Subject: 29.0.60; vc-refresh-state is slow on Hg repos that are sparse or shared

From: Spencer Baugh <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 01 Apr 2023 12:47:27 -0400

It can take around a second to open a file in a large hg repo that is
using the spare or shared extensions.

vc-hg has a (great) optimization in vc-hg-state-fast where it parses hg
datastructures.  However, this only happens if we understand all the
features used by the repository, which may change the format of the
repo.  The features we understand ("requirements" in Hg terminology) are
listed in vc-hg-supported-requirements.

Unfortunately, the sparse feature "exp-sparse", and the shared features
"shared" and "share-safe" are not in this list.

This is especially ironic because repositories using these extensions
are exactly those which are likely to be very large.

However, it seems to work if I just add those to
vc-hg-supported-requirements.  Is that expected?  Is it possible that we
already are OK with reading repositories that have those extensions, and
all we need to do is just declare support for them?

I can ask our internal Hg developers if the vc-hg maintainers have
specific questions about the format changes created by these extensions
and how they'd relate to what is supported by vc-hg.el.

In GNU Emacs 29.0.60 (build 3, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, X toolkit, cairo
 version 1.15.12, Xaw scroll bars) of 2023-03-13 built on
 igm-qws-u22796a
Repository revision: e759905d2e0828eac4c8164b09113b40f6899656
Repository branch: emacs-29
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.12011000
System Description: CentOS Linux 7 (Core)

Configured using:
 'configure --with-x-toolkit=lucid --with-modules
 --with-gif=ifavailable'

Configured features:
CAIRO DBUS FREETYPE GLIB GMP GNUTLS GSETTINGS HARFBUZZ JPEG JSON
LIBSELINUX LIBXML2 MODULES NOTIFY INOTIFY PDUMPER PNG RSVG SECCOMP SOUND
SQLITE3 THREADS TIFF TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS X11 XDBE XIM XINPUT2 XPM LUCID
ZLIB

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: ELisp/l

Minor modes in effect:
  bug-reference-prog-mode: t
  jane-fe-minor-mode: t
  editorconfig-mode: t
  which-function-mode: t
  global-git-commit-mode: t
  magit-auto-revert-mode: t
  auto-revert-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  windmove-mode: t
  savehist-mode: t
  save-place-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  eldoc-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  tab-bar-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/csharp-mode hides /home/sbaugh/.local/src/emacs29/lisp/progmodes/csharp-mode
/usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/eldoc hides /home/sbaugh/.local/src/emacs29/lisp/emacs-lisp/eldoc
/usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/auctex/lpath hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/dictionary/lpath
/home/sbaugh/.local/src/emacs29/lisp/net/dictionary hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/dictionary/dictionary
/usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/caml-font hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/ocaml/caml-font
/home/sbaugh/.local/src/emacs29/lisp/org/org-version hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/org-version
/home/sbaugh/.local/src/emacs29/lisp/org/org-loaddefs hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/org-loaddefs
/home/sbaugh/.local/src/emacs29/lisp/org/org-keys hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/org-keys
/home/sbaugh/.local/src/emacs29/lisp/org/ol hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/ol
/home/sbaugh/.local/src/emacs29/lisp/org/ob-perl hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/ob-perl
/home/sbaugh/.local/src/emacs29/lisp/org/ob-core hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/ob-core
/home/sbaugh/.local/src/emacs29/lisp/org/ox hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/ox
/home/sbaugh/.local/src/emacs29/lisp/org/ol-rmail hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/ol-rmail
/home/sbaugh/.local/src/emacs29/lisp/org/ob-octave hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/ob-octave
/home/sbaugh/.local/src/emacs29/lisp/org/ob-comint hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/ob-comint
/home/sbaugh/.local/src/emacs29/lisp/org/ol-w3m hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/ol-w3m
/home/sbaugh/.local/src/emacs29/lisp/org/ob-org hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/ob-org
/home/sbaugh/.local/src/emacs29/lisp/org/ox-texinfo hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/ox-texinfo
/home/sbaugh/.local/src/emacs29/lisp/org/org-inlinetask hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/org-inlinetask
/home/sbaugh/.local/src/emacs29/lisp/org/ol-mhe hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/ol-mhe
/home/sbaugh/.local/src/emacs29/lisp/org/ob-ocaml hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/ob-ocaml
/home/sbaugh/.local/src/emacs29/lisp/org/ob-clojure hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/ob-clojure
/home/sbaugh/.local/src/emacs29/lisp/org/ox-publish hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/ox-publish
/home/sbaugh/.local/src/emacs29/lisp/org/ol-irc hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/ol-irc
/home/sbaugh/.local/src/emacs29/lisp/org/ob-calc hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/ob-calc
/home/sbaugh/.local/src/emacs29/lisp/org/ox-odt hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/ox-odt
/home/sbaugh/.local/src/emacs29/lisp/org/org-id hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/org-id
/home/sbaugh/.local/src/emacs29/lisp/org/ol-gnus hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/ol-gnus
/home/sbaugh/.local/src/emacs29/lisp/org/ob-matlab hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/ob-matlab
/home/sbaugh/.local/src/emacs29/lisp/org/ox-icalendar hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/ox-icalendar
/home/sbaugh/.local/src/emacs29/lisp/org/org-footnote hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/org-footnote
/home/sbaugh/.local/src/emacs29/lisp/org/ol-bibtex hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/ol-bibtex
/home/sbaugh/.local/src/emacs29/lisp/org/ob-lisp hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/ob-lisp
/home/sbaugh/.local/src/emacs29/lisp/org/ob-C hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/ob-C
/home/sbaugh/.local/src/emacs29/lisp/org/ox-org hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/ox-org
/home/sbaugh/.local/src/emacs29/lisp/org/org-indent hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/org-indent
/home/sbaugh/.local/src/emacs29/lisp/org/ol-info hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/ol-info
/home/sbaugh/.local/src/emacs29/lisp/org/ob-maxima hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/ob-maxima
/home/sbaugh/.local/src/emacs29/lisp/org/ob-awk hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/ob-awk
/home/sbaugh/.local/src/emacs29/lisp/org/ox-man hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/ox-man
/home/sbaugh/.local/src/emacs29/lisp/org/org-goto hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/org-goto
/home/sbaugh/.local/src/emacs29/lisp/org/ox-md hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/ox-md
/home/sbaugh/.local/src/emacs29/lisp/org/ol-eshell hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/ol-eshell
/home/sbaugh/.local/src/emacs29/lisp/org/ob-lua hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/ob-lua
/home/sbaugh/.local/src/emacs29/lisp/org/org-habit hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/org-habit
/home/sbaugh/.local/src/emacs29/lisp/org/ob-R hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/ob-R
/home/sbaugh/.local/src/emacs29/lisp/org/ol-eww hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/ol-eww
/home/sbaugh/.local/src/emacs29/lisp/org/ob-makefile hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/ob-makefile
/home/sbaugh/.local/src/emacs29/lisp/org/ox-latex hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/ox-latex
/home/sbaugh/.local/src/emacs29/lisp/org/ol-docview hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/ol-docview
/home/sbaugh/.local/src/emacs29/lisp/org/ob-lob hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/ob-lob
/home/sbaugh/.local/src/emacs29/lisp/org/ox-beamer hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/ox-beamer
/home/sbaugh/.local/src/emacs29/lisp/org/org-faces hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/org-faces
/home/sbaugh/.local/src/emacs29/lisp/org/ob hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/ob
/home/sbaugh/.local/src/emacs29/lisp/org/ox-html hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/ox-html
/home/sbaugh/.local/src/emacs29/lisp/org/org-feed hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/org-feed
/home/sbaugh/.local/src/emacs29/lisp/org/ol-bbdb hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/ol-bbdb
/home/sbaugh/.local/src/emacs29/lisp/org/ob-lilypond hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/ob-lilypond
/home/sbaugh/.local/src/emacs29/lisp/org/ox-ascii hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/ox-ascii
/home/sbaugh/.local/src/emacs29/lisp/org/ob-latex hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/ob-latex
/home/sbaugh/.local/src/emacs29/lisp/org/org hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/org
/home/sbaugh/.local/src/emacs29/lisp/org/ob-tangle hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/ob-tangle
/home/sbaugh/.local/src/emacs29/lisp/org/org-tempo hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/org-tempo
/home/sbaugh/.local/src/emacs29/lisp/org/org-duration hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/org-duration
/home/sbaugh/.local/src/emacs29/lisp/org/ob-sqlite hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/ob-sqlite
/home/sbaugh/.local/src/emacs29/lisp/org/org-entities hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/org-entities
/home/sbaugh/.local/src/emacs29/lisp/org/ob-table hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/ob-table
/home/sbaugh/.local/src/emacs29/lisp/org/ob-js hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/ob-js
/home/sbaugh/.local/src/emacs29/lisp/org/org-table hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/org-table
/home/sbaugh/.local/src/emacs29/lisp/org/ob-sql hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/ob-sql
/home/sbaugh/.local/src/emacs29/lisp/org/org-timer hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/org-timer
/home/sbaugh/.local/src/emacs29/lisp/org/org-element hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/org-element
/home/sbaugh/.local/src/emacs29/lisp/org/ob-java hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/ob-java
/home/sbaugh/.local/src/emacs29/lisp/org/org-ctags hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/org-ctags
/home/sbaugh/.local/src/emacs29/lisp/org/ob-shell hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/ob-shell
/home/sbaugh/.local/src/emacs29/lisp/org/ob-groovy hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/ob-groovy
/home/sbaugh/.local/src/emacs29/lisp/org/org-src hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/org-src
/home/sbaugh/.local/src/emacs29/lisp/org/org-datetree hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/org-datetree
/home/sbaugh/.local/src/emacs29/lisp/org/ob-haskell hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/ob-haskell
/home/sbaugh/.local/src/emacs29/lisp/org/org-plot hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/org-plot
/home/sbaugh/.local/src/emacs29/lisp/org/org-compat hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/org-compat
/home/sbaugh/.local/src/emacs29/lisp/org/ob-screen hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/ob-screen
/home/sbaugh/.local/src/emacs29/lisp/org/ob-fortran hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/ob-fortran
/home/sbaugh/.local/src/emacs29/lisp/org/org-protocol hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/org-protocol
/home/sbaugh/.local/src/emacs29/lisp/org/org-crypt hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/org-crypt
/home/sbaugh/.local/src/emacs29/lisp/org/ob-sed hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/ob-sed
/home/sbaugh/.local/src/emacs29/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/ob-gnuplot
/home/sbaugh/.local/src/emacs29/lisp/org/org-pcomplete hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/org-pcomplete
/home/sbaugh/.local/src/emacs29/lisp/org/org-colview hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/org-colview
/home/sbaugh/.local/src/emacs29/lisp/org/ob-scheme hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/ob-scheme
/home/sbaugh/.local/src/emacs29/lisp/org/ob-forth hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/ob-forth
/home/sbaugh/.local/src/emacs29/lisp/org/org-num hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/org-num
/home/sbaugh/.local/src/emacs29/lisp/org/org-clock hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/org-clock
/home/sbaugh/.local/src/emacs29/lisp/org/ob-exp hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/ob-exp
/home/sbaugh/.local/src/emacs29/lisp/org/org-mouse hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/org-mouse
/home/sbaugh/.local/src/emacs29/lisp/org/org-capture hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/org-capture
/home/sbaugh/.local/src/emacs29/lisp/org/ob-sass hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/ob-sass
/home/sbaugh/.local/src/emacs29/lisp/org/ob-eval hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/ob-eval
/home/sbaugh/.local/src/emacs29/lisp/org/ob-ref hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/ob-ref
/home/sbaugh/.local/src/emacs29/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/sbaugh/.local/src/emacs29/lisp/org/org-mobile hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/org-mobile
/home/sbaugh/.local/src/emacs29/lisp/org/ob-ruby hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/ob-ruby
/home/sbaugh/.local/src/emacs29/lisp/org/ob-eshell hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/ob-eshell
/home/sbaugh/.local/src/emacs29/lisp/org/org-lint hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/org-lint
/home/sbaugh/.local/src/emacs29/lisp/org/org-agenda hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/org-agenda
/home/sbaugh/.local/src/emacs29/lisp/org/org-macro hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/org-macro
/home/sbaugh/.local/src/emacs29/lisp/org/org-attach-git hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/org-attach-git
/home/sbaugh/.local/src/emacs29/lisp/org/ob-processing hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/ob-processing
/home/sbaugh/.local/src/emacs29/lisp/org/ob-css hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/ob-css
/home/sbaugh/.local/src/emacs29/lisp/org/ob-dot hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/ob-dot
/home/sbaugh/.local/src/emacs29/lisp/org/org-list hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/org-list
/home/sbaugh/.local/src/emacs29/lisp/org/org-macs hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/org-macs
/home/sbaugh/.local/src/emacs29/lisp/org/org-attach hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/org-attach
/home/sbaugh/.local/src/emacs29/lisp/org/org-archive hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/org-archive
/home/sbaugh/.local/src/emacs29/lisp/org/ob-python hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/ob-python
/home/sbaugh/.local/src/emacs29/lisp/org/ob-plantuml hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/ob-plantuml
/home/sbaugh/.local/src/emacs29/lisp/org/ob-ditaa hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/ob-ditaa
/home/sbaugh/.local/src/emacs29/lisp/org/ob-julia hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/contrib/lisp/ob-julia
/home/sbaugh/.local/src/emacs29/lisp/org/ol-man hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/contrib/lisp/ol-man
/home/sbaugh/.local/src/emacs29/lisp/org/ox-koma-letter hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/contrib/lisp/ox-koma-letter
/home/sbaugh/.emacs.d/elpa/dash-2.19.1/dash hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/dash/dash
/home/sbaugh/.emacs.d/elpa/dash-2.19.1/dash-functional hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/dash/dash-functional

Features:
(shadow mail-extr emacsbug sql tabify oc-basic org-capture shortdoc
dabbrev misc ob-ditaa ob-plantuml org-clock org-colview org-crypt
org-ctags org-habit org-mouse org-plot org-protocol ox-odt rng-loc
rng-uri rng-parse rng-match rng-dt rng-util rng-pttrn nxml-parse nxml-ns
nxml-enc xmltok nxml-util ox-latex ox-icalendar org-agenda ox-html table
ox-ascii ox-publish ox org-element org-persist org-id org-refile
avl-tree generator cc-mode cc-fonts cc-guess cc-menus cc-cmds cc-styles
cc-align cc-engine cc-vars cc-defs novice vc-hg sort ol-eww eww xdg
url-queue mm-url ol-rmail ol-mhe ol-irc ol-info ol-gnus nnselect
gnus-art mm-uu mml2015 mm-view mml-smime smime gnutls dig gnus-sum shr
pixel-fill kinsoku url-file svg dom gnus-group gnus-undo gnus-start
gnus-dbus dbus xml gnus-cloud nnimap nnmail mail-source utf7 nnoo
gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range gnus-win gnus nnheader range wid-edit
ol-docview doc-view jka-compr image-mode exif ol-bibtex bibtex ol-bbdb
ol-w3m ol-doi org-link-doi log-view vc-git vc vc-dispatcher texinfo
texinfo-loaddefs misearch multi-isearch bug-reference dired-aux
sh-script treesit hl-line display-line-numbers executable cl-print
help-fns radix-tree find-dired goto-addr tramp tramp-loaddefs trampver
tramp-integration files-x tramp-compat parse-time iso8601 ls-lisp
jane-project jane-merlin merlin-imenu merlin-xref xref merlin-cap merlin
jane-async-merlin jane-completion jane-common jane-fe-menu ecaml_plugin
linum view gopcaml magit-bookmark bookmark image+ advice image-file
image-converter editorconfig editorconfig-core editorconfig-core-handle
editorconfig-fnmatch whitespace jane-auto-modes vba-mode markdown-mode
color jane jane-micro-features grep jane-diff unified-test-mode
shell-file core core-buffer core-error core-util ert pp ewoc debug
backtrace jane-sexp jane-ocaml jane-tuareg-theme tuareg tuareg-compat
tuareg-opam skeleton flymake-proc flymake warnings smie caml-types
caml-help caml-emacs find-file compile jane-cr jane-align
jane-deprecated jane-smerge gnu-elpa-keyring-update jane-ocp-indent
ocp-indent cl jane-util page-ext dired-x magit-extras project
magit-submodule magit-obsolete magit-blame magit-stash magit-reflog
magit-bisect magit-push magit-pull magit-fetch magit-clone magit-remote
magit-commit magit-sequence magit-notes magit-worktree magit-tag
magit-merge magit-branch magit-reset magit-files magit-refs magit-status
magit magit-repos magit-apply magit-wip magit-log which-func imenu
magit-diff smerge-mode diff diff-mode git-commit log-edit message
sendmail yank-media puny dired dired-loaddefs rfc822 mml mml-sec epa
derived epg rfc6068 epg-config gnus-util text-property-search mm-decode
mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 mm-util
ietf-drums mail-prsvr mailabbrev mail-utils gmm-utils mailheader
pcvs-util add-log magit-core magit-autorevert autorevert filenotify
magit-margin magit-transient magit-process with-editor shell server
magit-mode transient edmacro kmacro magit-git magit-section magit-utils
crm dash cl-extra help-mode windmove org ob ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob
ob-table ob-exp org-macro org-src ob-comint org-pcomplete pcomplete
org-list org-footnote org-faces org-entities time-date noutline outline
icons ob-emacs-lisp ob-core ob-eval org-cycle org-table ol rx org-fold
org-fold-core org-keys oc org-loaddefs find-func cal-menu calendar
cal-loaddefs org-version org-compat org-macs format-spec gdb-mi bindat
gud easy-mmode comint ansi-osc ansi-color ring ffap thingatpt vundo
pcase cyberpunk-theme savehist saveplace vundo-autoloads magit-autoloads
csv-mode-autoloads magit-section-autoloads cyberpunk-theme-autoloads
url-http-ntlm-autoloads url-auth git-commit-autoloads
with-editor-autoloads finder-inf info dash-autoloads package browse-url
url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history url-cookie
generate-lisp-file url-domsuf url-util mailcap url-handlers url-parse
auth-source cl-seq eieio eieio-core cl-macs password-cache json subr-x
map byte-opt gv bytecomp byte-compile url-vars cl-loaddefs cl-lib rmc
iso-transl tooltip cconv eldoc paren electric uniquify ediff-hook
vc-hooks lisp-float-type elisp-mode mwheel term/x-win x-win
term/common-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe
tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode lisp-mode prog-mode register
page tab-bar menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch easymenu timer select
scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax font-core term/tty-colors
frame minibuffer nadvice seq simple cl-generic indonesian philippine
cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao
korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech
european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese composite emoji-zwj charscript
charprop case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help abbrev obarray oclosure
cl-preloaded button loaddefs theme-loaddefs faces cus-face macroexp
files window text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env
code-pages mule custom widget keymap hashtable-print-readable backquote
threads dbusbind inotify dynamic-setting system-font-setting
font-render-setting cairo x-toolkit xinput2 x multi-tty
make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 982775 174397)
 (symbols 48 48379 0)
 (strings 32 176755 47344)
 (string-bytes 1 6024757)
 (vectors 16 88514)
 (vector-slots 8 2202223 166149)
 (floats 8 579 551)
 (intervals 56 110177 2755)
 (buffers 976 106)
 (heap 1024 84292 6265))