Subject: bug#62479: Missing bug tracker

From: Eli Zaretskii <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2023 17:02:22 +0300

tags 62479 notabug
thanks

> Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2023 08:42:36 +0000
> From: [email-masked]
> 
> Hello,
> 
> I can not find a issue/bug tracker where I can subscribe to and monitor 
> specific bugs.

Please read the node "Bugs" in the Emacs user manual, it describes
this in detail.

> I assume you use the mailing list only?

No.  But email sent to [email-masked] is automatically directed
to our bug tracker, which registers new issues if necessary.  This is
described in short in INSTALL.REPO.

> This is not helpful for users or possible contributors. I want to 
> monitor specific bugs and not all bugs. But I need to keep subscribe to 
> the bug-mailinglist when I want to monitor bugs.

The discussion of bugs that you submit should normally keep you on the
CC list, so that you are informed about any such discussions.  You can
also review the status by pointing your Web browser to

   https://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=NNNNN

where NNNNN is the bug number.