Subject: Re: bug#62486: Acknowledgement ("--without-x" is ignored when "--with-x-toolkit=no")

From: Jean Louis <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2023 09:22:46 +0300

* GNU bug Tracking System <[email-masked]> [2023-03-27 19:06]:
> Thank you for filing a new bug report with debbugs.gnu.org.
> 62486: https://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=62486

All of these bugs:
https://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/pkgreport.cgi?submitter=bug-gnu-emacs%40gnu.org

I have received like it was me who filed them.

That is strange. Maybe there is some mail filter rule, or maybe
somebody used my e-mail address in some way so that I get those
reports like I filed them.

Something is anyway wrong, as on the page it says:

bugs submitted by bug-gnu-emacs <at> gnu.org

But I do not believe that e-mail address belongs to submitter.

--
Jean

Take action in Free Software Foundation campaigns:
https://www.fsf.org/campaigns

In support of Richard M. Stallman
https://stallmansupport.org/