Subject: [PATCH gnome-team v3 00/15] Update glib to 2.76.1

From: Liliana Marie Prikler <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2023 09:06:54 +0200

Hi team, hi Guix,

I've incorporated Maxim's suggestions from v2 and Kaelyn's patch for
core-updates.  Sadly, it doesn't appear to work for the librsvg package
(fitting, as it targets librsvg-2.40), so we probably still need a
proper SVG patch there.

Cheers

Kaelyn Takata (1):
  gnu: librsvg-2.40: Fix test failure with Pango 1.50.

Liliana Marie Prikler (14):
  gnu: glib: Update to 2.76.1.
  gnu: Make pango-next the new pango.
  gnu: pango: Update to 1.50.14.
  gnu: Make gobject-introspection-next the new gobject-introspection.
  gnu: gobject-introspection: Update to 1.76.1.
  gnu: libsoup-minimal@2: Update to 2.74.3.
  gnu: python-pygobject: Set upstream-name.
  gnu: python-pygobject: Update to 3.44.1.
  gnu: gtk+-2: Fix build by hardening list store.
  gnu: gtk+: Update to 3.24.37.
  gnu: librsvg: Fix build.
  gnu: inkscape: Update stable version to 1.2.1.
  gnu: inkscape: Use new package style.
  gnu: Remove lib2geom 1.1.

 gnu/local.mk                                  |   3 +-
 gnu/packages/freedesktop.scm                  |   4 +-
 gnu/packages/geo.scm                          |   1 -
 gnu/packages/glib.scm                         | 118 +++---------
 gnu/packages/gnome.scm                        |  51 +++--
 gnu/packages/graphics.scm                     |  22 +--
 gnu/packages/gtk.scm                          | 120 ++++++------
 gnu/packages/guile-xyz.scm                    |   4 +-
 gnu/packages/ibus.scm                         |   2 +-
 gnu/packages/inkscape.scm                     | 174 ++++++++----------
 gnu/packages/messaging.scm                    |   1 -
 gnu/packages/music.scm                        |   6 +-
 .../patches/glib-skip-failing-test.patch      |   3 +-
 ...trospection-absolute-shlib-path-1.72.patch | 173 -----------------
 ...ct-introspection-absolute-shlib-path.patch |  51 ++---
 .../gobject-introspection-cc-1.72.patch       |  15 --
 .../patches/gobject-introspection-cc.patch    |  11 +-
 .../patches/gtk2-harden-list-store.patch      |  42 +++++
 gnu/packages/webkit.scm                       |   3 +-
 19 files changed, 285 insertions(+), 519 deletions(-)
 delete mode 100644 gnu/packages/patches/gobject-introspection-absolute-shlib-path-1.72.patch
 delete mode 100644 gnu/packages/patches/gobject-introspection-cc-1.72.patch
 create mode 100644 gnu/packages/patches/gtk2-harden-list-store.patch

-- 
2.39.2