Subject: [bug#62411] [PATCH] environment: Add '--nesting'.

From: Simon Tournier <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 07 Apr 2023 18:53:17 +0200

Hi Ludo,

On mar., 28 mars 2023 at 15:50, Ludovic Courtès <[email-masked]> wrote:

> Weird.  (You would have needed ‘--disable-authentication’ anyway, now
> that I think about it, because the commit signed by you would have been
> considered “inauthentic”.)

I always need to disable authentication, for example:

    https://issues.guix.gnu.org/issue/59974#1
    https://yhetil.org/guix/[email-masked]

which exposes command lines something like that:

--8<---------------cut here---------------start------------->8---
guix time-machine --branch=issue-59974                                        \
                  --commit=749c8e6d07caeb46f7686a705e62726214558bb1           \
                  --url=https://git.guix-patches.cbaines.net/git/guix-patches \
                  --disable-authentication                                    \
     -- shell mygnuhealth                                                     \
     -- mygnuhealth
--8<---------------cut here---------------end--------------->8---

Cheers,
simon