Subject: 29.0.60; Ruby method arguments are not being indented

From: Aaron Jensen <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2023 22:52:37 -0400

For some reason, after updating Emacs I'm seeing that the argument is no
longer indenting as it should be with my settings. Am I missing a new
setting or did something change?

(setq ruby-block-indent nil
      ruby-method-call-indent nil
      ruby-method-params-indent nil
      ruby-after-operator-indent nil)

Expected:
some_method(
  some_argument
)

Actual:
some_method(
some_argument
)

In GNU Emacs 29.0.60 (build 1, aarch64-apple-darwin22.3.0, NS
 appkit-2299.40 Version 13.2.1 (Build 22D68)) of 2023-03-24 built on
 Aarons-Laptop.local
Windowing system distributor 'Apple', version 10.3.2299
System Description:  macOS 13.3

Configured using:
 'configure --disable-dependency-tracking --disable-silent-rules
 --enable-locallisppath=/opt/homebrew/share/emacs/site-lisp
 --infodir=/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@29/29.0.60/share/info/emacs
 --prefix=/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@29/29.0.60 --with-xml2
 --with-gnutls --with-native-compilation --without-compress-install
 --without-dbus --without-imagemagick --with-modules --with-rsvg
 --with-ns --disable-ns-self-contained 'CFLAGS=-Os -w -pipe
 -mmacosx-version-min=13
 -isysroot/Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX13.sdk
 -DFD_SETSIZE=10000 -DDARWIN_UNLIMITED_SELECT'
 'CPPFLAGS=-I/opt/homebrew/opt/zlib/include
 -I/opt/homebrew/opt/jpeg/include -I/opt/homebrew/opt/icu4c/include
 -I/opt/homebrew/opt/[email-masked]/include -isystem/opt/homebrew/include
 -F/opt/homebrew/Frameworks
 -isysroot/Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX13.sdk'
 'LDFLAGS=-L/opt/homebrew/opt/zlib/lib -L/opt/homebrew/opt/jpeg/lib
 -L/opt/homebrew/opt/icu4c/lib -L/opt/homebrew/opt/[email-masked]/lib
 -L/opt/homebrew/lib -F/opt/homebrew/Frameworks
 -Wl,-headerpad_max_install_names
 -isysroot/Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX13.sdk''