Subject: Re: bug#62582: [PATCH] gnu: rizin: Update to 0.5.2.

From: 宋文武 <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 01 Apr 2023 16:39:53 +0800

Theofilos Pechlivanis <[email-masked]> writes:

> ---
>  gnu/packages/engineering.scm | 71 ++++++++++++++++++++++--------------
>  1 file changed, 43 insertions(+), 28 deletions(-)

Hello, there should also be files changes (for update, arguments and
inputs) description in commit message.

> +     (list #:configure-flags #~(list "-Dpackager=guix"
> +                                     (string-append "-Dpackager_version="
> +                                                    #$version)
> +                                     "-Duse_sys_capstone=enabled"

Please keep the original indention, so we can easily see what changes in
this new patch.

> +                            ;; Also skip unit tests for the same reason.
> +                            (substitute* "test/meson.build"
> +                              (("subdir\\('integration'\\)")
> +                               "")
> +                              (("subdir\\('unit'\\)")
> +                               "")))))))

Um, does all the unit tests also require testbins now?  If there are
few unit tests require testbins, I think it better to patch them out
instead of skip all tests.

Could you send an update patch, thank you!