Subject: Re: [bug#62664] [PATCH v3] gnu: Add emacs-copilot.

From: Liliana Marie Prikler <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 Dec 2024 19:11:18 +0100

Am Dienstag, dem 24.12.2024 um 15:03 +0000 schrieb jgart:
> 
> > Just had a look at it and `copilot-install-server` looks quite sus
> > to me
> 
> 
> Which part looks sus besides the fact that the author says that they
> don't own the codes and that they are obfuscated and won't fix?
> 
> https://github.com/jfcherng/copilot-node-server/issues/22#issuecomment-2560567220
> 
> 🙃
Yeah, thanks for pointing that out.  I feel like atm, since IIUC this
server is required to make the package work, you can not offer this as
"free software" in good conscience (said conscience being informed by
the literal letter of the FSDG saying "no").

Cheers