Subject: Re: bug#62562: 30.0.50; [PATCH] Some new SVG icons

From: Eli Zaretskii <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2023 09:12:51 +0300

> Cc: [email-masked]
> From: Yuan Fu <[email-masked]>
> Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2023 22:52:02 -0700
> 
> I really like the SVG icons Stefan K added to Customize, so I made some
> more. These icons can be used for, eg, tab-bar, Customize, and warning
> messages. (Especially for the warning message, right now it’s either an
> emoji (⛔) or a black block (■).)
> 
> The naming is debatable. I want them to be in a subdir together, so they
> are now in the "symbols" dir.
> 
> The ".16" is because some times an icon design is only suitable for a
> particular size, similar to "optical sizing" in font design. Anyway, I
> think being specific wouldn’t hurt; It’s easy to use the ".16" version
> for other sizes like 32 or 64, but not so much the other way around.

Thanks.

Please rename the files so that they have only one period, in the
".svg" extension.  The rest should be dashes or underscores.  Also, I
think this deserves a NEWS entry.  And feel free to install this on
master.