Subject: [PATCH] gnu: linux-libre-lts: Update to 6.1.

From: Jonathan Brielmaier <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 5 Apr 2023 22:11:41 +0200

6.1 is the newest long-term support version of the kernel.

* gnu/packages/linux.scm (linux-libre-lts-version, linux-libre-lts-gnu-revision,
linux-libre-lts-pristine-source, linux-libre-lts-source, linux-libre-lts): Use
linux-libre-6.1.
---
 gnu/packages/linux.scm | 10 +++++-----
 1 file changed, 5 insertions(+), 5 deletions(-)

diff --git a/gnu/packages/linux.scm b/gnu/packages/linux.scm
index 95c6640fe2..f121ee11ea 100644
--- a/gnu/packages/linux.scm
+++ b/gnu/packages/linux.scm
@@ -1144,11 +1144,11 @@ (define-public linux-libre-4.14
 ;; Linux-Libre.
 ;; Reference: https://jxself.org/linux-libre/

-(define-public linux-libre-lts-version         linux-libre-5.15-version)
-(define-public linux-libre-lts-gnu-revision    linux-libre-5.15-gnu-revision)
-(define-public linux-libre-lts-pristine-source linux-libre-5.15-pristine-source)
-(define-public linux-libre-lts-source          linux-libre-5.15-source)
-(define-public linux-libre-lts                 linux-libre-5.15)
+(define-public linux-libre-lts-version         linux-libre-6.1-version)
+(define-public linux-libre-lts-gnu-revision    linux-libre-6.1-gnu-revision)
+(define-public linux-libre-lts-pristine-source linux-libre-6.1-pristine-source)
+(define-public linux-libre-lts-source          linux-libre-6.1-source)
+(define-public linux-libre-lts                 linux-libre-6.1)

 
 ;;;
--
2.39.2