Subject: bug#62278: 28.2; Outline in DocTeX mode

From: Jan Braun <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2023 08:01:32 +0200

Good Morning Arash,

> Am 27.03.2023 um 19:48 schrieb Arash Esbati <[email-masked]>:

> If the code works with 'emacs -Q' and not when in your init file, then
> you have to bisect your init file.

I am sorry, but I only have a vague idea of what you mean with 
bisecting my input file.

I have tried to move your code up, so that it is the first 
code in my ~/.emacs file.  This didn’t change a thing.  Same
results as before.

(Same, if I make it the last code of my init file.)

> My only guess is to check if you’re using AUCTeX instead of the
> built-in mode when you load your init file.

What do you mean with „using AUCTeX instead of the built-in 
mode“?

What kind of check should I perform?

This are the essential lines of ~/.emacs:

;;; 
;;; AUCTeX (sometimes also called AUC-TeX) was developed at the
;;; Aalborg university in denmark.  It is a mighty mode to work with
;;; nearly any kind of TeX and LaTeX files.
(load "auctex.el" nil t t)
(require 'auctex-latexmk)
(auctex-latexmk-setup)

Therefore I guess, I am using AUCTeX?

Bye

  Jan

-- 
Jan Braun (er/ihm)
[email-masked]

=== ypchsh /usr/local/bin/emacs === go FORTH now … ===