Subject: Re: [bug#62411] [PATCH] environment: Add '--nesting'.

From: Konrad Hinsen <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2023 09:41:04 +0200

Ludovic Courtès <[email-masked]> writes:

>> Except that I must have missed something:
>>
>>   $ guix time-machine --url=$HOME/src/guix --branch=wip-nested-containers -- shell -C -W -N make bash -- make all
>>   Updating channel 'guix' from Git repository at '/home/hinsen/src/guix'...
>>   guix time-machine: error: Git error: cannot locate remote-tracking
>>   branch 'origin/keyring'
>
> Maybe you need to run ‘git fetch’ and/or make sure the remote is called
> “origin”?

I had already checked both - everything is fine.

> Weird.  (You would have needed ‘--disable-authentication’ anyway, now
> that I think about it, because the commit signed by you would have been
> considered “inauthentic”.)

I am worse than inauthentic: I don't even sign my commits ;-)

>> So... where is the "like" button?  ;-)
>
> Click here ➡ 👍 ⬅

Click - click - click...

> Thanks a lot for testing!  If there are no further comments, I’ll push
> it within a couple of days.

Great!

Thanks a lot,
  Konrad.
-- 
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Konrad Hinsen
Centre de Biophysique Moléculaire, CNRS Orléans
Synchrotron Soleil - Division Expériences
Saint Aubin - BP 48
91192 Gif sur Yvette Cedex, France
Tel. +33-1 69 35 97 15
E-Mail: konrad DOT hinsen AT cnrs DOT fr
http://dirac.cnrs-orleans.fr/~hinsen/
ORCID: https://orcid.org/0000-0003-0330-9428
Mastodon: @[email-masked]
---------------------------------------------------------------------