Subject: Re: bug#62324: gnu: Add emu8051

From: 宋文武 <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2023 19:33:49 +0800

c4droid <[email-masked]> writes:

>>>From a9f8f4e71dc5270ab7cbfd6da74a3fc7b304e5b6 Mon Sep 17 00:00:00 2001
> From: c4droid <[email-masked]>
> Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2023 14:46:50 +0800
> Subject: [PATCH] [PATCH] gnu: Add emu8051.
>
> ---
>  gnu/packages/embedded.scm | 39 +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
>  1 file changed, 39 insertions(+)

Hello, I think emu8051 should go to emulators.scm, it seems embedded.scm
are for tools working with real hardwares, while emulators.scm has
similiar packages like qtmips.

I have send an updated patch to move it into emulators.scm, also fixed
home-page, and add commit message for file changes:

  * gnu/packages/emulator.scm (emu8051): New variable.

Though I just nocited it should be emulators.scm (emu8051)..

Well, I decide to push now, thank you for the patch and reviewers for
the feedbacks!