Subject: bug#6231: ede-cpp-root-projects spp table is not taken into account by semantic in cedet

From: Jonathan Marchand <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 May 2010 19:50:21 +0200

After some more striving to make it work, I find that the misfunction
was my deed for the second part.  The only bug is what I've reported in
the first part, ie, the mis-translation from original cedet to the emacs
build one. I provide a awesome patch to fix this bug (I've firstly check
the bazaar rep to make it sure this was not already solved, but the bug
is still on).

Please fix this bug, so that people can finally use cedet with c-cpp
project.

Regards,

Jonathan Marchand
=== modified file 'lisp/cedet/ede/cpp-root.el'
--- lisp/cedet/ede/cpp-root.el	2010-01-16 02:51:50 +0000
+++ lisp/cedet/ede/cpp-root.el	2010-05-26 15:44:32 +0000
@@ -467,7 +467,7 @@
   "Set variables local to PROJECT in BUFFER.
 Also set up the lexical preprocessor map."
   (call-next-method)
-  (when (and (featurep 'semantic/c) (featurep 'semantic/lex-spp))
+  (when (and (featurep 'semantic/bovine/c) (featurep 'semantic/lex-spp))
     (setq semantic-lex-spp-project-macro-symbol-obarray
 	  (semantic-lex-make-spp-table (oref project spp-table)))
     ))