Subject: bug#62197: closed (Re: bug#62197: Bug "No space left on device")

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2023 08:22:02 +0000

Your bug report

#62197: Bug "No space left on device"

which was filed against the gzip package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
62197: https://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=62197
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: bug#62197: Bug "No space left on device"
From: Paul Eggert <[email-masked]>
To: Isaque Lucas <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2023 01:20:52 -0700
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

On 2023-03-14 17:31, Isaque Lucas wrote:
> I tried to decompile the disk file of the 'UnforgottenBits' challenge in
> /tmp directory, as requested in the notes, but the result is "No space left
> on device". The commands I've researched to solve this issue don't work on
> picoCTF terminal. Thanks for the attention.

This doesn't sound like a gzip bug; it sounds like your /tmp is too 
small. UnforgottenBits (whatever it is) is not part of gzip, so if 
there's an error in its instructions please write to whoever maintains 
UnforgottenBits.

Subject: Bug "No space left on device"
From: Isaque Lucas <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2023 21:31:56 -0300
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

I tried to decompile the disk file of the 'UnforgottenBits' challenge in
/tmp directory, as requested in the notes, but the result is "No space left
on device". The commands I've researched to solve this issue don't work on
picoCTF terminal. Thanks for the attention.