Subject: Re: [bug#62411] [PATCH] environment: Add '--nesting'.

From: Konrad Hinsen <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2023 09:24:55 +0200

Hi Ludo,

> Awesome.  Note that it can only add the current Guix to the environment
> if you’re running Guix “the regular way” (i.e., not ./pre-inst-env).
> That’s why I used ‘time-machine’ for my tests above.

Good to know, thanks!

I don't have a branch wip-shell-nested-containers after 'git fetch
–all'.  And I can't find the branch wip-shell-nested-containers at
savannah.  Did you push it?

Cheers,
  Konrad
-- 
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Konrad Hinsen
Centre de Biophysique Moléculaire, CNRS Orléans
Synchrotron Soleil - Division Expériences
Saint Aubin - BP 48
91192 Gif sur Yvette Cedex, France
Tel. +33-1 69 35 97 15
E-Mail: konrad DOT hinsen AT cnrs DOT fr
http://dirac.cnrs-orleans.fr/~hinsen/
ORCID: https://orcid.org/0000-0003-0330-9428
Mastodon: @[email-masked]
---------------------------------------------------------------------