Subject: [bug#62196] [PATCH 000/182] Add FPM, update Rails and other Ruby additions/updates

From: Christopher Baines <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2023 07:50:01 +0000

Maxim Cournoyer <[email-masked]> writes:

> Hello Guix,
>
> This series contains various Ruby updates and new packages.  Some noteworthy
> changes:
>
> 1. Update Rubocop & friends
> 2. Update Rails and partially enable its test suite
> 3. Add fpm
> 4. Various other updates and required packages additions.

Thanks for looking at this Maxim.

Unfortunately Patchwork seems to have picked this up as 2 incomplete
series. If you had problems with git send-email, the --batch-size and
--relogin-delay options might help.

Anyway, would you be able to push a branch manually to
git.guix-patches.cbaines.net? It would need to be called issue-62196,
and ideally you'd push a tag (base-for-issue-62196) as well for the
commit on master the branch is based on. That should get
data.qa.guix.gnu.org to look at the changes, plus make it easier for me
to apply locally. I've given your ssh key from the maintenance.git
repository access, so you should be able to use that to push.

Thanks,

Chris