lisp/org/org-feed hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/org-feed
/home/sbaugh/.local/src/emacs29/lisp/org/ol-bbdb hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/ol-bbdb
/home/sbaugh/.local/src/emacs29/lisp/org/ob-lilypond hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/ob-lilypond
/home/sbaugh/.local/src/emacs29/lisp/org/ox-ascii hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/ox-ascii
/home/sbaugh/.local/src/emacs29/lisp/org/ob-latex hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/ob-latex
/home/sbaugh/.local/src/emacs29/lisp/org/org hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/org
/home/sbaugh/.local/src/emacs29/lisp/org/ob-tangle hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/ob-tangle
/home/sbaugh/.local/src/emacs29/lisp/org/org-tempo hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/org-tempo
/home/sbaugh/.local/src/emacs29/lisp/org/org-duration hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/org-duration
/home/sbaugh/.local/src/emacs29/lisp/org/ob-sqlite hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/ob-sqlite
/home/sbaugh/.local/src/emacs29/lisp/org/org-entities hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/org-entities
/home/sbaugh/.local/src/emacs29/lisp/org/ob-table hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/ob-table
/home/sbaugh/.local/src/emacs29/lisp/org/ob-js hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/ob-js
/home/sbaugh/.local/src/emacs29/lisp/org/org-table hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/org-table
/home/sbaugh/.local/src/emacs29/lisp/org/ob-sql hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/ob-sql
/home/sbaugh/.local/src/emacs29/lisp/org/org-timer hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/org-timer
/home/sbaugh/.local/src/emacs29/lisp/org/org-element hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/org-element
/home/sbaugh/.local/src/emacs29/lisp/org/ob-java hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/ob-java
/home/sbaugh/.local/src/emacs29/lisp/org/org-ctags hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/org-ctags
/home/sbaugh/.local/src/emacs29/lisp/org/ob-shell hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/ob-shell
/home/sbaugh/.local/src/emacs29/lisp/org/ob-groovy hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/ob-groovy
/home/sbaugh/.local/src/emacs29/lisp/org/org-src hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/org-src
/home/sbaugh/.local/src/emacs29/lisp/org/org-datetree hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/org-datetree
/home/sbaugh/.local/src/emacs29/lisp/org/ob-haskell hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/ob-haskell
/home/sbaugh/.local/src/emacs29/lisp/org/org-plot hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/org-plot
/home/sbaugh/.local/src/emacs29/lisp/org/org-compat hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/org-compat
/home/sbaugh/.local/src/emacs29/lisp/org/ob-screen hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/ob-screen
/home/sbaugh/.local/src/emacs29/lisp/org/ob-fortran hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/ob-fortran
/home/sbaugh/.local/src/emacs29/lisp/org/org-protocol hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/org-protocol
/home/sbaugh/.local/src/emacs29/lisp/org/org-crypt hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/org-crypt
/home/sbaugh/.local/src/emacs29/lisp/org/ob-sed hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/ob-sed
/home/sbaugh/.local/src/emacs29/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/ob-gnuplot
/home/sbaugh/.local/src/emacs29/lisp/org/org-pcomplete hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/org-pcomplete
/home/sbaugh/.local/src/emacs29/lisp/org/org-colview hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/org-colview
/home/sbaugh/.local/src/emacs29/lisp/org/ob-scheme hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/ob-scheme
/home/sbaugh/.local/src/emacs29/lisp/org/ob-forth hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/ob-forth
/home/sbaugh/.local/src/emacs29/lisp/org/org-num hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/org-num
/home/sbaugh/.local/src/emacs29/lisp/org/org-clock hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/org-clock
/home/sbaugh/.local/src/emacs29/lisp/org/ob-exp hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/ob-exp
/home/sbaugh/.local/src/emacs29/lisp/org/org-mouse hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/org-mouse
/home/sbaugh/.local/src/emacs29/lisp/org/org-capture hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/org-capture
/home/sbaugh/.local/src/emacs29/lisp/org/ob-sass hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/ob-sass
/home/sbaugh/.local/src/emacs29/lisp/org/ob-eval hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/ob-eval
/home/sbaugh/.local/src/emacs29/lisp/org/ob-ref hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/ob-ref
/home/sbaugh/.local/src/emacs29/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/sbaugh/.local/src/emacs29/lisp/org/org-mobile hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/org-mobile
/home/sbaugh/.local/src/emacs29/lisp/org/ob-ruby hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/ob-ruby
/home/sbaugh/.local/src/emacs29/lisp/org/ob-eshell hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/ob-eshell
/home/sbaugh/.local/src/emacs29/lisp/org/org-lint hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/org-lint
/home/sbaugh/.local/src/emacs29/lisp/org/org-agenda hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/org-agenda
/home/sbaugh/.local/src/emacs29/lisp/org/org-macro hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/org-macro
/home/sbaugh/.local/src/emacs29/lisp/org/org-attach-git hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/org-attach-git
/home/sbaugh/.local/src/emacs29/lisp/org/ob-processing hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/ob-processing
/home/sbaugh/.local/src/emacs29/lisp/org/ob-css hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/ob-css
/home/sbaugh/.local/src/emacs29/lisp/org/ob-dot hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/ob-dot
/home/sbaugh/.local/src/emacs29/lisp/org/org-list hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/org-list
/home/sbaugh/.local/src/emacs29/lisp/org/org-macs hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/org-macs
/home/sbaugh/.local/src/emacs29/lisp/org/org-attach hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/org-attach
/home/sbaugh/.local/src/emacs29/lisp/org/org-archive hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/org-archive
/home/sbaugh/.local/src/emacs29/lisp/org/ob-python hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/ob-python
/home/sbaugh/.local/src/emacs29/lisp/org/ob-plantuml hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/ob-plantuml
/home/sbaugh/.local/src/emacs29/lisp/org/ob-ditaa hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/ob-ditaa
/home/sbaugh/.local/src/emacs29/lisp/org/ob-julia hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/contrib/lisp/ob-julia
/home/sbaugh/.local/src/emacs29/lisp/org/ol-man hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/contrib/lisp/ol-man
/home/sbaugh/.local/src/emacs29/lisp/org/ox-koma-letter hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/contrib/lisp/ox-koma-letter
/home/sbaugh/.emacs.d/elpa/dash-2.19.1/dash hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/dash/dash
/home/sbaugh/.emacs.d/elpa/dash-2.19.1/dash-functional hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/dash/dash-functional

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug tabify cal-iso org-datetree org-capture
pcmpl-unix pcmpl-gnu dabbrev log-view vc vc-git vc-dispatcher
bug-reference shortdoc cc-mode cc-fonts cc-guess cc-menus cc-cmds
cc-styles cc-align cc-engine cc-vars cc-defs dired-aux pulse misearch
multi-isearch org-element org-persist org-id org-refile avl-tree
generator oc-basic ol-eww eww xdg url-queue mm-url ol-rmail ol-mhe
ol-irc ol-info ol-gnus nnselect gnus-art mm-uu mml2015 mm-view mml-smime
smime gnutls dig gnus-sum shr pixel-fill kinsoku url-file svg dom
gnus-group gnus-undo gnus-start gnus-dbus dbus xml gnus-cloud nnimap
nnmail mail-source utf7 nnoo gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range gnus-win gnus
nnheader range wid-edit ol-docview doc-view jka-compr image-mode exif
ol-bibtex bibtex ol-bbdb ol-w3m ol-doi org-link-doi find-dired sh-script
treesit executable goto-addr hl-line display-line-numbers cl-print
completion help-fns radix-tree vc-hg tramp tramp-loaddefs trampver
tramp-integration files-x tramp-compat parse-time iso8601 ls-lisp
jane-project jane-merlin merlin-imenu merlin-xref xref merlin-cap merlin
jane-async-merlin jane-completion jane-common jane-fe-menu ecaml_plugin
linum view gopcaml magit-bookmark bookmark image+ advice image-file
image-converter editorconfig editorconfig-core editorconfig-core-handle
editorconfig-fnmatch whitespace jane-auto-modes vba-mode markdown-mode
color jane jane-micro-features grep jane-diff unified-test-mode
shell-file core core-buffer core-error core-util ert pp ewoc debug
backtrace jane-sexp jane-ocaml jane-tuareg-theme tuareg tuareg-compat
tuareg-opam skeleton flymake-proc flymake warnings smie caml-types
caml-help caml-emacs find-file compile jane-cr jane-align
jane-deprecated jane-smerge gnu-elpa-keyring-update jane-ocp-indent
ocp-indent cl jane-util page-ext dired-x magit-extras project
magit-submodule magit-obsolete magit-blame magit-stash magit-reflog
magit-bisect magit-push magit-pull magit-fetch magit-clone magit-remote
magit-commit magit-sequence magit-notes magit-worktree magit-tag
magit-merge magit-branch magit-reset magit-files magit-refs magit-status
magit magit-repos magit-apply magit-wip magit-log which-func imenu
magit-diff smerge-mode diff diff-mode git-commit log-edit message
sendmail yank-media puny dired dired-loaddefs rfc822 mml mml-sec epa
derived epg rfc6068 epg-config gnus-util text-property-search mm-decode
mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 mm-util
ietf-drums mail-prsvr mailabbrev mail-utils gmm-utils mailheader
pcvs-util add-log magit-core magit-autorevert autorevert filenotify
magit-margin magit-transient magit-process with-editor shell server
magit-mode transient edmacro kmacro magit-git magit-section magit-utils
crm dash cl-extra help-mode windmove org ob ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob
ob-table ob-exp org-macro org-src ob-comint org-pcomplete pcomplete
org-list org-footnote org-faces org-entities time-date noutline outline
icons ob-emacs-lisp ob-core ob-eval org-cycle org-table ol rx org-fold
org-fold-core org-keys oc org-loaddefs find-func cal-menu calendar
cal-loaddefs org-version org-compat org-macs format-spec gdb-mi bindat
gud easy-mmode comint ansi-osc ansi-color ring ffap thingatpt vundo
pcase cyberpunk-theme savehist saveplace vundo-autoloads magit-autoloads
csv-mode-autoloads magit-section-autoloads cyberpunk-theme-autoloads
url-http-ntlm-autoloads url-auth git-commit-autoloads
with-editor-autoloads finder-inf info dash-autoloads package browse-url
url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history url-cookie
generate-lisp-file url-domsuf url-util mailcap url-handlers url-parse
auth-source cl-seq eieio eieio-core cl-macs password-cache json subr-x
map byte-opt gv bytecomp byte-compile url-vars cl-loaddefs cl-lib rmc
iso-transl tooltip cconv eldoc paren electric uniquify ediff-hook
vc-hooks lisp-float-type elisp-mode mwheel term/x-win x-win
term/common-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe
tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode lisp-mode prog-mode register
page tab-bar menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch easymenu timer select
scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax font-core term/tty-colors
frame minibuffer nadvice seq simple cl-generic indonesian philippine
cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao
korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech
european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese composite emoji-zwj charscript
charprop case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help abbrev obarray oclosure
cl-preloaded button loaddefs theme-loaddefs faces cus-face macroexp
files window text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env
code-pages mule custom widget keymap hashtable-print-readable backquote
threads dbusbind inotify dynamic-setting system-font-setting
font-render-setting cairo x-toolkit xinput2 x multi-tty
make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 583321 56900)
 (symbols 48 44810 0)
 (strings 32 158814 5579)
 (string-bytes 1 5346908)
 (vectors 16 80875)
 (vector-slots 8 1651451 169545)
 (floats 8 540 459)
 (intervals 56 11200 1394)
 (buffers 976 38)
 (heap 1024 63482 7231))