Subject: [bug#62298] [PATCH 0/8] Extensible define-configuration & mpd/mympd service fixes

From: Bruno Victal <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2023 16:45:47 +0000

Highlights:

* Make define-configuration extensible.
  define-configuration can now have extra fields where custom-serializer
  was located.

  * New literals: sanitizer, serializer.
    Support user-specified sanitizers.    

* Fixes <https://issues.guix.gnu.org/61570>.
  * Switch to user-account/group for mympd-service-type as well.

* Make mpd-service-type with pulseaudio usable out-of-the-box.

* Fix a mympd-service-type when logging with syslog.

Bruno Victal (8):
  services: configuration: Add user-defined sanitizer support.
  services: replace bare serializers with (serializer ...)
  services: audio: remove redundant list-of-string? predicate.
  services: mympd: Require 'syslog service when configured to log to
    syslog.
  services: mpd: Fix unintentional API breakage for mixer-type field.
  services: mpd: Set PulseAudio related variables as default value for
    environment-variables field.
  services: mpd: Use user-account (resp. user-group) for user (resp.
    group) fields.
  services: mympd: Use user-account (resp. user-group) for user (resp.
    group) fields.

 doc/guix.texi                    |  46 +++++--
 gnu/home/services/shells.scm     |  12 +-
 gnu/services/audio.scm           | 224 ++++++++++++++++++++++---------
 gnu/services/configuration.scm   |  97 ++++++++++---
 gnu/services/security.scm        |   6 +-
 tests/services/configuration.scm | 156 ++++++++++++++++++++-
 6 files changed, 431 insertions(+), 110 deletions(-)

-- 
2.39.1