Subject: Re: [bug#62411] [PATCH] environment: Add '--nesting'.

From: Konrad Hinsen <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2023 11:40:12 +0200

Ludovic Courtès <[email-masked]> writes:

> I didn’t, but you can create it locally with the patch (that’s what I
> did).

Good point. Some Web searches later... Done!

Except that I must have missed something:

  $ guix time-machine --url=$HOME/src/guix --branch=wip-nested-containers -- shell -C -W -N make bash -- make all
  Updating channel 'guix' from Git repository at '/home/hinsen/src/guix'...
  guix time-machine: error: Git error: cannot locate remote-tracking
  branch 'origin/keyring'

The name "keyring" suggests that this is related to authentication, but
I have no idea what to do about this!

Cheers,
  Konrad
-- 
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Konrad Hinsen
Centre de Biophysique Moléculaire, CNRS Orléans
Synchrotron Soleil - Division Expériences
Saint Aubin - BP 48
91192 Gif sur Yvette Cedex, France
Tel. +33-1 69 35 97 15
E-Mail: konrad DOT hinsen AT cnrs DOT fr
http://dirac.cnrs-orleans.fr/~hinsen/
ORCID: https://orcid.org/0000-0003-0330-9428
Mastodon: @[email-masked]
---------------------------------------------------------------------