Subject: Re: bug#62233: Using Emacs Lisp

From: Jean Louis <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 18 Mar 2023 06:46:22 +0300

* Andrew Goh via "Bug reports for GNU Emacs, the Swiss army knife of text editors <[email-masked]> [2023-03-17 10:29]:

> I was wondering if the FSF can turn Emacs Lisp into a tool that is
> as easy to use as two of 

Thanks.

Can you tell what it means "as easy to use"? Can you describe what
makes it easy?

> these mainstream Lisp environments - Allegro Common Lisp and
> LispWorks.

They may be "main" in proprietary world, where commercial companies
dictate over their users, while in free software world, they can't
compare. I guess that SBLC could be the main free software Common Lisp
implementation.

-- 
Jean

Take action in Free Software Foundation campaigns:
https://www.fsf.org/campaigns

In support of Richard M. Stallman
https://stallmansupport.org/