Subject: 30.0.50; csharp-mode syntax highlight problem

From: 牟 桐 <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 Mar 2023 06:13:38 +0000

Hi, I noticed that in `csharp-mode`, code like this will not be
highlighted correctly:

``` csharp-mode
using Stream stream
             |
             ^
           plain
```

The first character of `stream` is not highlighted.

In GNU Emacs 30.0.50 (build 2, x86_64-apple-darwin21.6.0, NS
appkit-2113.60 Version 12.6.3 (Build 21G419)) of 2023-03-17 built on
dalum.local
Repository revision: 0330cff65ae837e93ae4d059acf643734d16386d
Repository branch: master
Windowing system distributor 'Apple', version 10.3.2113
System Description:  macOS 12.6.3

Configured using:
'configure --with-native-compilation=aot'

Configured features:
ACL DBUS GIF GLIB GMP GNUTLS JPEG JSON LCMS2 LIBXML2 MODULES NATIVE_COMP
NOTIFY KQUEUE NS PDUMPER PNG RSVG SQLITE3 THREADS TIFF
TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS TREE_SITTER WEBP XIM ZLIB

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: C#//l

Minor modes in effect:
  global-avy-zh-mode: t
  avy-zh-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  eglot--managed-mode: t
  flymake-mode: t
  subword-mode: t
  rainbow-delimiters-mode: t
  editorconfig-mode: t
  eyebrowse-mode: t
  diff-hl-flydiff-mode: t
  global-diff-hl-mode: t
  diff-hl-mode: t
  vertico-mode: t
  corfu-popupinfo-mode: t
  global-corfu-mode: t
  corfu-mode: t
  global-hl-todo-mode: t
  hl-todo-mode: t
  yas-global-mode: t
  yas-minor-mode: t
  global-evil-zh-mode: t
  evil-zh-mode: t
  global-evil-surround-mode: t
  evil-surround-mode: t
  evil-mode: t
  evil-local-mode: t
  winum-mode: t
  marginalia-mode: t
  auto-compile-on-load-mode: t
  auto-compile-on-save-mode: t
  override-global-mode: t
  pixel-scroll-precision-mode: t
  display-time-mode: t
  winner-mode: t
  electric-pair-mode: t
  global-auto-revert-mode: t
  save-place-mode: t
  global-so-long-mode: t
  delete-selection-mode: t
  recentf-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  eldoc-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  tool-bar-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  size-indication-mode: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/Users/mou/.emacs.d/etc/abbrev hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/abbrev

Features:
(vc-bzr vc-src vc-sccs vc-svn vc-cvs vc-rcs diff-hl-dired mailalias
mailclient textsec uni-scripts idna-mapping uni-confusable textsec-check
qp dabbrev shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug message yank-media puny rfc822
mml mml-sec epa epg rfc6068 epg-config gnus-util mm-decode mm-bodies
mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader sendmail
rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums mm-util mail-prsvr mail-utils cus-edit
cus-start cus-load help-fns ace-window avy-zh avy files-x shell
pcomplete cape-keyword cape pulse consult-xref consult-vertico consult
bookmark eglot external-completion array ert pp debug backtrace
find-func jsonrpc xref flymake-proc flymake imenu csharp-mode
c-ts-common cc-langs citre-lang-c cc-mode cc-fonts cc-guess cc-menus
cc-cmds cc-styles cc-align cc-engine cc-vars cc-defs compile
text-property-search comint ansi-osc ansi-color jka-compr citre
citre-global emmet-mode web-mode disp-table time-date cap-words
superword subword rainbow-delimiters editorconfig package browse-url url
url-proxy url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history url-cookie
url-domsuf url-util mailcap url-handlers url-parse auth-source eieio
eieio-core password-cache json map url-vars editorconfig-core
editorconfig-core-handle editorconfig-fnmatch eyebrowse format-spec
diff-hl-flydiff diff diff-hl face-remap vc-hg vc-git log-view pcvs-util
vc-dir ewoc vc vc-dispatcher diff-mode orderless vertico corfu-popupinfo
corfu hl-todo yasnippet init-lsp init-python init-dart init-web derived
init-lua init-js init-tex init-sexp init-chinese init-snippet
init-markup init-evil general evil-zh evil-surround evil
evil-keybindings evil-integration evil-maps evil-commands reveal
evil-jumps evil-command-window evil-search evil-ex evil-types
evil-macros evil-repeat evil-states evil-core advice evil-common
thingatpt rect evil-digraphs evil-vars init-irc init-reader init-misc
init-check flyspell ispell init-prog citre-config citre-lang-fileref
citre-tags citre-ctags citre-readtags citre-readtags-tables
citre-backend-interface citre-ui-peek color citre-ui-jump
citre-common-tag citre-common-util project treesit init-corfu
init-vertico init-vc init-edit winum dash edmacro kmacro byte-opt
marginalia zh-lib init-package no-littering compat auto-compile comp
comp-cstr warnings icons use-package use-package-ensure
use-package-delight use-package-diminish use-package-bind-key bind-key
use-package-core zh-lib-autoloads zenburn-theme-autoloads
yasnippet-autoloads yaml-autoloads xr-autoloads with-editor-autoloads
winum-autoloads wgrep-autoloads websocket-autoloads web-mode-autoloads
vundo-autoloads vertico-autoloads valign-autoloads treepy-autoloads
tomelr-autoloads toc-org-autoloads tao-theme-autoloads tablist-autoloads
subed-autoloads srcery-theme-autoloads spacemacs-theme-autoloads
solarized-theme-autoloads sinolor-themes-autoloads separedit-autoloads
search-dired-autoloads s-autoloads request-autoloads
rainbow-mode-autoloads rainbow-delimiters-autoloads
pyim-basedict-autoloads pyim-autoloads posframe-autoloads
popon-autoloads polymode-autoloads php-mode-autoloads
pdf-tools-autoloads ox-hugo-autoloads organic-green-theme-autoloads
orderless-autoloads nord-theme-autoloads no-littering-autoloads
monokai-theme-autoloads moe-theme-autoloads material-theme-autoloads
markdown-mode-autoloads marginalia-autoloads magit-autoloads
lua-mode-autoloads lsp-bridge-autoloads llama-autoloads
leuven-theme-autoloads kaolin-themes-autoloads htmlize-autoloads
hl-todo-autoloads gruvbox-theme-autoloads
green-is-the-new-black-theme-autoloads goto-chg-autoloads
git-modes-autoloads git-link-autoloads ghub-autoloads ggtags-autoloads
general-autoloads geiser-mit-autoloads geiser-guile-autoloads
geiser-autoloads forge-autoloads f-autoloads eyebrowse-autoloads
expand-region-autoloads evil-zh-autoloads evil-surround-autoloads
evil-nerd-commenter-autoloads evil-autoloads epkg-marginalia-autoloads
epkg-autoloads embark-autoloads emacsql-autoloads elfeed-org-autoloads
elfeed-autoloads ein-autoloads ef-themes-autoloads
editorconfig-autoloads edit-indirect-autoloads dracula-theme-autoloads
doom-themes-autoloads diff-hl-autoloads deferred-autoloads
dash-autoloads dart-mode-autoloads darkroom-autoloads
cyberpunk-theme-autoloads corfu-autoloads consult-autoloads
compat-autoloads color-theme-sanityinc-tomorrow-autoloads
color-theme-sanityinc-solarized-autoloads color-rg-autoloads
closql-autoloads citre-autoloads cape-autoloads borg-autoloads
avy-zh-autoloads avy-autoloads autothemer-autoloads
auto-yasnippet-autoloads auto-compile-autoloads
atom-one-dark-theme-autoloads async-autoloads
anti-zenburn-theme-autoloads anaphora-autoloads ample-theme-autoloads
all-the-icons-autoloads alect-themes-autoloads cl-extra help-mode
ace-window-autoloads cl-seq borg loaddefs-gen generate-lisp-file
lisp-mnt radix-tree info bytecomp byte-compile init-gui pixel-scroll
cua-base subr-x init-ibuffer ibuf-macs init-org init-dired dired-aux
dired-x dired dired-loaddefs init-funcs rx easy-mmode cl-macs gv pcase
init-modeline time init-utils whitespace winner ring midnight elec-pair
autorevert filenotify saveplace so-long delsel recentf tree-widget
wid-edit cl-loaddefs cl-lib rmc iso-transl tooltip cconv eldoc paren
electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type elisp-mode mwheel
term/ns-win ns-win ucs-normalize mule-util term/common-win tool-bar dnd
fontset image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list replace newcomment
text-mode lisp-mode prog-mode register page tab-bar menu-bar rfn-eshadow
isearch easymenu timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax
font-core term/tty-colors frame minibuffer nadvice seq simple cl-generic
indonesian philippine cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese
tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek
romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese
composite emoji-zwj charscript charprop case-table epa-hook
jka-cmpr-hook help abbrev obarray oclosure cl-preloaded button loaddefs
theme-loaddefs faces cus-face macroexp files window text-properties
overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget keymap
hashtable-print-readable backquote threads dbusbind kqueue cocoa ns
lcms2 multi-tty make-network-process native-compile emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 550649 1679555)
(symbols 48 31348 137)
(strings 32 128156 65222)
(string-bytes 1 4379169)
(vectors 16 65740)
(vector-slots 8 1637526 1037379)
(floats 8 294 1512)
(intervals 56 3019 4384)
(buffers 984 30))