Subject: bug#62291: 30.0.50; PGTK copy + paste to other app problem

From: Po Lu <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2023 15:51:21 +0800

Andrew Tropin <[email-masked]> writes:

>   preferred_width = 672,
>   preferred_height = 612,
>   widget = 0x1014540,
>   edit_widget = 0x1421130,
>   vbox_widget = 0x14201c0,
>   hbox_widget = 0x1420320,

So, the window which is getting this focus in event is 0x1014500, which
is not any window created by Emacs, assuming that you have only one
frame.

Perhaps this is a pseudo window created by the GDK Wayland backend to
``send'' selection requests to Emacs.

Would you please:

  (gdb) p (GdkWindow *) gtk_widget_get_window ((GtkWidget *) 0x1014500);
  $NN = ...

and then:

  (gdb) p (GdkWindowType) gdk_window_get_window_type ($NN);

thanks.