Subject: 30.0.50; error when loading yasnippet package

From: Pedro Andres Aranda Gutierrez <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 25 Mar 2023 17:19:35 +0100

Newly compiled emacs-master. When adding yasnippet with
(use-package), I get the following error message

Error in post-command-hook (yas--post-command-handler):
(wrong-number-of-arguments #<subr signal> 1) [2 times]

In GNU Emacs 30.0.50 (build 1, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version
 3.24.33, cairo version 1.16.0) of 2023-03-25 built on 58b7241bff52
Repository revision: db7e95531ac36ae842787b6c5f2859d0642c78cc
Repository branch: master
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.12101003
System Description: Ubuntu 22.04.2 LTS

Configured using:
 'configure --prefix=/usr --program-suffix=30 --with-json --with-x
 --with-x-toolkit=gtk3 --with-cairo --with-compress-install
 --with-modules=yes --with-threads --with-included-regex --with-zlib
 --with-tree-sitter=ifavailable --with-native-compilation 'CFLAGS=-g -O2
 -ffile-prefix-map=/home/paag/emacs=. -flto=auto -ffat-lto-objects
 -flto=auto -ffat-lto-objects -fstack-protector-strong -Wformat
 -Werror=format-security' 'CPPFLAGS=-Wdate-time -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2'
 'LDFLAGS=-Wl,-Bsymbolic-functions -flto=auto -ffat-lto-objects
 -flto=auto -Wl,-z,relro''

Configured features:
CAIRO DBUS FREETYPE GIF GLIB GMP GNUTLS GSETTINGS HARFBUZZ JPEG JSON
LIBSELINUX LIBXML2 MODULES NATIVE_COMP NOTIFY INOTIFY PDUMPER PNG
SECCOMP SOUND THREADS TIFF TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS X11 XDBE XIM XINPUT2 XPM
GTK3 ZLIB

Important settings:
  value of $LC_MONETARY: es_ES.UTF-8
  value of $LC_NUMERIC: es_ES.UTF-8
  value of $LC_TIME: es_ES.UTF-8
  value of $LANG: en_GB.UTF-8
  value of $XMODIFIERS: @im=ibus
  locale-coding-system: utf-8

Major mode: Messages

Minor modes in effect:
  yas-global-mode: t
  yas-minor-mode: t
  global-company-mode: t
  company-mode: t
  global-tab-line-mode: t
  tab-line-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  electric-pair-mode: t
  server-mode: t
  override-global-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  buffer-read-only: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/home/paag/.emacs.d/elpa/cmake-mode-20230323.1312/cmake-mode hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/cmake-mode-3.22.1/cmake-mode
/home/paag/.emacs.d/elpa/cmake-mode-20230323.1312/cmake-mode-pkg hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/cmake-mode-3.22.1/cmake-mode-pkg
/home/paag/.emacs.d/elpa/cmake-mode-20230323.1312/cmake-mode-autoloads
hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/cmake-mode-3.22.1/cmake-mode-autoloads
~/.emacs.d/lisp/rst hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/textmodes/rst
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/latex-cjk-thai/thai-word hides
/usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/language/thai-word

Features:
(shadow sort flyspell ispell mail-extr emacsbug message yank-media puny
dired dired-loaddefs rfc822 mml mml-sec epa epg rfc6068 epg-config
gnus-util mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 mailabbrev
gmm-utils mailheader sendmail rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums mm-util
mail-prsvr mail-utils yasnippet company-keywords company-files
company-yasnippet company-capf company-latex-aux company silkworm-theme
cycle-appearance tex-mode tab-line group-tab-line-mode dbus xml
synctex-dbus track-change texlog-mode tramp-interactive tramp
tramp-loaddefs trampver tramp-integration files-x tramp-compat shell
pcomplete parse-time iso8601 ls-lisp format-spec gnuplot info-look
flymake-yamllint flymake-proc flymake project yaml-pro yaml-pro-edit
treesit yaml cmake-mode thingatpt rst compile text-property-search
comint ansi-osc ansi-color derived indent-tools yafolding s hydra ring
lv indent-tools-indentation-of edmacro kmacro finder-inf pcase time-date
elec-pair hl-line server benchmark use-package use-package-ensure
use-package-delight use-package-diminish use-package-bind-key bind-key
easy-mmode use-package-core go-mode-autoloads gnuplot-autoloads
multiple-cursors-autoloads indent-tools-autoloads info company-autoloads
dockerfile-mode-autoloads exec-path-from-shell-autoloads
yaml-pro-autoloads yaml-autoloads cmake-mode-autoloads
yasnippet-autoloads s-autoloads yaml-mode-autoloads
visual-regexp-autoloads move-text-autoloads clojure-mode-autoloads
flymake-yamllint-autoloads hydra-autoloads lv-autoloads
yafolding-autoloads package browse-url url url-proxy url-privacy
url-expand url-methods url-history url-cookie generate-lisp-file
url-domsuf url-util mailcap url-handlers url-parse auth-source eieio
eieio-core password-cache json map byte-opt url-vars cus-edit pp
cus-load wid-edit comp comp-cstr warnings icons subr-x rx cl-seq cl-macs
gv cl-extra help-mode cl-loaddefs cl-lib bytecomp byte-compile rmc
iso-transl tooltip cconv eldoc paren electric uniquify ediff-hook
vc-hooks lisp-float-type elisp-mode mwheel term/x-win x-win
term/common-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe
tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode lisp-mode prog-mode register
page tab-bar menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch easymenu timer select
scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax font-core term/tty-colors
frame minibuffer nadvice seq simple cl-generic indonesian philippine
cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao
korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech
european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese composite emoji-zwj charscript
charprop case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help abbrev obarray oclosure
cl-preloaded button loaddefs theme-loaddefs faces cus-face macroexp
files window text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env
code-pages mule custom widget keymap hashtable-print-readable backquote
threads dbusbind inotify dynamic-setting system-font-setting
font-render-setting cairo move-toolbar gtk x-toolkit xinput2 x multi-tty
make-network-process native-compile emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 410632 20795)
 (symbols 48 24639 2)
 (strings 32 114748 6369)
 (string-bytes 1 2962579)
 (vectors 16 40436)
 (vector-slots 8 735345 20213)
 (floats 8 98 429)
 (intervals 56 382 0)
 (buffers 976 12))
-- 
Fragen sind nicht da um beantwortet zu werden,
Fragen sind da um gestellt zu werden
Georg Kreisler

Headaches with a Juju log:
unit-basic-16: 09:17:36 WARNING juju.worker.uniter.operation we should
run a leader-deposed hook here, but we can't yet