Subject: Re: [PATCH gnome-team v3 15/15] gnu: Remove lib2geom 1.1.

From: Maxim Cournoyer <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 12 Apr 2023 22:33:07 -0400

Hi Liliana,

Liliana Marie Prikler <[email-masked]> writes:

> Am Dienstag, dem 11.04.2023 um 16:57 -0400 schrieb Maxim Cournoyer:
>> Hi Liliana,
>> 
>> The whole series looks good to me (LGTM), although you may want to
>> cherry-pick my GTK 3 update from core-updates to avoid having to
>> resolve conflicts down the road.
> IIRC your GTK 3 update requires some changes in Meson that are not
> currently in master/gnome-team, right?  Can you tell me which commits I
> need to isolate for that?

Ah, right, it needed at least the change to the meson-build-system in
9bf0a6e4a87c76852c3115476f76056434886181; while you're at it you can
pick 22491ed9c5cc5135db819b80a7ec2ba7dceaa1ee and the meson update to
1.0.1 in 46873adc04ccf2c753362ee14c7faa81fed602c4,
311255adc0d1c3b3aa0f6bed5af58e718f0607b2,
c808cd1bf9c541c1af243bb6bc468ece40b5b05a, and the fixup commit
1887100a2f0bfa99a4670d83587bdc1af5ee1c1c.

Meson 1.1.0 has just been released... it'd be tempting to update it at the
same time since touching meson-build-system entails a full rebuild of
the meson world anyway.

I realize this may be a bit more involved than what you may had been
ready for, and I won't object if you prefer to keep your version,
knowing we'll have to fix some conflicting commit a bit later after
core-updates is merged into master.

Let me know if you hit any issue if you do attempt it, it's still fresh.

-- 
Thanks,
Maxim