Subject: Re: [bug#62564] patches to fix age after update to v1.1.1

From: Leo Famulari <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 1 Apr 2023 12:40:19 -0400

On Sat, Apr 01, 2023 at 10:00:05AM +0200, Nicolas Graves via Guix-patches via wrote:
> So, in order for other concerned packages to build properly, I had to
> update a few other packages. The v3 patches seem to build fine on
> https://qa.guix.gnu.org/issue/62564, I guess it should be alright to get
> them merged.

Thanks for this patch series!

Overall, it looks good, but there are still some cosmetic issues to fix.

For each commit, please make the commit message fully describe the
changes. For example, in patch 4/14, the commit message does not mention
the changed dependencies in native-inputs. Take a look at the commit log
for examples of what to write, e.g.:

https://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/guix.git/commit/?id=113146d31c91e1951f469aa974fef9c0413080a8

In several of the patches that add a new package, the new package
variable is added without any space before the subsequent package
variable. Please ensure that all new packages have a newline before and
after the new variable.

Beyond these cosmetic issues, the changes look good to me.