Subject: [bug#62467] [PATCH gnome-team v2 00/12] Update fundamental packages

From: Liliana Marie Prikler <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2023 23:43:28 +0200

With this series, everything up to inkscape builds.  The next big step
is building GStreamer.  For this, I'd like to bump Meson to 1.0, but
even then, there are some difficulties.  (I'm currently struggling
with an EBADF in gst-plugins-base.)

Cheers

Liliana Marie Prikler (12):
  gnu: glib: Update to 2.76.1.
  gnu: Make pango-next the new pango.
  gnu: pango: Update to 1.50.14.
  gnu: Make gobject-introspection-next the new gobject-introspection.
  gnu: gobject-introspection: Update to 1.76.1.
  gnu: libsoup-minimal@2: Update to 2.74.3.
  gnu: python-pygobject: Set upstream-name.
  gnu: python-pygobject: Update to 3.44.1.
  gnu: gtk+-2: Fix build by hardening list store.
  gnu: gtk+: Update to 3.24.37.
  gnu: librsvg: Fix build.
  gnu: inkscape: Update stable version to 1.2.1.

 gnu/local.mk                                  |   3 +-
 gnu/packages/freedesktop.scm                  |   4 +-
 gnu/packages/geo.scm                          |   1 -
 gnu/packages/glib.scm                         | 118 +++---------
 gnu/packages/gnome.scm                        |  44 ++---
 gnu/packages/gtk.scm                          | 116 ++++++------
 gnu/packages/guile-xyz.scm                    |   4 +-
 gnu/packages/ibus.scm                         |   2 +-
 gnu/packages/inkscape.scm                     |  36 ++--
 gnu/packages/messaging.scm                    |   1 -
 .../patches/glib-skip-failing-test.patch      |   3 +-
 ...trospection-absolute-shlib-path-1.72.patch | 173 ------------------
 ...ct-introspection-absolute-shlib-path.patch |  51 +++---
 .../gobject-introspection-cc-1.72.patch       |  15 --
 .../patches/gobject-introspection-cc.patch    |  11 +-
 .../patches/gtk2-harden-list-store.patch      |  42 +++++
 gnu/packages/webkit.scm                       |   3 +-
 17 files changed, 199 insertions(+), 428 deletions(-)
 delete mode 100644 gnu/packages/patches/gobject-introspection-absolute-shlib-path-1.72.patch
 delete mode 100644 gnu/packages/patches/gobject-introspection-cc-1.72.patch
 create mode 100644 gnu/packages/patches/gtk2-harden-list-store.patch

base-commit: 42fbe62d52a82d1003c3d7039d3c4a46806c5cee
-- 
2.39.2