Subject: 29.0.60; It's no longer possible to customize the xref ring size

From: Spencer Baugh <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2023 18:11:06 -0400

Emacs 28 had the function xref-set-marker-ring-length and the
customizable variable xref-marker-ring-length which allowed growing
the amount of history kept by xref.

This feature has been lost in Emacs 29; that variable has been
obsoleted with no replacement.

It's not clear, looking at the change, whether this is because the
size is now infinite or not.  The same commit that obsoleted that
variable added the similar tags-location-ring-length.  However that
variable has no docstring, no customize hooks, and setting it has no
effect unless tags-reset-tags-tables is called.

At the very least, all this should be documented better, and the
obsoleting of this function and variable should be mentioned in NEWS.
If the history is indeed infinite now, that should be mentioned in
NEWS as well.

In GNU Emacs 29.0.60 (build 3, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, X toolkit, cairo
 version 1.15.12, Xaw scroll bars) of 2023-03-13 built on
 igm-qws-u22796a
Repository revision: e759905d2e0828eac4c8164b09113b40f6899656
Repository branch: emacs-29
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.12011000
System Description: CentOS Linux 7 (Core)

Configured using:
 'configure --with-x-toolkit=lucid --with-modules
 --with-gif=ifavailable'

Configured features:
CAIRO DBUS FREETYPE GLIB GMP GNUTLS GSETTINGS HARFBUZZ JPEG JSON
LIBSELINUX LIBXML2 MODULES NOTIFY INOTIFY PDUMPER PNG RSVG SECCOMP
SOUND SQLITE3 THREADS TIFF TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS X11 XDBE XIM XINPUT2
XPM LUCID ZLIB

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Messages

Minor modes in effect:
  which-function-mode: t
  global-git-commit-mode: t
  magit-auto-revert-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  windmove-mode: t
  savehist-mode: t
  save-place-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  tab-bar-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  buffer-read-only: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  abbrev-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/home/sbaugh/.emacs.d/elpa/transient-0.3.7/transient hides /home/sbaugh/.local/src/emacs29/lisp/transient
/j/office/app/emacs/prod/.sink-2023-03-08_21-28-38.208139/jane-elisp/elisp/contrib/csharp-mode hides /home/sbaugh/.local/src/emacs29/lisp/progmodes/csharp-mode
/j/office/app/emacs/prod/.sink-2023-03-08_21-28-38.208139/jane-elisp/elisp/contrib/eldoc hides /home/sbaugh/.local/src/emacs29/lisp/emacs-lisp/eldoc
/j/office/app/emacs/prod/.sink-2023-03-08_21-28-38.208139/jane-elisp/elisp/contrib/auctex/lpath hides /j/office/app/emacs/prod/.sink-2023-03-08_21-28-38.208139/jane-elisp/elisp/contrib/dictionary/lpath
/home/sbaugh/.local/src/emacs29/lisp/net/dictionary hides /j/office/app/emacs/prod/.sink-2023-03-08_21-28-38.208139/jane-elisp/elisp/contrib/dictionary/dictionary
/j/office/app/emacs/prod/.sink-2023-03-08_21-28-38.208139/jane-elisp/elisp/contrib/caml-font hides /j/office/app/emacs/prod/.sink-2023-03-08_21-28-38.208139/jane-elisp/elisp/contrib/ocaml/caml-font
/home/sbaugh/.local/src/emacs29/lisp/org/ob-ocaml hides /j/office/app/emacs/prod/.sink-2023-03-08_21-28-38.208139/jane-elisp/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/ob-ocaml
/home/sbaugh/.local/src/emacs29/lisp/org/ol-w3m hides /j/office/app/emacs/prod/.sink-2023-03-08_21-28-38.208139/jane-elisp/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/ol-w3m
/home/sbaugh/.local/src/emacs29/lisp/org/org-version hides /j/office/app/emacs/prod/.sink-2023-03-08_21-28-38.208139/jane-elisp/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/org-version
/home/sbaugh/.local/src/emacs29/lisp/org/ob-shell hides /j/office/app/emacs/prod/.sink-2023-03-08_21-28-38.208139/jane-elisp/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/ob-shell
/home/sbaugh/.local/src/emacs29/lisp/org/ol-info hides /j/office/app/emacs/prod/.sink-2023-03-08_21-28-38.208139/jane-elisp/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/ol-info
/home/sbaugh/.local/src/emacs29/lisp/org/ob-eval hides /j/office/app/emacs/prod/.sink-2023-03-08_21-28-38.208139/jane-elisp/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/ob-eval
/home/sbaugh/.local/src/emacs29/lisp/org/org-num hides /j/office/app/emacs/prod/.sink-2023-03-08_21-28-38.208139/jane-elisp/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/org-num
/home/sbaugh/.local/src/emacs29/lisp/org/ol hides /j/office/app/emacs/prod/.sink-2023-03-08_21-28-38.208139/jane-elisp/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/ol
/home/sbaugh/.local/src/emacs29/lisp/org/org-compat hides /j/office/app/emacs/prod/.sink-2023-03-08_21-28-38.208139/jane-elisp/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/org-compat
/home/sbaugh/.local/src/emacs29/lisp/org/ob-haskell hides /j/office/app/emacs/prod/.sink-2023-03-08_21-28-38.208139/jane-elisp/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/ob-haskell
/home/sbaugh/.local/src/emacs29/lisp/org/org-agenda hides /j/office/app/emacs/prod/.sink-2023-03-08_21-28-38.208139/jane-elisp/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/org-agenda
/home/sbaugh/.local/src/emacs29/lisp/org/org-clock hides /j/office/app/emacs/prod/.sink-2023-03-08_21-28-38.208139/jane-elisp/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/org-clock
/home/sbaugh/.local/src/emacs29/lisp/org/ob-R hides /j/office/app/emacs/prod/.sink-2023-03-08_21-28-38.208139/jane-elisp/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/ob-R
/home/sbaugh/.local/src/emacs29/lisp/org/ol-rmail hides /j/office/app/emacs/prod/.sink-2023-03-08_21-28-38.208139/jane-elisp/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/ol-rmail
/home/sbaugh/.local/src/emacs29/lisp/org/ox-ascii hides /j/office/app/emacs/prod/.sink-2023-03-08_21-28-38.208139/jane-elisp/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/ox-ascii
/home/sbaugh/.local/src/emacs29/lisp/org/ob-plantuml hides /j/office/app/emacs/prod/.sink-2023-03-08_21-28-38.208139/jane-elisp/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/ob-plantuml
/home/sbaugh/.local/src/emacs29/lisp/org/ob-C hides /j/office/app/emacs/prod/.sink-2023-03-08_21-28-38.208139/jane-elisp/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/ob-C
/home/sbaugh/.local/src/emacs29/lisp/org/org-colview hides /j/office/app/emacs/prod/.sink-2023-03-08_21-28-38.208139/jane-elisp/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/org-colview
/home/sbaugh/.local/src/emacs29/lisp/org/org-archive hides /j/office/app/emacs/prod/.sink-2023-03-08_21-28-38.208139/jane-elisp/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/org-archive
/home/sbaugh/.local/src/emacs29/lisp/org/org-indent hides /j/office/app/emacs/prod/.sink-2023-03-08_21-28-38.208139/jane-elisp/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/org-indent
/home/sbaugh/.local/src/emacs29/lisp/org/ob-calc hides /j/office/app/emacs/prod/.sink-2023-03-08_21-28-38.208139/jane-elisp/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/ob-calc
/home/sbaugh/.local/src/emacs29/lisp/org/ob-org hides /j/office/app/emacs/prod/.sink-2023-03-08_21-28-38.208139/jane-elisp/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/ob-org
/home/sbaugh/.local/src/emacs29/lisp/org/ob-css hides /j/office/app/emacs/prod/.sink-2023-03-08_21-28-38.208139/jane-elisp/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/ob-css
/home/sbaugh/.local/src/emacs29/lisp/org/org-loaddefs hides /j/office/app/emacs/prod/.sink-2023-03-08_21-28-38.208139/jane-elisp/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/org-loaddefs
/home/sbaugh/.local/src/emacs29/lisp/org/ol-eww hides /j/office/app/emacs/prod/.sink-2023-03-08_21-28-38.208139/jane-elisp/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/ol-eww
/home/sbaugh/.local/src/emacs29/lisp/org/org-src hides /j/office/app/emacs/prod/.sink-2023-03-08_21-28-38.208139/jane-elisp/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/org-src
/home/sbaugh/.local/src/emacs29/lisp/org/ob-perl hides /j/office/app/emacs/prod/.sink-2023-03-08_21-28-38.208139/jane-elisp/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/ob-perl
/home/sbaugh/.local/src/emacs29/lisp/org/org-duration hides /j/office/app/emacs/prod/.sink-2023-03-08_21-28-38.208139/jane-elisp/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/org-duration
/home/sbaugh/.local/src/emacs29/lisp/org/ox-md hides /j/office/app/emacs/prod/.sink-2023-03-08_21-28-38.208139/jane-elisp/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/ox-md
/home/sbaugh/.local/src/emacs29/lisp/org/org-inlinetask hides /j/office/app/emacs/prod/.sink-2023-03-08_21-28-38.208139/jane-elisp/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/org-inlinetask
/home/sbaugh/.local/src/emacs29/lisp/org/org-faces hides /j/office/app/emacs/prod/.sink-2023-03-08_21-28-38.208139/jane-elisp/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/org-faces
/home/sbaugh/.local/src/emacs29/lisp/org/ob-lob hides /j/office/app/emacs/prod/.sink-2023-03-08_21-28-38.208139/jane-elisp/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/ob-lob
/home/sbaugh/.local/src/emacs29/lisp/org/org-plot hides /j/office/app/emacs/prod/.sink-2023-03-08_21-28-38.208139/jane-elisp/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/org-plot
/home/sbaugh/.local/src/emacs29/lisp/org/ob-python hides /j/office/app/emacs/prod/.sink-2023-03-08_21-28-38.208139/jane-elisp/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/ob-python
/home/sbaugh/.local/src/emacs29/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp hides /j/office/app/emacs/prod/.sink-2023-03-08_21-28-38.208139/jane-elisp/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/sbaugh/.local/src/emacs29/lisp/org/org-keys hides /j/office/app/emacs/prod/.sink-2023-03-08_21-28-38.208139/jane-elisp/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/org-keys
/home/sbaugh/.local/src/emacs29/lisp/org/ob-sed hides /j/office/app/emacs/prod/.sink-2023-03-08_21-28-38.208139/jane-elisp/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/ob-sed
/home/sbaugh/.local/src/emacs29/lisp/org/ob-ditaa hides /j/office/app/emacs/prod/.sink-2023-03-08_21-28-38.208139/jane-elisp/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/ob-ditaa
/home/sbaugh/.local/src/emacs29/lisp/org/ob-js hides /j/office/app/emacs/prod/.sink-2023-03-08_21-28-38.208139/jane-elisp/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/ob-js
/home/sbaugh/.local/src/emacs29/lisp/org/ob-maxima hides /j/office/app/emacs/prod/.sink-2023-03-08_21-28-38.208139/jane-elisp/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/ob-maxima
/home/sbaugh/.local/src/emacs29/lisp/org/ob-sqlite hides /j/office/app/emacs/prod/.sink-2023-03-08_21-28-38.208139/jane-elisp/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/ob-sqlite
/home/sbaugh/.local/src/emacs29/lisp/org/org-footnote hides /j/office/app/emacs/prod/.sink-2023-03-08_21-28-38.208139/jane-elisp/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/org-footnote
/home/sbaugh/.local/src/emacs29/lisp/org/ox-beamer hides /j/office/app/emacs/prod/.sink-2023-03-08_21-28-38.208139/jane-elisp/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/ox-beamer
/home/sbaugh/.local/src/emacs29/lisp/org/org-mouse hides /j/office/app/emacs/prod/.sink-2023-03-08_21-28-38.208139/jane-elisp/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/org-mouse
/home/sbaugh/.local/src/emacs29/lisp/org/org-habit hides /j/office/app/emacs/prod/.sink-2023-03-08_21-28-38.208139/jane-elisp/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/org-habit
/home/sbaugh/.local/src/emacs29/lisp/org/org-element hides /j/office/app/emacs/prod/.sink-2023-03-08_21-28-38.208139/jane-elisp/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/org-element
/home/sbaugh/.local/src/emacs29/lisp/org/ob-fortran hides /j/office/app/emacs/prod/.sink-2023-03-08_21-28-38.208139/jane-elisp/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/ob-fortran
/home/sbaugh/.local/src/emacs29/lisp/org/ob-scheme hides /j/office/app/emacs/prod/.sink-2023-03-08_21-28-38.208139/jane-elisp/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/ob-scheme
/home/sbaugh/.local/src/emacs29/lisp/org/ob hides /j/office/app/emacs/prod/.sink-2023-03-08_21-28-38.208139/jane-elisp/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/ob
/home/sbaugh/.local/src/emacs29/lisp/org/org-entities hides /j/office/app/emacs/prod/.sink-2023-03-08_21-28-38.208139/jane-elisp/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/org-entities
/home/sbaugh/.local/src/emacs29/lisp/org/ob-tangle hides /j/office/app/emacs/prod/.sink-2023-03-08_21-28-38.208139/jane-elisp/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/ob-tangle
/home/sbaugh/.local/src/emacs29/lisp/org/ob-ruby hides /j/office/app/emacs/prod/.sink-2023-03-08_21-28-38.208139/jane-elisp/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/ob-ruby
/home/sbaugh/.local/src/emacs29/lisp/org/ob-lua hides /j/office/app/emacs/prod/.sink-2023-03-08_21-28-38.208139/jane-elisp/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/ob-lua
/home/sbaugh/.local/src/emacs29/lisp/org/ob-ref hides /j/office/app/emacs/prod/.sink-2023-03-08_21-28-38.208139/jane-elisp/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/ob-ref
/home/sbaugh/.local/src/emacs29/lisp/org/ol-gnus hides /j/office/app/emacs/prod/.sink-2023-03-08_21-28-38.208139/jane-elisp/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/ol-gnus
/home/sbaugh/.local/src/emacs29/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot hides /j/office/app/emacs/prod/.sink-2023-03-08_21-28-38.208139/jane-elisp/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/ob-gnuplot
/home/sbaugh/.local/src/emacs29/lisp/org/ob-core hides /j/office/app/emacs/prod/.sink-2023-03-08_21-28-38.208139/jane-elisp/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/ob-core
/home/sbaugh/.local/src/emacs29/lisp/org/ox-icalendar hides /j/office/app/emacs/prod/.sink-2023-03-08_21-28-38.208139/jane-elisp/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/ox-icalendar
/home/sbaugh/.local/src/emacs29/lisp/org/org-id hides /j/office/app/emacs/prod/.sink-2023-03-08_21-28-38.208139/jane-elisp/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/org-id
/home/sbaugh/.local/src/emacs29/lisp/org/org-crypt hides /j/office/app/emacs/prod/.sink-2023-03-08_21-28-38.208139/jane-elisp/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/org-crypt
/home/sbaugh/.local/src/emacs29/lisp/org/org-datetree hides /j/office/app/emacs/prod/.sink-2023-03-08_21-28-38.208139/jane-elisp/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/org-datetree
/home/sbaugh/.local/src/emacs29/lisp/org/ol-docview hides /j/office/app/emacs/prod/.sink-2023-03-08_21-28-38.208139/jane-elisp/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/ol-docview
/home/sbaugh/.local/src/emacs29/lisp/org/ob-sql hides /j/office/app/emacs/prod/.sink-2023-03-08_21-28-38.208139/jane-elisp/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/ob-sql
/home/sbaugh/.local/src/emacs29/lisp/org/ol-irc hides /j/office/app/emacs/prod/.sink-2023-03-08_21-28-38.208139/jane-elisp/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/ol-irc
/home/sbaugh/.local/src/emacs29/lisp/org/ox-odt hides /j/office/app/emacs/prod/.sink-2023-03-08_21-28-38.208139/jane-elisp/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/ox-odt
/home/sbaugh/.local/src/emacs29/lisp/org/ol-bbdb hides /j/office/app/emacs/prod/.sink-2023-03-08_21-28-38.208139/jane-elisp/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/ol-bbdb
/home/sbaugh/.local/src/emacs29/lisp/org/ox-latex hides /j/office/app/emacs/prod/.sink-2023-03-08_21-28-38.208139/jane-elisp/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/ox-latex
/home/sbaugh/.local/src/emacs29/lisp/org/org-macs hides /j/office/app/emacs/prod/.sink-2023-03-08_21-28-38.208139/jane-elisp/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/org-macs
/home/sbaugh/.local/src/emacs29/lisp/org/org-capture hides /j/office/app/emacs/prod/.sink-2023-03-08_21-28-38.208139/jane-elisp/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/org-capture
/home/sbaugh/.local/src/emacs29/lisp/org/ob-latex hides /j/office/app/emacs/prod/.sink-2023-03-08_21-28-38.208139/jane-elisp/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/ob-latex
/home/sbaugh/.local/src/emacs29/lisp/org/org-attach hides /j/office/app/emacs/prod/.sink-2023-03-08_21-28-38.208139/jane-elisp/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/org-attach
/home/sbaugh/.local/src/emacs29/lisp/org/ob-makefile hides /j/office/app/emacs/prod/.sink-2023-03-08_21-28-38.208139/jane-elisp/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/ob-makefile
/home/sbaugh/.local/src/emacs29/lisp/org/ob-processing hides /j/office/app/emacs/prod/.sink-2023-03-08_21-28-38.208139/jane-elisp/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/ob-processing
/home/sbaugh/.local/src/emacs29/lisp/org/ob-sass hides /j/office/app/emacs/prod/.sink-2023-03-08_21-28-38.208139/jane-elisp/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/ob-sass
/home/sbaugh/.local/src/emacs29/lisp/org/ob-screen hides /j/office/app/emacs/prod/.sink-2023-03-08_21-28-38.208139/jane-elisp/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/ob-screen
/home/sbaugh/.local/src/emacs29/lisp/org/org-lint hides /j/office/app/emacs/prod/.sink-2023-03-08_21-28-38.208139/jane-elisp/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/org-lint
/home/sbaugh/.local/src/emacs29/lisp/org/org-mobile hides /j/office/app/emacs/prod/.sink-2023-03-08_21-28-38.208139/jane-elisp/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/org-mobile
/home/sbaugh/.local/src/emacs29/lisp/org/ox-org hides /j/office/app/emacs/prod/.sink-2023-03-08_21-28-38.208139/jane-elisp/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/ox-org
/home/sbaugh/.local/src/emacs29/lisp/org/ol-bibtex hides /j/office/app/emacs/prod/.sink-2023-03-08_21-28-38.208139/jane-elisp/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/ol-bibtex
/home/sbaugh/.local/src/emacs29/lisp/org/org-protocol hides /j/office/app/emacs/prod/.sink-2023-03-08_21-28-38.208139/jane-elisp/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/org-protocol
/home/sbaugh/.local/src/emacs29/lisp/org/ox hides /j/office/app/emacs/prod/.sink-2023-03-08_21-28-38.208139/jane-elisp/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/ox
/home/sbaugh/.local/src/emacs29/lisp/org/ob-octave hides /j/office/app/emacs/prod/.sink-2023-03-08_21-28-38.208139/jane-elisp/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/ob-octave
/home/sbaugh/.local/src/emacs29/lisp/org/org-attach-git hides /j/office/app/emacs/prod/.sink-2023-03-08_21-28-38.208139/jane-elisp/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/org-attach-git
/home/sbaugh/.local/src/emacs29/lisp/org/org-ctags hides /j/office/app/emacs/prod/.sink-2023-03-08_21-28-38.208139/jane-elisp/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/org-ctags
/home/sbaugh/.local/src/emacs29/lisp/org/org-list hides /j/office/app/emacs/prod/.sink-2023-03-08_21-28-38.208139/jane-elisp/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/org-list
/home/sbaugh/.local/src/emacs29/lisp/org/ob-matlab hides /j/office/app/emacs/prod/.sink-2023-03-08_21-28-38.208139/jane-elisp/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/ob-matlab
/home/sbaugh/.local/src/emacs29/lisp/org/ob-eshell hides /j/office/app/emacs/prod/.sink-2023-03-08_21-28-38.208139/jane-elisp/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/ob-eshell
/home/sbaugh/.local/src/emacs29/lisp/org/ob-java hides /j/office/app/emacs/prod/.sink-2023-03-08_21-28-38.208139/jane-elisp/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/ob-java
/home/sbaugh/.local/src/emacs29/lisp/org/ob-exp hides /j/office/app/emacs/prod/.sink-2023-03-08_21-28-38.208139/jane-elisp/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/ob-exp
/home/sbaugh/.local/src/emacs29/lisp/org/ol-mhe hides /j/office/app/emacs/prod/.sink-2023-03-08_21-28-38.208139/jane-elisp/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/ol-mhe
/home/sbaugh/.local/src/emacs29/lisp/org/ox-publish hides /j/office/app/emacs/prod/.sink-2023-03-08_21-28-38.208139/jane-elisp/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/ox-publish
/home/sbaugh/.local/src/emacs29/lisp/org/org-pcomplete hides /j/office/app/emacs/prod/.sink-2023-03-08_21-28-38.208139/jane-elisp/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/org-pcomplete
/home/sbaugh/.local/src/emacs29/lisp/org/ob-lisp hides /j/office/app/emacs/prod/.sink-2023-03-08_21-28-38.208139/jane-elisp/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/ob-lisp
/home/sbaugh/.local/src/emacs29/lisp/org/org-tempo hides /j/office/app/emacs/prod/.sink-2023-03-08_21-28-38.208139/jane-elisp/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/org-tempo
/home/sbaugh/.local/src/emacs29/lisp/org/org-macro hides /j/office/app/emacs/prod/.sink-2023-03-08_21-28-38.208139/jane-elisp/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/org-macro
/home/sbaugh/.local/src/emacs29/lisp/org/org-timer hides /j/office/app/emacs/prod/.sink-2023-03-08_21-28-38.208139/jane-elisp/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/org-timer
/home/sbaugh/.local/src/emacs29/lisp/org/ob-forth hides /j/office/app/emacs/prod/.sink-2023-03-08_21-28-38.208139/jane-elisp/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/ob-forth
/home/sbaugh/.local/src/emacs29/lisp/org/ob-comint hides /j/office/app/emacs/prod/.sink-2023-03-08_21-28-38.208139/jane-elisp/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/ob-comint
/home/sbaugh/.local/src/emacs29/lisp/org/ox-man hides /j/office/app/emacs/prod/.sink-2023-03-08_21-28-38.208139/jane-elisp/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/ox-man
/home/sbaugh/.local/src/emacs29/lisp/org/ox-html hides /j/office/app/emacs/prod/.sink-2023-03-08_21-28-38.208139/jane-elisp/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/ox-html
/home/sbaugh/.local/src/emacs29/lisp/org/org-goto hides /j/office/app/emacs/prod/.sink-2023-03-08_21-28-38.208139/jane-elisp/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/org-goto
/home/sbaugh/.local/src/emacs29/lisp/org/ob-awk hides /j/office/app/emacs/prod/.sink-2023-03-08_21-28-38.208139/jane-elisp/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/ob-awk
/home/sbaugh/.local/src/emacs29/lisp/org/org hides /j/office/app/emacs/prod/.sink-2023-03-08_21-28-38.208139/jane-elisp/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/org
/home/sbaugh/.local/src/emacs29/lisp/org/ob-table hides /j/office/app/emacs/prod/.sink-2023-03-08_21-28-38.208139/jane-elisp/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/ob-table
/home/sbaugh/.local/src/emacs29/lisp/org/ob-clojure hides /j/office/app/emacs/prod/.sink-2023-03-08_21-28-38.208139/jane-elisp/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/ob-clojure
/home/sbaugh/.local/src/emacs29/lisp/org/ol-eshell hides /j/office/app/emacs/prod/.sink-2023-03-08_21-28-38.208139/jane-elisp/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/ol-eshell
/home/sbaugh/.local/src/emacs29/lisp/org/ob-dot hides /j/office/app/emacs/prod/.sink-2023-03-08_21-28-38.208139/jane-elisp/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/ob-dot
/home/sbaugh/.local/src/emacs29/lisp/org/ox-texinfo hides /j/office/app/emacs/prod/.sink-2023-03-08_21-28-38.208139/jane-elisp/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/ox-texinfo
/home/sbaugh/.local/src/emacs29/lisp/org/ob-lilypond hides /j/office/app/emacs/prod/.sink-2023-03-08_21-28-38.208139/jane-elisp/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/ob-lilypond
/home/sbaugh/.local/src/emacs29/lisp/org/ob-groovy hides /j/office/app/emacs/prod/.sink-2023-03-08_21-28-38.208139/jane-elisp/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/ob-groovy
/home/sbaugh/.local/src/emacs29/lisp/org/org-feed hides /j/office/app/emacs/prod/.sink-2023-03-08_21-28-38.208139/jane-elisp/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/org-feed
/home/sbaugh/.local/src/emacs29/lisp/org/org-table hides /j/office/app/emacs/prod/.sink-2023-03-08_21-28-38.208139/jane-elisp/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/org-table
/home/sbaugh/.local/src/emacs29/lisp/org/ox-koma-letter hides /j/office/app/emacs/prod/.sink-2023-03-08_21-28-38.208139/jane-elisp/elisp/contrib/org/contrib/lisp/ox-koma-letter
/home/sbaugh/.local/src/emacs29/lisp/org/ob-julia hides /j/office/app/emacs/prod/.sink-2023-03-08_21-28-38.208139/jane-elisp/elisp/contrib/org/contrib/lisp/ob-julia
/home/sbaugh/.local/src/emacs29/lisp/org/ol-man hides /j/office/app/emacs/prod/.sink-2023-03-08_21-28-38.208139/jane-elisp/elisp/contrib/org/contrib/lisp/ol-man
/home/sbaugh/.emacs.d/elpa/dash-2.19.1/dash hides /j/office/app/emacs/prod/.sink-2023-03-08_21-28-38.208139/jane-elisp/elisp/contrib/dash/dash
/home/sbaugh/.emacs.d/elpa/dash-2.19.1/dash-functional hides /j/office/app/emacs/prod/.sink-2023-03-08_21-28-38.208139/jane-elisp/elisp/contrib/dash/dash-functional

Features:
(shadow emacsbug org-attach org-goto reposition completion ob-ditaa
ob-plantuml org-clock org-colview org-crypt org-ctags org-habit
org-mouse org-plot org-protocol ox-odt rng-loc rng-uri rng-parse
rng-match rng-dt rng-util rng-pttrn nxml-parse nxml-ns nxml-enc xmltok
nxml-util ox-latex ox-icalendar ox-html table ox-ascii ox-publish ox
rect man textsec uni-scripts idna-mapping ucs-normalize uni-confusable
textsec-check mail-extr emacs-news-mode loadhist sort tabify
org-capture magit-imenu git-rebase ediff ediff-merg ediff-mult
ediff-wind ediff-diff ediff-help ediff-init ediff-util let-alist ido
loaddefs-gen tar-mode arc-mode archive-mode pcmpl-unix em-unix em-term
term disp-table ehelp em-script em-prompt em-ls em-hist em-pred
em-glob em-extpipe em-cmpl em-dirs esh-var em-basic em-banner em-alias
esh-mode eshell esh-cmd esh-ext esh-opt esh-proc esh-io esh-arg
esh-module esh-groups esh-util vc-hg vc-bzr vc-src vc-sccs vc-svn
vc-cvs vc-rcs vc-dir log-view vc cus-edit cus-start cus-load
tramp-archive tramp-gvfs tramp tramp-loaddefs trampver
tramp-integration tramp-compat ls-lisp vc-git vc-dispatcher ispell tmm
face-remap org-agenda etags fileloop ibuffer ibuffer-loaddefs
dired-aux hl-line dabbrev find-dired misc finder sql org-element
org-persist org-id org-refile avl-tree generator oc-basic ol-eww eww
xdg url-queue mm-url ol-rmail ol-mhe ol-irc ol-info ol-gnus nnselect
gnus-art mm-uu mml2015 mm-view mml-smime smime dig gnus-sum shr
pixel-fill kinsoku url-file svg dom gnus-group gnus-undo gnus-start
gnus-dbus dbus xml gnus-cloud nnimap nnmail mail-source utf7 nnoo
parse-time gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range gnus-win gnus nnheader range
wid-edit ol-docview doc-view jka-compr image-mode exif ol-bibtex
bibtex iso8601 ol-bbdb ol-w3m ol-doi org-link-doi mm-archive gnutls
network-stream url-cache url-http url-auth url-gw nsm
display-line-numbers files-x mule-util cap-words superword subword
lisp-mnt cc-mode cc-fonts cc-guess cc-menus cc-cmds cc-styles cc-align
cc-engine cc-vars cc-defs shortdoc pulse misearch multi-isearch
sh-script treesit executable goto-addr bug-reference cl-print help-fns
radix-tree jane-project jane-merlin merlin-imenu merlin-xref xref
merlin-cap merlin jane-merlin-configuration-via-jmerlin
jane-async-merlin jane-completion jane-common ecaml_plugin linum view
gopcaml magit-bookmark bookmark image+ image-file image-converter
whitespace jane-auto-modes vba-mode markdown-mode color jane
jane-micro-features grep jane-diff unified-test-mode shell-file core
core-buffer core-error core-util ert pp ewoc debug backtrace jane-sexp
jane-ocaml jane-tuareg-theme tuareg tuareg-compat tuareg-opam skeleton
flymake-proc flymake warnings smie caml-types caml-help caml-emacs
find-file compile jane-cr jane-align jane-deprecated jane-smerge
advice gnu-elpa-keyring-update jane-ocp-indent ocp-indent cl jane-util
pcase page-ext dired-x magit-extras project magit-submodule
magit-obsolete magit-blame magit-stash magit-reflog magit-bisect
magit-push magit-pull magit-fetch magit-clone magit-remote
magit-commit magit-sequence magit-notes magit-worktree magit-tag
magit-merge magit-branch magit-reset magit-files magit-refs
magit-status magit magit-repos magit-apply magit-wip magit-log
which-func imenu magit-diff smerge-mode diff diff-mode git-commit
log-edit message sendmail yank-media puny dired dired-loaddefs rfc822
mml mml-sec epa derived epg rfc6068 epg-config gnus-util
text-property-search mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231
rfc2047 rfc2045 mm-util ietf-drums mail-prsvr mailabbrev mail-utils
gmm-utils mailheader pcvs-util add-log magit-core magit-autorevert
autorevert filenotify magit-margin magit-transient magit-process
with-editor shell server magit-mode transient edmacro kmacro magit-git
magit-section magit-utils crm dash cl-extra help-mode windmove org ob
ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-exp org-macro org-src ob-comint
org-pcomplete pcomplete org-list org-footnote org-faces org-entities
time-date noutline outline icons ob-emacs-lisp ob-core ob-eval
org-cycle org-table ol rx org-fold org-fold-core org-keys oc
org-loaddefs find-func cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs org-version
org-compat org-macs format-spec gdb-mi bindat gud easy-mmode comint
ansi-osc ansi-color ring ffap thingatpt cyberpunk-theme savehist
saveplace finder-inf magit-autoloads csv-mode-autoloads
magit-section-autoloads cyberpunk-theme-autoloads git-commit-autoloads
with-editor-autoloads dash-autoloads info transient-autoloads package
browse-url url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand url-methods
url-history url-cookie generate-lisp-file url-domsuf url-util mailcap
url-handlers url-parse auth-source cl-seq eieio eieio-core cl-macs
password-cache json subr-x map byte-opt gv bytecomp byte-compile
url-vars cl-loaddefs cl-lib rmc iso-transl tooltip cconv eldoc paren
electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type elisp-mode
mwheel term/x-win x-win term/common-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset
image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode
lisp-mode prog-mode register page tab-bar menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch
easymenu timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax
font-core term/tty-colors frame minibuffer nadvice seq simple
cl-generic indonesian philippine cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang
vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932
hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic
chinese composite emoji-zwj charscript charprop case-table epa-hook
jka-cmpr-hook help abbrev obarray oclosure cl-preloaded button
loaddefs theme-loaddefs faces cus-face macroexp files window
text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule
custom widget keymap hashtable-print-readable backquote threads
dbusbind inotify dynamic-setting system-font-setting
font-render-setting cairo x-toolkit xinput2 x multi-tty
make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 2433405 405350)
 (symbols 48 54664 1)
 (strings 32 278718 42659)
 (string-bytes 1 11217815)
 (vectors 16 165100)
 (vector-slots 8 6030819 352234)
 (floats 8 732 938)
 (intervals 56 331420 6794)
 (buffers 976 352)
 (heap 1024 788714 311223))