Subject: bug#62455: 29.0.60; Random `invalid-function` errors in many packages

From: Abdelhak Bougouffa <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 26 Mar 2023 04:27:20 +0200

Hello,

Starting from 263d6c38539691c954f4c3057cbe8d5468499b91, many packages stopped working with random `=invalid-function` errors.

Example packages include =unicode-fonts=, =git-timemachine=, =evil-escape=, ... and many others.

The issue can be reproduced by installing =unicode-fonts= and calling =unicode-fonts-setup=.

In GNU Emacs 29.0.60 (build 1, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.24.37, cairo
 version 1.17.8) of 2023-03-26 built on laptop
Repository revision: c4d490490dc24c76fbead7941518ad503672d216
Repository branch: makepkg
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.12101007
System Description: Manjaro Linux

Configured using:
 'configure --prefix=/usr --sysconfdir=/etc --libexecdir=/usr/lib
 --localstatedir=/var --mandir=/usr/share/man --with-gameuser=:games
 --with-modules --without-libotf --without-m17n-flt --without-gconf
 'CFLAGS=-march=native -mtune=native -O2 -pipe -fno-plt -fexceptions
 -Wp,-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2 -Wformat -Werror=format-security
 -fstack-clash-protection -fcf-protection' --enable-autodepend
 --with-native-compilation=yes --with-native-compilation=aot --with-xinput2
 --with-sound=alsa --with-xwidgets --with-tree-sitter --without-compress-install
 '--program-transform-name=s/\([ec]tags\)/\1.emacs/'
 LDFLAGS=-Wl,-O1,--sort-common,--as-needed,-z,relro,-z,now'

Configured features:
ACL CAIRO DBUS FREETYPE GIF GLIB GMP GNUTLS GPM GSETTINGS HARFBUZZ JPEG JSON
LCMS2 LIBSYSTEMD LIBXML2 MODULES NATIVE_COMP NOTIFY INOTIFY PDUMPER PNG RSVG
SECCOMP SOUND SQLITE3 THREADS TIFF TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS TREE_SITTER WEBP X11 XDBE
XIM XINPUT2 XPM XWIDGETS GTK3 ZLIB

Important settings:
  value of $LC_MONETARY: fr_FR.UTF-8
  value of $LC_NUMERIC: en_US.UTF-8
  value of $LC_TIME: en_GB.UTF-8
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: ELisp/l

Minor modes in effect:
  TeX-PDF-mode: t
  TeX-source-correlate-mode: t
  diff-hl-flydiff-mode: t
  diff-hl-mode: t
  parinfer-rust-mode: t
  page-break-lines-mode: t
  global-tempel-abbrev-mode: t
  tempel-abbrev-mode: t
  rainbow-delimiters-mode: t
  highlight-numbers-mode: t
  smartparens-mode: t
  goggles-mode: t
  editorconfig-mode: t
  hl-todo-mode: t
  display-line-numbers-mode: t
  ligature-mode: t
  gcmh-mode: t
  org-msg-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  hl-line-mode: t
  server-mode: t
  awqat-display-prayer-time-mode: t
  eros-mode: t
  undo-fu-session-global-mode: t
  undo-fu-session-mode: t
  global-evil-collection-unimpaired-mode: t
  evil-collection-unimpaired-mode: t
  global-subword-mode: t
  subword-mode: t
  desktop-save-mode: t
  global-so-long-mode: t
  global-auto-revert-mode: t
  save-place-mode: t
  minibuffer-depth-indicate-mode: t
  recentf-mode: t
  delete-selection-mode: t
  pixel-scroll-precision-mode: t
  winner-mode: t
  display-battery-mode: t
  windmove-mode: t
  eldoc-box-hover-at-point-mode: t
  tabspaces-mode: t
  dirvish-override-dired-mode: t
  global-treesit-auto-mode: t
  global-evil-mc-mode: t
  evil-mc-mode: t
  better-jumper-mode: t
  better-jumper-local-mode: t
  vertico-mode: t
  all-the-icons-completion-mode: t
  marginalia-mode: t
  corfu-popupinfo-mode: t
  savehist-mode: t
  corfu-history-mode: t
  corfu-terminal-mode: t
  global-corfu-mode: t
  corfu-mode: t
  doom-modeline-mode: t
  evil-mode: t
  evil-local-mode: t
  which-key-mode: t
  display-time-mode: t
  general-override-mode: t
  override-global-mode: t
  straight-use-package-mode: t
  straight-package-neutering-mode: t
  straight-live-modifications-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  eldoc-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  tab-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  visual-line-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  hs-minor-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/home/hacko/.emacs.d/local/straight/build-29.0.60-c4d49049/emacsql/emacsql-sqlite-builtin hides /home/hacko/.emacs.d/local/straight/build-29.0.60-c4d49049/emacsql-sqlite-builtin/emacsql-sqlite-builtin
/home/hacko/.emacs.d/local/straight/build-29.0.60-c4d49049/cmake-mode/cmake-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/cmake-mode
/home/hacko/.emacs.d/local/straight/build-29.0.60-c4d49049/imaxima/imaxima hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/maxima/imaxima
/home/hacko/.emacs.d/local/straight/build-29.0.60-c4d49049/maxima/maxima-font-lock hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/maxima/maxima-font-lock
/home/hacko/.emacs.d/local/straight/build-29.0.60-c4d49049/maxima/maxima hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/maxima/maxima
/home/hacko/.emacs.d/local/straight/build-29.0.60-c4d49049/imaxima/setup-imaxima-imath hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/maxima/setup-imaxima-imath
/home/hacko/.emacs.d/local/straight/build-29.0.60-c4d49049/imaxima/mylatex.ltx hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/maxima/mylatex.ltx
/home/hacko/.emacs.d/local/straight/build-29.0.60-c4d49049/imaxima/imaxima-autoconf-variables hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/maxima/imaxima-autoconf-variables
/home/hacko/.emacs.d/local/straight/build-29.0.60-c4d49049/imaxima/imath hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/maxima/imath
/home/hacko/.emacs.d/local/straight/build-29.0.60-c4d49049/transient/transient hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/transient
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/xscheme hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/progmodes/xscheme
/home/hacko/.emacs.d/local/straight/build-29.0.60-c4d49049/map/map hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/emacs-lisp/map
/home/hacko/.emacs.d/local/straight/build-29.0.60-c4d49049/let-alist/let-alist hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/emacs-lisp/let-alist

Features:
(shadow org-eldoc org-appear org-modern org-fragtog evil-org-agenda evil-org
edraw-org-export-latex edraw-org-export-html edraw-org-edit edraw
edraw-property-editor edraw-color-picker edraw-color edraw-dom-svg edraw-path
edraw-math edraw-org edraw-util org-indent image-file image-converter emacsbug
evil-collection-elfeed elfeed-show elfeed-search elfeed-csv elfeed elfeed-curl
elfeed-log elfeed-db elfeed-lib xml-query pkgbuild-mode tramp tramp-loaddefs
trampver tramp-integration tramp-compat ls-lisp evil-collection-sh-script
sh-script smie executable preview reftex-dcr evil-collection-reftex reftex-toc
reftex-cite reftex-ref reftex-parse reftex reftex-loaddefs reftex-vars spell-fu
ispell font-latex tex-mode smartparens-latex auctex-latexmk latex latex-flymake
tex-ispell tex-style tex crm texmathp citar-org oc-basic time-stamp whitespace
cus-start cus-load me-evil-mc-evil-escape evil-escape evil-escape-autoloads
loaddefs-gen lisp-mnt cape-keyword disp-table diff-hl-flydiff diff
evil-collection-diff-hl diff-hl evil-collection-log-view log-view pcvs-util
evil-collection-vc-dir vc-dir ssh-deploy-hydra ssh-deploy parinfer-rust-mode
parinfer-rust-changes parinfer-rust parinfer-rust-helper page-break-lines
tempel-collection tempel rainbow-delimiters highlight-numbers parent-mode
smartparens-config smartparens-rst smartparens-markdown smartparens-org
smartparens-text smartparens-python smartparens-c smartparens loadhist goggles
editorconfig editorconfig-core editorconfig-core-handle editorconfig-fnmatch
hl-todo display-line-numbers hideshow ligature evil-collection-vc-git vc-git
evil-collection-diff-mode diff-mode consult-project-extra gcmh
evil-collection-mu4e mu4e-alert ht alert log4e notifications gntp org-msg
htmlize gnus-msg gnus-dired gnus-cite me-mu4e-extras me-mu4e-gmail me-mu4e-ui
mu4e-icalendar gnus-icalendar org-capture icalendar diary-lib diary-loaddefs
mu4e mu4e-org ol-eww evil-collection-eww eww url-queue mm-url ol-rmail ol-mhe
ol-irc ol-gnus nnselect ol-docview evil-collection-doc-view doc-view jka-compr
ol-bbdb ol-w3m ol-doi org-link-doi citar citar-file citar-cache citar-format
oc-biblatex oc-natbib oc-csl citeproc citeproc-itemgetters citeproc-biblatex
citeproc-bibtex parsebib ol-bibtex ob-makefile ob-plantuml ob-gnuplot ob-fortran
ob-python evil-collection-python python ob-scheme geiser-impl help-fns
radix-tree geiser-custom geiser-base evil-collection-geiser geiser ob-eshell
evil-collection-eshell em-prompt esh-mode eshell esh-cmd esh-ext esh-opt
esh-proc esh-io esh-arg esh-module esh-groups esh-util files-x ob-maxima
ob-octave ob-sqlite ob-julia ob-latex ob-ditaa ob-shell shell ob-org ob-sql
ob-sed ob-awk ob-dot ob-js ob-R ob-C cc-mode cc-fonts cc-guess cc-menus cc-cmds
cc-styles cc-align cc-engine cc-vars cc-defs evil-collection-org ox-extra
ox-hugo ox-hugo-deprecated ol-info ffap ox-blackfriday ox-md ox-odt rng-loc
rng-uri rng-parse rng-match rng-dt rng-util rng-pttrn nxml-parse nxml-ns
nxml-enc xmltok nxml-util ox-latex ox-icalendar org-agenda ox-html table
ox-ascii ox-publish ox org-element org-persist xdg org-id org-refile avl-tree
generator tomelr org-contrib me-org-extras org ob-d2 ob-mermaid ob ob-tangle
ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-exp org-macro org-src ob-comint org-pcomplete
pcomplete org-list org-footnote org-faces org-entities evil-collection-outline
noutline outline ob-emacs-lisp ob-core ob-eval org-cycle org-table ol org-fold
org-fold-core org-keys citeproc-cite citeproc-subbibs citeproc-sort
citeproc-name citeproc-formatters citeproc-number rst citeproc-proc
citeproc-disamb citeproc-itemdata citeproc-generic-elements citeproc-macro
citeproc-choose citeproc-date citeproc-context citeproc-prange citeproc-style
citeproc-locale citeproc-term citeproc-rt citeproc-lib citeproc-s let-alist
queue bibtex oc org-loaddefs org-version org-compat org-macs mu4e-main mu4e-view
gnus-art mm-uu mml2015 mm-view mml-smime smime gnutls dig gnus-sum gnus-group
gnus-undo gnus-start gnus-dbus gnus-cloud nnimap nnmail mail-source utf7 nnoo
parse-time iso8601 gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range gnus-win evil-collection-gnus
gnus nnheader range mu4e-headers mu4e-compose mu4e-draft mu4e-actions smtpmail
mu4e-search mu4e-lists mu4e-bookmarks mu4e-mark mu4e-message shr pixel-fill
kinsoku url-file browse-url url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand url-methods
url-history url-cookie generate-lisp-file url-domsuf flow-fill mule-util hl-line
mu4e-contacts mu4e-update mu4e-folders mu4e-server mu4e-context mu4e-vars
mu4e-helpers mu4e-config ido message sendmail mailcap yank-media puny rfc822 mml
mml-sec evil-collection-epa epa epg rfc6068 epg-config gnus-util mm-decode
mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 mm-util ietf-drums
mail-prsvr mailabbrev mail-utils gmm-utils mailheader server cal-julian awqat
cal-islam solar cal-dst evil-collection-calendar cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs
evil-multiedit evil-iedit-state iedit iedit-lib minemacs-lazy conf-bitbake-mode
conf-mode time-date vertico-repeat vlf-setup eros elisp-demos me-elisp-extras
undo-fu-session undo-fu orderless cape evil-collection-unimpaired
evil-collection-xref evil-collection-which-key evil-collection-vertico
evil-collection-tabulated-list evil-collection-tab-bar evil-collection-so-long
evil-collection-simple evil-collection-replace evil-collection-process-menu
evil-collection-info evil-collection-indent evil-collection-imenu
evil-collection-image image-mode exif evil-collection-help
evil-collection-flymake evil-collection-ert evil-collection-eldoc
evil-collection-eglot evil-collection-dired evil-collection-debug
evil-collection-corfu evil-collection-consult evil-collection-compile
evil-collection-comint evil-collection-buff-menu evil-collection-bookmark
evil-collection annalist cap-words superword subword desktop frameset so-long
autorevert saveplace mb-depth recentf tree-widget wid-edit delsel pixel-scroll
cua-base winner battery dbus face-remap pulse windmove minemacs-loaded eldoc-box
me-eglot-ltex-extras eglot external-completion array filenotify xref
flymake-proc flymake compile comint ansi-osc ansi-color url-util url-parse
auth-source password-cache json url-vars imenu jsonrpc ert map ewoc debug
backtrace find-func consult-vertico consult bookmark text-property-search pp
tabspaces dired-x vc vc-dispatcher project dirvish transient format-spec eieio
eieio-core dired dired-loaddefs treesit-auto treesit evil-mc
evil-mc-command-execute evil-mc-command-record evil-mc-cursor-make
evil-mc-region evil-mc-cursor-state evil-mc-undo evil-mc-vars
evil-mc-known-commands evil-mc-common better-jumper vertico-directory vertico
all-the-icons-completion marginalia corfu-popupinfo savehist corfu-history
corfu-terminal popon kind-icon svg-lib color svg dom xml corfu doom-modeline
doom-modeline-segments doom-modeline-env doom-modeline-core all-the-icons
all-the-icons-faces data-material data-weathericons data-octicons data-fileicons
data-faicons data-alltheicons shrink-path f f-shortdoc s dash compat
me-general-ready evil evil-integration evil-maps evil-commands reveal evil-jumps
evil-command-window evil-search evil-ex evil-types evil-macros evil-repeat
evil-states evil-core byte-opt comp comp-cstr warnings icons advice evil-common
thingatpt rect evil-digraphs evil-vars which-key doom-one-light-theme
doom-themes doom-themes-base time me-spell-fu me-binary me-fun
asm-blox-autoloads speed-type-autoloads xkcd-autoloads me-media emms-autoloads
empv-autoloads me-window me-workspaces tabspaces-autoloads me-modeling
scad-mode-autoloads me-math poly-R-autoloads poly-noweb-autoloads
poly-markdown-autoloads ess-R-data-view-autoloads ctable-autoloads
ess-view-autoloads ess-autoloads julia-mode-autoloads ein-autoloads
polymode-autoloads anaphora-autoloads math-preview-autoloads imaxima-autoloads
maxima-autoloads me-eaf eaf-autoloads me-embedded x86-lookup-autoloads
riscv-mode-autoloads mips-mode-autoloads bitbake-modes-autoloads
mmm-mode-autoloads arduino-mode-autoloads embed-autoloads me-robot
robot-mode-autoloads ros-autoloads with-shell-interpreter-autoloads derived
me-rss elfeed-autoloads me-tty xclip-autoloads me-daemon me-biblio
citar-embark-autoloads citar-org-roam-autoloads citar-autoloads
citeproc-autoloads string-inflection-autoloads parsebib-autoloads
zotxt-autoloads request-autoloads me-tools bitwarden-autoloads logview-autoloads
datetime-autoloads extmap-autoloads journalctl-mode-autoloads
pkgbuild-mode-autoloads systemd-autoloads docker-compose-mode-autoloads
docker-autoloads aio-autoloads multi-vterm-autoloads vterm-autoloads
tldr-autoloads ssh-deploy-autoloads me-files treemacs-all-the-icons-autoloads
vlf-autoloads dirvish-autoloads me-natural-langs lexic-autoloads
go-translate-autoloads spell-fu-autoloads me-latex auctex-latexmk-autoloads
auctex-autoloads tex-site me-docs edraw-autoloads crdt-autoloads nov-autoloads
esxml-autoloads kv-autoloads pdf-tools-autoloads tablist-autoloads me-lifestyle
awqat-autoloads me-email mu4e-alert-autoloads alert-autoloads log4e-autoloads
gntp-autoloads org-msg-autoloads htmlize-autoloads me-notes
consult-org-roam-autoloads org-roam-ui-autoloads websocket-autoloads
simple-httpd-autoloads org-roam-autoloads me-org evil-org-autoloads
org-present-autoloads org-fragtog-autoloads org-modern-autoloads
org-appear-autoloads ox-hugo-autoloads tomelr-autoloads engrave-faces-autoloads
org-contrib-autoloads me-data ob-d2-autoloads d2-mode-autoloads
ob-mermaid-autoloads mermaid-mode-autoloads plantuml-mode-autoloads
graphviz-dot-mode-autoloads json-mode-autoloads json-snatcher-autoloads
toml-mode-autoloads yaml-pro-autoloads yaml-mode-autoloads csv-mode-autoloads
me-lisp eros-autoloads info-colors-autoloads helpful-autoloads
elisp-refs-autoloads elisp-demos-autoloads sly-macrostep-autoloads
macrostep-geiser-autoloads macrostep-autoloads cider-autoloads sesman-autoloads
queue-autoloads parseedn-autoloads map-autoloads parseclj-autoloads
clojure-mode-autoloads geiser-stklos-autoloads geiser-racket-autoloads
geiser-mit-autoloads geiser-kawa-autoloads geiser-guile-autoloads
geiser-gauche-autoloads geiser-gambit-autoloads geiser-chicken-autoloads
geiser-chibi-autoloads geiser-chez-autoloads geiser-autoloads
racket-mode-autoloads sly-autoloads parinfer-rust-mode-autoloads me-debug
disaster-autoloads realgud-autoloads realgud-recursive-autoloads
test-simple-autoloads loc-changes-autoloads load-relative-autoloads me-lsp
dap-mode-autoloads lsp-docker-autoloads lsp-treemacs-autoloads
treemacs-autoloads cfrs-autoloads posframe-autoloads pfuture-autoloads
ace-window-autoloads avy-autoloads bui-autoloads consult-lsp-autoloads
lsp-pyright-autoloads ccls-autoloads lsp-mode-autoloads spinner-autoloads
me-checkers flymake-easy-autoloads me-prog ebnf-mode-autoloads
bnf-mode-autoloads franca-idl-autoloads powershell-autoloads lua-mode-autoloads
rainbow-mode-autoloads dumb-jump-autoloads popup-autoloads opencl-mode-autoloads
cuda-mode-autoloads rust-mode-autoloads cmake-font-lock-autoloads
cmake-mode-autoloads vimrc-mode-autoloads clang-format-autoloads
editorconfig-autoloads apheleia-autoloads compile-multi-autoloads cov-autoloads
elquery-autoloads eldoc-box-autoloads consult-eglot-autoloads
treesit-auto-autoloads me-project consult-project-extra-autoloads me-vc
repo-autoloads hydra ring lv git-modes-autoloads git-timemachine-autoloads
diff-hl-autoloads code-review-autoloads deferred-autoloads uuidgen-autoloads
a-autoloads emojify-autoloads ht-autoloads forge-autoloads yaml-autoloads
markdown-mode-autoloads ghub-autoloads treepy-autoloads let-alist-autoloads
closql-autoloads emacsql-sqlite-builtin-autoloads emacsql-autoloads
magit-todos-autoloads pcre2el-autoloads hl-todo-autoloads async-autoloads
magit-autoloads magit-section-autoloads git-commit-autoloads
with-editor-autoloads transient-autoloads me-multi-cursors
evil-multiedit-autoloads evil-mc-autoloads evil-iedit-state-autoloads
iedit-autoloads me-undo undo-fu-session-autoloads undo-fu-autoloads
vundo-autoloads me-extra crux-autoloads better-jumper-autoloads me-editor
goggles-autoloads smartparens-autoloads highlight-numbers-autoloads
parent-mode-autoloads rainbow-delimiters-autoloads ligature-autoloads
pcache-autoloads tempel-collection-autoloads edmacro kmacro tempel-autoloads
me-ui focus-autoloads page-break-lines-autoloads mixed-pitch-autoloads
visual-fill-column-autoloads me-completion vertico-autoloads orderless-autoloads
all-the-icons-completion-autoloads marginalia-autoloads embark-consult-autoloads
embark-autoloads consult-autoloads kind-icon-autoloads svg-lib-autoloads
corfu-terminal-autoloads popon-autoloads corfu-autoloads cape-autoloads
me-core-ui doom-modeline-autoloads shrink-path-autoloads f-autoloads
dash-autoloads s-autoloads compat-autoloads apropospriate-theme-autoloads
doom-themes-autoloads all-the-icons-autoloads modus-themes-autoloads me-evil
evil-nerd-commenter-autoloads evil-numbers-autoloads evil-collection-autoloads
annalist-autoloads evil-autoloads info goto-chg-autoloads me-keybindings
hydra-autoloads lv-autoloads general general-autoloads finder-inf
which-key-autoloads me-gc gcmh-autoloads me-bootstrap use-package
use-package-ensure use-package-delight use-package-diminish use-package-bind-key
bind-key easy-mmode use-package-core straight-autoloads cl-seq cl-extra
help-mode straight subr-x bytecomp byte-compile me-splash me-defaults pcase rx
cl-macs gv cl-loaddefs cl-lib me-loaddefs me-vars rmc iso-transl tooltip cconv
eldoc paren electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type elisp-mode
mwheel term/x-win x-win term/common-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image
regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode lisp-mode
prog-mode register page tab-bar menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch easymenu timer
select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax font-core term/tty-colors
frame minibuffer nadvice seq simple cl-generic indonesian philippine cham
georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean
japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic
indian cyrillic chinese composite emoji-zwj charscript charprop case-table
epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help abbrev obarray oclosure cl-preloaded button loaddefs
theme-loaddefs faces cus-face macroexp files window text-properties overlay sha1
md5 base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget keymap
hashtable-print-readable backquote threads xwidget-internal dbusbind inotify
lcms2 dynamic-setting system-font-setting font-render-setting cairo move-toolbar
gtk x-toolkit xinput2 x multi-tty make-network-process native-compile emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 1071119 1120885)
 (symbols 48 63716 18)
 (strings 32 1160391 221868)
 (string-bytes 1 21008573)
 (vectors 16 141948)
 (vector-slots 8 7932928 1876245)
 (floats 8 2735 6623)
 (intervals 56 3055 2293)
 (buffers 984 51))
– *Abdelhak BOUGOUFFA*
/PhD. Candidate in Robotics | R&D Engineer/