Subject: bug#62278: 28.2; Outline in DocTeX mode

From: Arash Esbati <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2023 12:09:08 +0100

Jan Braun <[email-masked]> writes:

>> Am 21.03.2023 um 08:43 schrieb Arash Esbati <[email-masked]>:
>> 
> Same applies to the \label comamnds, which won’t be found, when 
> inserting \ref commands.

How do you insert \ref's?  I'm not sure if the stock doctex-mode
provides completion support for \ref-\label insertion.

> It looks promising, but did not fully do the trick. :-(
>
> Emacs complains
> [...]

Do you byte compile your init file?  Maybe wrapping the whole thing
inside

(with-eval-after-load "tex-mode"
  (...))

helps.

Best, Arash