Subject: [bug#62309] [PATCH core-updates v2 0/2] Fix qemu build

From: Josselin Poiret <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2023 09:59:35 +0100

Hi Maxim,

Thanks for the review!  Here's an updated patchset with the requested changes.
To be honest, I don't think anyone would care about gnu/local.mk alignment, but
that's a discussion for another time.

By the way, I don't really know what opensbi is for either :)

Best,

Josselin Poiret (2):
  opensbi: Build with default gcc, with microarch rv64g
  u-boot: Fix build under Python 3.10.

 gnu/local.mk                                  |  1 +
 gnu/packages/bootloaders.scm                  |  3 ++
 gnu/packages/firmware.scm                     |  7 +++-
 .../u-boot-fix-build-python-3.10.patch        | 35 +++++++++++++++++++
 4 files changed, 45 insertions(+), 1 deletion(-)
 create mode 100644 gnu/packages/patches/u-boot-fix-build-python-3.10.patch

-- 
2.39.2