Subject: [bug#62467] [PATCH gnome-team 0/5] Update fundamental packages

From: Liliana Marie Prikler <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 26 Mar 2023 21:20:14 +0200

Hi Guix,

to start off work in gnome-team, let's tackle the biggies.
Originally, I had planned to also do gtk 4.10, but that package requires
too much of our rebuilt world and I'd rather have a solid foundation
first.

Cheers

Liliana Marie Prikler (5):
  gnu: glib: Update to 2.76.1.
  gnu: Make pango-next the new pango.
  gnu: pango: Update to 1.50.14.
  gnu: Make gobject-introspection-next the new gobject-introspection.
  gnu: gobject-introspection: Update to 1.76.1.

 gnu/local.mk                                  |   2 -
 gnu/packages/freedesktop.scm                  |   4 +-
 gnu/packages/geo.scm                          |   1 -
 gnu/packages/glib.scm                         | 111 +++--------
 gnu/packages/gnome.scm                        |  33 +---
 gnu/packages/gtk.scm                          |  32 +---
 gnu/packages/guile-xyz.scm                    |   4 +-
 gnu/packages/ibus.scm                         |   2 +-
 gnu/packages/messaging.scm                    |   1 -
 .../patches/glib-skip-failing-test.patch      |   3 +-
 ...trospection-absolute-shlib-path-1.72.patch | 173 ------------------
 ...ct-introspection-absolute-shlib-path.patch |  51 +++---
 .../gobject-introspection-cc-1.72.patch       |  15 --
 .../patches/gobject-introspection-cc.patch    |  11 +-
 gnu/packages/webkit.scm                       |   3 +-
 15 files changed, 82 insertions(+), 364 deletions(-)
 delete mode 100644 gnu/packages/patches/gobject-introspection-absolute-shlib-path-1.72.patch
 delete mode 100644 gnu/packages/patches/gobject-introspection-cc-1.72.patch

base-commit: 42fbe62d52a82d1003c3d7039d3c4a46806c5cee
-- 
2.39.2