Subject: bug#62507: 28.2; Crash when editing TODO line with malformed tag

From: Patrick Brennan <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2023 09:11:35 -0700

I can't reproduce the bug using that same recipe either. So now I think I
may have made a mistake in exactly how the recipe is to be followed.
However, I am fairly sure that there is some way to make emax crash using
malformed tags using approximately the same procedure. As far as I know,
emax at Google is stock.

On Wed, Mar 29, 2023, 5:28 AM Gregory Heytings <[email-masked]> wrote:

>
> >
> > I cannot reproduce the crash, neither in Emacs 28.2 nor in what will
> > soon be Emacs 29.1.  Does this happen if you start with "emacs -Q" and
> > then follow the recipe you posted?
> >
>
> I cannot reproduce that crash either, I tried Debian's Emacs 28.2, and
> Emacs 28 and 29.  By any chance, does Google Emacs include local patches?
>
>